View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, I've seen many different girls and different guys take the stuff and reaction is generally always the same with both... of course there are some females that have a different or more intense reaction, and also the same with some males. It really has nothing to do with your gender, it has everything to do with your personality/experience with the drug

Dude he's only using small amounts daily...stop being so hard on him. Your the one that goes through grams in days. I would say his use is alot safer then yours. So like you just said stop being hypocritical. I've used the pure good stuff daily in fairly small amounts and i've had very minimal side-effects. I'm trying to cut down on my use but for now I see no great harm in what i'm doing.

you've had very minimal side-effects... so far....

have you considered the possible long term effects of daily usage?

the whole point of this site is harm reduction and the idea to keep doing a drug UNTIL significant harmful effects result is stupid IMO

(I guess there's really only one way to find out though, somebody's got to be the guinea pig)

I know it feels safe now, but nobody at all knows the possible long term effects.

That said, i've been doing MXE 3-4 times a week since the beginning of march but plan on stopping once I run out (I only have around 100 mg left), because I can already feel myself starting to get addicted. I haven't experienced any negative side effects but i'm scared what will happen if I keep my habit up.

Gender can actually make a difference in subjective as well as objective effects of drugs. So I wouldn't be surprised if there was some correlation that could be found if enough females were questioned or there were multiple trials done. Drugs have been seen to respond differently to gender so its not a crazy idea. Even just looking at the fact that the roles of say oxytocin is different for females in a lot of ways than it is males, and vice versa with vasopresin. Opioid receptors have different distributions in females than in males with opioid peptides showing natural differences between males and females already in effects to stimuli.

Gender is a factor that is controlled for in the social sciences for a reason. I doesn't mean that women or men AS INDIVIDUALS have a predictable quantifiable response to a stimulus, it means a statistical regularity exists that is correlated with gender. It's meant to be understood at the population level, not the "I know this chick who ... " level. In other words, one gender's response to a drug versus another's is not something that happens of necessity because of gender, rather it is a probability factor in an outcome (one that has not been scientifically supported to be the case for MXE, but that can arguably be expected to be a factor because it is in many other cases of scientifically tested drug response).

Last edited:
^ Well put, said it more coherent than me.

I received 1 gram of white fluffy powder MXE last week, and I will say I was rather disappointed. Granted I had atleast 1mg of clonazepam each day which probably diminished any visual and a bit of the mental effect (ran through it in 4 days which really isn't that much mxe each day). I know I was effected by it, but the memory of the experiences were not filled with much and the days ran by kinda quickly together. This is a big difference than the last time I had multiple grams in (first time I tried MXE; yellow sandy MXE def more potent than the powder stuff). I was able to get some dissociative experience and only 2 hole like experiences from solely MXE (I combined MXE with pramipexole one night together with out thinking about it and it was the most insane dissociative experiences I've ever had in my life. I repeated this with lower doses of MXE getting also strong experiences. Really I found MXE to have the most merit while incombo with pramipexole, and ketamine to be the better choice for dissociative [solo drug] experiences). I def will not be consuming any benzo any part of the day before consuming MXE, if I purchase more MXE in the future. I knew NMDA-antagonists + benzos were not a good combo before hand, but stupidly didn't heed my own warning (good combo for surgery with k anesthesia, or to prevent neurotoxicity of neuro toxic NMDA-antagonists or of prolonged antagonism resulting in glutamate rebound). I know interestingly ketamine (nmda-antagonists) increase the levels of GABA in the synaptic cleft as well as enhance transmission, but yet combine a benzo and it produces ungodly amounts amnesia/pointless dissociative experiences.

Anyway, I guess I wanted to share my frustration with MXE and it's terrible consistency with experiences. No nmda-antagonists are very consistent imo, and I thought DXM was bad in this respect, however MXE takes the cake.

