View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally ran out of MXE after going on a one week binge, then taking a few days off, and finished off the 1/2 gram in about 4 days.

I can tell you this, that if you use this drug every day your tolerance will skyrocket.

The first time I did it, 20mgs would put me in a sweet spot. Nowadays I can rail 100mgs and barely feel it. I'm taking a break from this thing, and when I order another batch I will be trying it again. I really hope by then my tolerance would go down. In the meantime I have found another drug to use everyday, because if there is one state I despise the most, and that is being sober. Well sadly my tolerance to that drug is also getting out of hand, and there's only so many classes of drugs out there before you get tolerant to everything.

Man I remember the days when I abused ketamine, 50mgs would be a nice dose for me. But after abusing that stuff and binging for two weeks my tolerance was so wacked it took 250mgs to feel it. I hope MXE dosn't follow the same tolerance curve as ketamine.

-PLUR

Last edited:
@peacephrog

I had this same issue but never really figured out what it was for sure... first few shipments i got were amazing but later ones seemed much more spedy and not nearly as much psychedelic effect... they looked similar and smelled and tasted the same and came from the same vendor so i didnt really think much about it being different product and assumed my overuse was to blame, but then i found some of my old stock that id forgot about and it still worked the same as it used to so im fairly certain at least one wasnt pure...

I've only had three different batches. First was oct 2011/ "white fluffy". Good,chill, laid back fun.

Second was ~feb 2012. White, but more granular seeming, kinda sparkly maybe? I had just started taking 2-fma pretty regularly. This mxe was soooo speedy I thought it was an interaction with the 2-fma. My heart was racing, i felt like I was about to have a panic attack almost. No bueno. Only used this batch twice.

Got another last month, color seems more off white maybe? Dunno, it is supposed to be 98% pure, and I would believe it. Back to the nice, laid back, mxe I was used too. Even when using 2-fma a few hours before, there is no real speedy interaction. That other mxe batch was just pure shit.

Anyone have a safe dosage suggestion if I really wanted to explore MXE? I have tried it twice now in 2x20mg doses insufflated, waited about 45minutes before the second bump, and then one 40mg dose the next day which was also insufflated. I am just not really getting much out of this drug, I had a friend try some who had more experience than I with MXE and he said it was pretty good stuff, so I don't believe I got a bad batch, but it is always possible.

The only thing I really get out of it is what I would describe as being drunk without the nausea. I hear some people get great trips where they can really breakthrough, it just hasn't happened for me. Then again my doses have been relatively small compared to some of them that I read about. Also, has anyone experienced CEV's on MXE? Or is that more of a DXM thing.

PLEASE HELP!

I have been regularly importing Methoxetamine from a UK vendor which I believe supplies genuine Methoxetamine, however after the UK ban I was forced to find a new vendor. I ordered 5g from the new vendor that I found online. The package arrived today and it was packaged as "iPhone Cleaner". It also had many Chinese documents attached stating that its a polishing powder.

I'm pretty sure that what I received isn't Methoxetamine, but then WTF is it?!

I snorted 50mgs of the powder that was meant to be methoxetamine and it just doesnt feel the same. Or maybe i'm just tripping out and i'm actually on MXE.

Last edited:
nah man, we don't do Substance ID here. That's a possible risk of using research chemicals.

I use mxe myself. I'm not trying to be hypocritical or anything, I hope I'm not coming across that way. I just know that it is a risk we rc users take. I mean, most people would never think it would happen to them but the bromodragonfly incidents comes to mind among other lesser known instances.

I only wish I could the stuff like my first few batches

the stuff now is mxe I assume.......feels the same for the most..oterthsn what I discussed

weird Chinese vender saying its polishing powdervwith weird papers

It's probably MXE. I was just tripping. Hard.
The vendor that I used shipped me double the amount I had paid for and it was sealed in a packet labeled "Moby Shine". This is actually pretty lucky as the package was opened by customs in my country. They cleared it thinking it was only mobile phone polish.

Last edited:
So it seems a lot of us are all experiencing the same thing.

Tolerance Skyrockets, quickly.

