View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know, it is slightly brown grainy, i never did 60 or 80, 40, wasnt impressive, the vendor sent the first lot and customs musta snagged it, it was 5 gm.s <snip>* then notified them and they finally sent 10 grams for the inconveinence, wow, but if it doesnt work, i wont waste my money on it again. 25-I, and this shit, i watched skin oozing off my fingers, my cellphone was like a sponge, it was bad and mushy. I've I'Med ketamine and a orange microdot, forgotten how unpleasant it was.....MXE seems a might weak, i dug the stuff back out cause i havent taken benzos in 24 hrs., but, i do take seroquel 50 XR bedtime? railed up 20mg.s no chop, no grind? drip some, been 20 min. nothing yet? this stuff have a short shelf life?

*No price discussion.

~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
sublingual seems so nasty from the nasal drip point of view, has a metallic taste, you mean like a cig paper and dropping? surely sublingual is nasty, to nasty for me.....smoking had that pcp smell.... I worked in a enviroment where i had access to ketamine before it was considered controlled substance, used to love to screw on ketamine, sex on ketalar, nothing compares, i was hoping for that prize with mxe, not happening, very discouraging.... as far as i know, this stuff may be made from army mre heat sticks its cyclohexanone? got to be some relationship? crapola or i got a bad lot.....

Tried some high quality mxe this weekend and I have to say I loved it.

For me it had a very disassociative effect which was heavy on hte meditation. I smoked a little synthetic marijuana during the experience and this quickly sent me into a "k-hole" like state which was actually very pleasurable. Meditated on my future and also my career and the impending doom that comes along with all that and was able to work through some emotional roadblocks I had set for myself.

Definitely would reccommend mxe to anyone who enjoys ketamine's effects.

So, I just managed to get hold of some of the first original batches sold in the UK back when it all begun. In my recollection that gave me a strong decrease in anxiety, and a great mood on top of the ability to move spoons better then uri geller. I was not disappointed. The recent batches are good as well but they miss something imo. Love dissociatives, but I'm done with ket. 3meo pcp was interesting, but not my DOC.

Last night was interesting. After having a busy, productive day I came home with the intent to do some MXE and have a chillout. And my housemate pops in and says, hey! Me and a friend are going the late showing of Avengers in 40 minutes. Wanna come? Now I usually never go see movies in theaters twice, but the spontaneity of it appealed (and they've been trying to get me to see it with them), so I say sure.

And decide to have my mexy anyways.

So I take 110mg (yeah, I have a bit of a tolerance), jump in her car, and head to the theater.

It had kicked in just before the movie started, and well, it was interesting to be sure. The first half was pretty intense. I felt as though it had been designed so the watcher was taking part in the movie, that the characters were talking right to me, involving me in the plot. (Not in the sense of thinking the movie was real, but more like it was a "choose your own adventure" style movie, with everything written in second person.) With all the different camera angles and zooming around, I actually believed the theater seats had gears built into them for independent movement, so that the seats were tilting and shifting in response to what was happening on screen. It was completely immersive.

The final huge fight scene was a bit confusing, but entertaining nevertheless. Although I kept thinking it was the end of the movie when it wasn't. (In spite of having seen it before sober.)

Riding around in my friend's car afterward was pretty weird too. A huge amount of spacial/size distortion. In contrast to the vividness of the movie, the car seemed like it was paper thin, made of plastic, just a screen between myself and the road ahead, and that the road and lines on it were right in front of my face. Street signs were huge. All of it felt very unreal. And afterwards, chilling out, the spacial distortions were pretty extreme. My friends would have huge eyes and tiny stick thin arms one minute, and the next they'd have pin-sized heads on top of giant bodies. Was really my first time on a serious dose while around other people, as usually I do MXE alone, especially when it's big mind-warping dose. Although I have to admit that I couldn't follow their conversation at all.

So, in conclusion... If you get the chance to watch Avengers on MXE, you should do it, it's pretty cool.

I received a 200mg sample from some southern law man. He packaged it with a picture of a stripper.

Crystalline, yellowish

Have I fallen back into the vortex? It's legit but it stings my nose more than usual.