Really, though I'll be purchasing 3-meo-pcp (prefered), 3-meo-pce, or 2-methyl-ketamine (I believe, its the deschloro, with methyl substituted at the 2nd [chlorine's aromatic] carbon) if its out, when I make another vendor purchase.

What's with all the hostility lately? Let's just enjoy MXE while it's still legal in the states and enjoy living life on this wonderful substance. I don't really care about long-term effects because soon this stuff will be illegal and we'll all move on to something else. No need to panic so quickly people.

been doing the sexy mexy for about a year now

the first few batches were light and fluffy white, very quick stimulation and very dissoasiative ........hugging the walls and falling were commen, as was a few beers and buds with use

last batch was very grainy and salty.....less dissociative
, and more psychedelic......also insomnia became a problem......usually sleep came easy

most usage was 2--3 finger dips.......not sure bout actual mg

3-4 times a week

also have mixed with opiAtes and benzos........nice synergy.......nice synergy with a few beers......easily overdone........redosee every 2-3 hours with all batches

always sub-lingual.......always

the light and fluffy stuff from November was the best for me....got me in troubles with mywife though

1 mg Clonazepam?

shit.......I take like 4 to level out if I go to far.....wish my tolerance to benzos wasn't so high

Golden combo mixing this with a few benzos. beautiful

few valium and some MXE tonight i reckon

i have a problem with this stuff when my blood pressure shoots up so high that my hands are shaking and clenching

Me said:
Definitely addictive, is there a speed head that can count all the "O My god this stuff is amazinGG with a valium" on all the big and dancy threads hehe. I admit I tried it^^
ColtDan

I have my answer hehe :)

Thanks for the theroy and posts about my female and male reaction question. I have to say that my girl friend is very prone to feel anxiety in everyday life, so her reaction may be dicted by this fact more than her sex. Peace :)

methoxetaman said:
I disagree, I've seen many different girls and different guys take the stuff and reaction is generally always the same with both... of course there are some females that have a different or more intense reaction, and also the same with some males. It really has nothing to do with your gender, it has everything to do with your personality/experience with the drug

Precisely. Every human being is unique, so we will naturally react differently to the same drug. It has nothing to do with gender. The fact that your girlfriend has a different experience to you proves nothing besides the fact that two different people are having different reactions to the same compound. Which is to be expected, since we all go in to experiences with varying mind sets, and we all have constantly changing physiological conditions.

It's like talking about developing "an active loperamide analog that is 100 times more potent than fentanyl!"- putting aside the fact that loperamide was developed from fentanyl, if you discovered a new active opiate derived from loperamides structure you wouldn't get a special pass, you'd simply be prosecuted under the fentanyl analog laws...what with it probably qualifying as a fentanyl analog. It's the same thing here- I think people have simply been taking MXE and telling themselves 'this isn't covered by the analog act because ketamine is schedule III' until they've really, truly started to believe it. Maybe they're right- all I'm saying is that the DEA seems to do and convict who it pleases as it pleases, if they wanted to 'take on MXE' they would, they would probably simply use the preexisting PCX-analog laws and build a case around 'proving' MXE is NOT a ketamine analog, but rather is a PCE analog thus quite fucking illegal. More illegal than, say, 2C-B. At the same time you could also argue that bupropion, being a phenthalylamine, is a 2C-B analog- it's not like we're dealing with well written or rational legislation here. It's intentionally vauge so that they CAN selectively prosecute and MXE definately something they'd want to prosecute, if only to discourage 'underground research'.
Um... 2C-B is Schedule I? Doesn't get more illegal than that!

I think everyone might be a little confused about what counts as an analog... Let me direct your attention to these cases. AET was not deemed to be an analog of any controlled substance (but was later banned in its own right).

Also one of the three requirements for prosecution under the FAA is that the compound has an effect that is substantially similar to or greater than the controlled substance it is being compared to. Since there is no data for MXE, it may be a little safer. I don't think the courts are allowed to use an assumed mechanism of action as legal evidence! And it doesn't metabolize into any scheduled compounds, so it'll be a hard sell using the Analog Act. This is probably why they stuck to the Food Drug and Cosmetics Act rather than going out on a limb with the FAA.

