View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely. Every human being is unique, so we will naturally react differently to the same drug. It has nothing to do with gender. The fact that your girlfriend has a different experience to you proves nothing besides the fact that two different people are having different reactions to the same compound. Which is to be expected, since we all go in to experiences with varying mind sets, and we all have constantly changing physiological conditions.

yes so according to you i should not say things like that because it is bad when people give their point of view. people shouldn't say reasons why they think something is true because everybody is different. It has nothing to do with gender because both genders release the same amount of all chemicals, right? so they should no longer survey people for data because everybody is different anyway.

Ok my scales are fucked. eye ball doses whilst already on the wonk... this could prove reckless. but sod it

those posts werent all from MXE threads, lol. i spent a lot of time chatting about pre ban meph, etc

vallie down... time for a line =D

I was joking mate I don't want to sound like a asshole :) I said that because finally I tried the mix and it was shitty as fuck, big confusion and so on, but I don't likes benzos so it didn't suprised me!

Ok my scales are fucked. eye ball doses whilst already on the wonk... this could prove reckless. but sod it

stop it dan. PD Social for this type of thing.

and i am going to be an asshole about the benzos. they clearly aint doing anything good for you because you're the only person in this thread who hasn't come around after the mods specifically asked that it not be a social thread.

anyone else notice the antidepressant effect is only temporary (or delusion)
the "antidepressant" effect is most likely a result of the DRI action so definitely not a delusion.
the delusion would be to think that it abolished your depression.

you may do well on an NDRI such as bupropion if you feel you need something to address your depression.
after a few months you will probably feel like it isn't working anymore.
and even at its best you would still have bad days.
if you're looking for a drug that you can take to feel good everyday then you need to seriously re-evaluate what you expect out of life.

After waking up today, and didn't feel like getting out of bed I made up my mind and told myself, well its Friday why not?

I ended up snorting 75mgs in the morning before getting out, I decided to weigh what I had left, and I can't believe it, I went went through half a gram in one week. I have also noticed that my tolerance has gone up, what used to take me 20mgs now takes 75mgs to get to the same exact spot. Well someone else whom post on this very same thread has gone through a gram in 4 days without having to suffer through much ill effects, so I'm assuming this compound is fairly safe. Based on that assumption I will keep using this every other day, and its about time to reorder another batch.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is some degree of psychological addiction that goes along with this compound. This is coming from someone whom in the past had an issue with controlling my ketamine use. When I was using ketamine, during my peak I was doing about 1/2 an ounce a week. I have also been not able to control my ecstasy use as I was rolling way too often to be considered safe. I've been down the dark road that opiates had lead me, and I won't get into it.

For those folks whom have an addictive personality, or whom had issues with ketamine my suggestion is to thread carefully. To me MXE offers the ideal escape bottom, and snorting it produces its rapid onset so I don't have to wait for the effects to kick in like many other drugs. What I'm on this stuff I feel warm, anxiety-free, depression-free, and somewhat disassociated in la-la land where I don't have to think about or worry about what I have to deal with in life.

-PLUR

MXE is one of the drugs that seem to produce the highest variability in people's experiences. I would never had been able to have sex on MXE, it's the most asexual compound I've ever used. I couldn't get horny on it in any way.

I guess this could belong in the side effect thread but after stopping using MXE I have lost almost all motivation for everything. I want to be intoxicated all the time and try to compensate MXE with other drugs (atm stimulants which are much worse when it comes to side effects). My life feels empty and boring. Only drugs make me feel alive. I'm more agitated and get frustrated very easy.

my tolerance got so high, i have no effect. i guess my NMDA receptors are drained. how long a break does it take for NMDA receptors to start to return to a normal level? (the ban will help)

I have no idea, I've been without MXE for a month now and have planned not to touch it for 6 months. I have a huge stack but honestly I don't even feel like taking it. I will focus on psychedelics instead. I'm happy to have many amazing compounds, especially 4-AcO-DMT, LSD, DMT and 25I. I'm going to try and find the light and hopefully regain inspiration and vibrance in my life. Obviously not only with psychedelics but they are a shining star in my life. I haven't had any inspiration to meditate either, meditation is blissful. But I've just lost all motivation.

yes so according to you i should not say things like that because it is bad when people give their point of view. people shouldn't say reasons why they think something is true because everybody is different. It has nothing to do with gender because both genders release the same amount of all chemicals, right? so they should no longer survey people for data because everybody is different anyway.

Just what the fuck are you talking about? Where in my post did I say you that "you should not say things like that because it is bad when people give their point of view"? Just where did I say that? I didn't. You just made that up in your own head. Perhaps you need to stop taking so many drugs.