What is this feeling? Is it FREEDOM?

@kessin:
Sounds awesome.....!
Did you watch it in 3d....i guess not...can't imagine it would even work...even though afair someone watched puss in boots in 3d.

I love the physical movement sensation on mxe and can imagine how awesome it would be to move along with the movie in a cinema....might give it a try some time.

Riding around in my friend's car afterward was pretty weird too. A huge amount of spacial/size distortion. In contrast to the vividness of the movie, the car seemed like it was paper thin, made of plastic, just a screen between myself and the road ahead, and that the road and lines on it were right in front of my face. Street signs were huge. All of it felt very unreal. And afterwards, chilling out, the spacial distortions were pretty extreme. My friends would have huge eyes and tiny stick thin arms one minute, and the next they'd have pin-sized heads on top of giant bodies. Was really my first time on a serious dose while around other people, as usually I do MXE alone, especially when it's big mind-warping dose. Although I have to admit that I couldn't follow their conversation at all.

So, in conclusion... If you get the chance to watch Avengers on MXE, you should do it, it's pretty cool.
Heh, I had a similar experience after watching The Avengers on MXE and cannabis. MXE increases the amplitude of everything and that movie is itself "high amplitude" and dynamic in every respect. When we went outside everything was so sunken and quiet, like the surface of the world was a half centimeter below an encasement of glass. Everything was detached, smooth, still, and silent. Maybe this is the same general experience you had with the "plastic" car. I think it has to do with assaulting consciousness with both MXE and the booming epic sensory experience of the film, with going from the hyper real back to the merely real. Then, when we went outside, it was like our experiential feelers had receded a bit to protect themselves and so everything for a little while afterwards seemed still, impermeable, and "unfelt."

Last edited:
That's completely what it felt like. Smooth, flat, detached. Two-dimensional, like everything was painted on panes of glass, like how old cartoons were animated. Which after the hyper-intensity of the film was actually quite relaxing. Especially since it allowed me to simply zone a bit and be at peace, whereas during a lot of the movie a track of my mind was also analyzing my relationship with the person (not present) who I'd seen it with originally. Heh.

And that sounds right to me, the parts of the brain that interpret sensory input almost having to protect themselves, or just overwhelmed and exhausted after over two hours of intense activity.

And no, not in 3D - which was preferable. (I wear glasses, and wearing the 3D glasses on top of them makes the effect distorted, as I can still sort of see the two images that make up the composite, which can be a bit headache-inducing.) The movement was incredible though. It was like a virtual reality simulator. I've only ever gotten it from music before, never visuals (although I bet the big booming soundtrack helped a lot), so that was quite unexpected and novel.

Couldn't resist to do another plug-try yesterday and it was simply Funfuckintastic. I'm still stunned and frazzled about what happened and how it was, what it did to me and how long the experience was. Did a tiny 10mg bump intranasal, even though i don't like this ROA with MXE that much, as a start-up, followed by plugged 60mgs dissolved in water approx. 1h later, administered in 3-4 doses within 1-1,5h. OMG, i was even more out of this world as with my 1st plug-trial and it seemed to last almost forever. Later that night i woke up, tears in my eyes, congested nose, and i was still high as a kite. I was lyin' in bed and at first didn't even recognize that i was smiling ear to ear as by instinct. I was so engulfed in the music i heard, the visions i saw, waves i felt... and as said - i'm still impressed as much as possible.

Can't believe a K-Hole could be any better. This is it! <3

As i woke up this morning i still had considerable double vision, memory issues and was also a bit wonky, but all in all manageable. Now i'm (almost) perfectly fine. Glowin' aswell ;)

Last edited:
Ah, and another thing: is it ok to take some Methylone on a Sunday if you've taken MXE on Tuesday? I mean it seems that MXE is also working on Serotonin Receptors, so i'm a bit concerned. I'm rather safe than sorry, so any suggestions?

I have done both at the same time, and the MXE mixed well with everything. MXE, 4-aco, m1. 4-aco does work on serotonin. Now that I think of it you are probably referencing DXM as it does mess with serotonin. I don't think it does to a noticeable degree.