METH AND WOMEN1
Biologically, women's bodies handle crystal differently than men's. Women produce a form of the enzyme dopamine beta-hydroxylase that is slower than the form produced by men. This enzymes breaks down dopamine in adrenaline, which increases energy, elevates mood, and can also cause anxiety. It is likely that this difference results in gender specific experiences of the drug.
maybe this is bullshit. would be cool if someone could clear this up.

http://mymethlife.org/reducing-your-risk/meth-and-sex/for-women
Anyone else have any thoughts on this one? The page's data source is bunk, so I wouldn't listen to a word of it until we find some real answers.

Did 3 times in a row this week via insufflation/sublingual dosing, never more than a total of approx. 40mgs and i cannot understand why and how people take this for any longer period because today i feel a bit sick, my jaw is feeling like i've been insufflating bath cleaner and my head feels also a bit dull.

There was a definite regress in MXEs work mechanism, i felt good, no question, but with every day it felt more flat and lost almost all of it's magic for me. I've no problem to get a break for a few weeks, perhaps months now - practically i'm feeling almost happy for that to happen.

So, Lesson learned: MXE in irregularity is awesome, on a daily basis it's shite - at least for me.

i never bothered having sex on mxe cuz i thought its just not going to work, or it may be weird....

...but... here comes the very big BUT!
i recently had sex on mxe while i was holeing and it was a very intense & sensual ride. my tactile sensors just went apeshit and i found myself within a HUGE, i mean huge, as like planetwrapping-huge, bionic breeding machine i was a part of and could not consider if i was in or around the whole thing. visually like a giger landscape but in shiny gold and at a warm atmosphere. my whole body was buzzing. i didnt feel a typical sexual sensation and i had no orgasm but this was just fucking amazing! like getting melted or fused together with very pleasant tactile sensations. bit weird, but positiv WOW weird.
i want to have that again.

This may sound like a weird question, but were you able to get fully hard? I can't imagine it being easy, especially while holing on this stuff. Does sound like it would interesting as fuck though.

Ive had sex a few times on mxe aswell and it is sure a special thing, cumming is almost impossible if i take anything over 30mg but it´s still good, once your into it it will get you horny as hell and feel very animalistic and kinky for sure.

my tolerance got so high, i have no effect. i guess my NMDA receptors are drained. how long a break does it take for NMDA receptors to start to return to a normal level? (the ban will help)

ive noticed since the ban, and now loss of MXE. (other then a stash for the future). the lifelong depression that i lost over a year ago when i started using MXE has returned. its the only withdrawal symptom. a return to my old depression. shame. i hoped the change it made in my life would be permanent in its absence. it gave me motivation to turn my life around and make many changes for the better, move on from a lot of things, (gains that are still there)...but my depression has returned without it.

anyone else notice the antidepressant effect is only temporary (or delusion)

i never bothered having sex on mxe cuz i thought its just not going to work, or it may be weird....

...but... here comes the very big BUT!
i recently had sex on mxe while i was holeing and it was a very intense & sensual ride. my tactile sensors just went apeshit and i found myself within a HUGE, i mean huge, as like planetwrapping-huge, bionic breeding machine i was a part of and could not consider if i was in or around the whole thing. visually like a giger landscape but in shiny gold and at a warm atmosphere. my whole body was buzzing. i didnt feel a typical sexual sensation and i had no orgasm but this was just fucking amazing! like getting melted or fused together with very pleasant tactile sensations. bit weird, but positiv WOW weird.
i want to have that again.

as a woman sex on MXE was/is AMAZING. (ive never had a bad time)..some of the most sensual and amazing sex ever.

I found getting an erection to be no problem at all... but staying focused enough to use it is a different story on high doses lol... lower doses were awesome for sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.