Just snorted 30mg of MXE followed by 11mg of #4 heroin about an hour later. Wowzers that's a nice feeling.

@ survived abortion

Hey lets chill out here.. getting pissed off doesnt help anything... if you know your right, present the facts so everyone can see how right you are... getting pissed off says to anyone observing, that you are frustrated because you are wrong...

When i get in an argument on here i quote the person i have the disagreement with and ask them a normal question or present my views/evidence regarding the subject... i dont namecall, or degrade, or try condescend them...

I love a good argument, but i hate yelling and getting pissed off... ideas happen when different opinions collide... but getting pissed only makes fights and hate happen :D

@ survived abortion

Hey lets chill out here.. getting pissed off doesnt help anything... if you know your right, present the facts so everyone can see how right you are... getting pissed off says to anyone observing, that you are frustrated because you are wrong...

I don't know what you're talking about either mate. There are no "facts" to present about anything. I was responding to dontdothizz's accusation that "according to you i should not say things like that because it is bad when people give their point of view. people shouldn't say reasons why they think something is true because everybody is different." [referring to my opinion about gender-based differences in reactions to drugs].

I have no facts to present about my response to dontdothizz's accusation, the facts are in the quote, because that is the extent of what I was referring to.

Of course, this is completely irrelevant to the original point about gender-based differences in response to drugs. You have completely intervened in an ad hominen argument started by dontdothizz (about something already off-topic from the original point of the conversation) and shifted the focus of what we were talking about in the first place to the entirely irrelevant topic of my personal argumentative technique, which is something idontdothizz just pulled out of his ass anyway.

Usually when a comment starts out with WTF, things start going downhill... i just meant try and play nice... sorry for the confusion... i just smoked some purp 8) :D

I wasnt trying to imply you were wrong in your opinion... or right... but after i read "wtf" my faith goes down in the persons credibility, wrongfully or rightfully, its irrelevant...

Anyone else have any thoughts on this one? The page's data source is bunk, so I wouldn't listen to a word of it until we find some real answers.

I haven't read about meth affecting genders differently, but I've read many reports and studies that indicate that cocaine affects men and women differently. This article, while being on an anti-drug site has some interesting points that seem to indicate women are less sensitive to cocaine and that men experience the coke high, euphoria and comedown much stronger. Much of it seems to have to do with hormonal differences.

With MXE though I have no clue. But it is possible it affects genders differently.

MXE definitely has some sort of opiate potentiating effects. 11mg of H + 20mg of MXE up the nose had me nodding like crazy. Highly recommended.

^thats been my experience as well. I 've IV'd 30mg oxycodone a little while after doing a bump of MXE (probably 30-40mg) and was nodding off. Normally oxy doesnt make me nod unless i take a lot.

Life IS empty and boring because we tend to project a purpose (our own purpose) in our sole existence, which is in my opinion a "side effect" of our self awareness. It doesnt matter what you HAVE to be, its perfectly fine if you choose your own ways for your life expierience and if its taking drugs because reality bores you, hell why not? all those good and wrong judgements do not apply to my consciousness. i'm probably too much of a nihilistic psychonaut to argue differently there i just always stress myself (and friends) to take care of their body and not damage their expierience vessel.

i'm having these complete emptiness phases myself on a regular basis, just for me i know drugs wount do the trick there and i rather avoid them (especially sedatives). in these phases i force myself into a random activity... from archery to reading books or building something. doesnt really matter as long as you can get yourself occupied long enough until you're out of this phase.

take care up there!

I think you're letting neurotransmitter depletion do the talking there. The purpose of life is to play and be happy.

I've been through those nihilistic phases too, and they do nothing other than hold you in a prison of soul-sucking apathy and self-deluding ego reinforcement that it's okay to continue being an inharmonious jerk. The reason it's unhealthy to think "life is boring without drugs" is because there is most definitely the potential for it not to be boring, and for it to be a continuously joyous and ecstatic dance.

You may not feel that way now because your receptors are out of whack, so of course your outlook is going to be that life is pointless. But if it was pointless, then what are you still doing here, and what are any of us doing here? We are here because we want to be, and are expressing our divine will to be.

I think it's pretty sad when people express that life is boring without drugs, such as what happens to many MXE addicts. Especially people with many profound psychedelic experiences under their belt. They should know better that they are just currently clouded by a veil of illusion. And that actually, existence is incredibly wonderful, with the core potential of infinite positivity.

Just give it time off the drugs, and stop planning for your future trips with MXE. Say goodbye to it indefinitely, at least until you regain your sense of self-purpose and holistic understanding, and even beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.