This is my one addiction, I have about 40g with me. I regularly take like 10mg in one sitting, always less than 50mg in a day so it will last me quite a long time. The question is what it will do to me during that time.
I traded one addiction for another. Adderall was my addiction before, and now I am taking MXE instead. Trying to return to Adderall until I get my life sorted out.

I have done both at the same time, and the MXE mixed well with everything. MXE, 4-aco, m1. 4-aco does work on serotonin. Now that I think of it you are probably referencing DXM as it does mess with serotonin. I don't think it does to a noticeable degree.

This is my one addiction, I have about 40g with me. I regularly take like 10mg in one sitting, always less than 50mg in a day so it will last me quite a long time. The question is what it will do to me during that time.
I traded one addiction for another. Adderall was my addiction before, and now I am taking MXE instead. Trying to return to Adderall until I get my life sorted out.

We don't have any information to suggest 4-AcO-DMT (I'm assuming that's the 4-AcO you're referring to) works on serotonin, and it's incredibly unlikely that it does. Methylone on the other hand does though.

DXM and Ketamine both inhibit the reuptake of Serotonin, just the extent to which Ketamine does this is so small that it's insignificant until you reach dangerous doses anyway - which is why Ketamine is safe to combine with serotonergic drugs. DXM on the other hand does this to a much greater extent and that's why it's potentially dangerous to combine it with MDMA etc.

MXE has not been studied to such an extent that we know how it affects monoamine release and reuptake, but it appears to be a significantly stronger Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor than Ketamine, and it's plausible it has much greater reuptake inhibition of Serotonin too. The fact that we simply don't know, tied in with the fact that many people have reported extremely bad experiences and hugely negative side-effects when mixing MXE with serotonergic drugs tells us that really we need to be avoiding these mixes until we know more about its mechanism of action and if there is any real danger.

But..

Ah, and another thing: is it ok to take some Methylone on a Sunday if you've taken MXE on Tuesday? I mean it seems that MXE is also working on Serotonin Receptors, so i'm a bit concerned. I'm rather safe than sorry, so any suggestions?

The concern is with taking these things at the same time/while the MXE is still producing effects. That's way more than enough time between the two drugs, you're fine to take the Methylone :)

Mushrooms and ketamine are a great combination - if that helps.

whataboutheforests... no... (did I get the reference?!)

haha, yeah you did :)

I think I read somewhere that some MXE makes the come up smoother, I think i'm sensitive to tryptamines because even 4-aco makes me really sweaty, shaky, yawny, and anxious on the comeup. I would also want to bump some MXE later in the trip but worried it might get too intense as I've never combined psychs and dissociatives before

The concern is with taking these things at the same time/while the MXE is still producing effects. That's way more than enough time between the two drugs, you're fine to take the Methylone :)

Nice! Thanks for helping me out :)

I've developed a pretty serious psychological addiction to this stuff. The past 3 weeks, I've gone through I think about 5 grams to myself. After making a fool of myself last week, I decided I need to take a break. I used up the rest of my supply, and now is day 2 without taking any. Though I made a stupid mistake. I ordered 2 more grams, and they'll be arriving tomorrow. My birthday is also on Sunday, so I know I'm going to be tempted to use.

I'm only posting this cause I have a few questions. Ever since I began using, I've noticed no negative physical symptoms. The occasional light bladder pain, nothing to worry about. However, going through 5 grams in 2 to 3 weeks has left me feeling...very drained. I was doing it every single day, very large amounts too, upwards of 200mg at once, nasally. I stopped all together yesterday, and felt extremely tired all day. I worked out for a good 20 minutes, and simply collapsed on my floor and fell asleep for a good 3 hours. Woke up, and slept another 9 hours. Also, I feel a difference in my blood pressure levels. I feel slightly light headed when I walk around, and have noticed that I don't really feel like eating much, though I do simply to feed my body to help it recover.

Has any of this happened to any of our heavier users? I mean, I feel okay...I just feel drained, like I don't want to do anything but nap all day. I'm sure this is just a normal reaction to being on a heavy binge the past 2 weeks, but...I don't know, just looking to hear some other stories similar to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.