When it does, it seems to take away the dissociative effects, and makes it feel more speedy.

Also, I notice a lot of us have become very compulsive with this drug, excessive and unnecessary redosing seems prominent.

We should all lay off this chemical for a few weeks. I went through almost 2 grams in a 4 days this time around. I'm taking 4 days off, then getting rocked at a party I'm spinning Fire Poi at (Won't be rocked when I spin though, I'm not irresponsible lol), then I'm gonna take a few weeks off, maybe 2 months if I can manage. I'm going to try and stock up on a few grams, then casually go through a gram in a few weeks once my break is over. I need to re-balance my mental brain chemistry, I feel this drug has made me more delusional and manic from excessive dosing. Gotta relax. Gotta relax.

I've only done MXE 3 times. I've Heroically Dosed myself each time.
I always do about 1mg per Pound of my body in one fat rail.

In terms of CEV's i've had things from, exploding screens of milk that would jiggle to the music. To JellyFish.

In Terms of open eye visuals I've had Orbs Explode out of my chest and fly out the window. Ripples and sound waves from music.
Every Single time i became immensely fixated on music. Silence on MXE is worse than Death.

It's a very enjoyable compound. But no where near as addictive as Ketamine.

I started Calling MXE most extreme elimination challenge. Because At high doses it feels like the hemispheres of my brain are arguing like the Asians in that stupid show that used to be on spike tv. Lol ^.^

I love Mxe. with the utmost respect.

Have you noticed any ill effects yet?

I have noticed with tolerance going up the dissociative effects are not as pronounced, and it produces a more speedy high. There's also the issue with compulsive redosing, as the effects ware off mania seems pronounced.

The main thing that bugged me was the mania, and I seem to go through episodes of megalomaniac delusions. Another side effect I noticed was it seems to make me sweat alot while I'm sleeping. Could be caused by this, or must be some other drug I'm using.

I'm out, and recently the UK vendors have also stopped selling it due to legal problems. It would take time to find another source, and it order as well as ship here. So during that time I'm taking a break.

I'm pretty sure using disassociative drugs every day is harmful on the mind and body.

-PLUR

I'm pretty sure using disassociative drugs every day is harmful on the mind and body.

Yes, particularly on the mind. Take a break and get re-associated with life.

Being 'out of it' is only fun as a contrast - not so great when it's a perpetual state of being.

Another side effect I noticed was it seems to make me sweat alot while I'm sleeping.

Likewise. i use it once a week, around 60mg, going to bed the night after and the night after that i seem to wake up sweating like mad. kinda worrying although i feel fine

noticed bp increases and mild fatigue, but no other side effects. usually glow for days after

Strange, i've never sweated more than usual or had high bp on MXE. I don't know exactly if it's related to MXE, but i'm almost sure that since my first early trials i've got EXTREMELY cold extremities (hands and feet) and my bp is also very low, i.e. mostly under 60, sometimes between 60-70max.

Never had a problem sweating. Have noticed with a rise in Bp, body temp does rise though, due to a more speedy heart. I counteract this with a small dose of Aspirin though. Seems to help.

I've been going through this stuff like it's nothing. I really need to stop. Mania is really, truly setting in. Lately, I feel like the universe is making things happen on purpose, too many fucking coincidences. For example, I really like this one girl. She likes me too. I'm too shy to really do anything, so every time I'm around my friends, someone inevitably talks about her, and what she likes in a guy. Her ex, who I'm good friends with, constantly mentions things, like hints and pointers, but it's all random, it's not like I'm asking them. Like I said, it's as though the universe is telling me something, it's having this stuff happen in order to get me to be with this girl. I feel like it's all huge coincidences, it can't be planned, can it? It's bugging me out.

Also, anybody have weird random crying fits while holed? I find myself randomly crying, and not because I'm sad but usually because I'm overwhelmed with happiness. Usually followed by an overwhelming feeling of sadness. It's really quite manic and bi-polar like. It's frustrating as fuck.

I'm done with this stuff until Saturday when I plan on going to a rave. After that no more for a few weeks. I doubt I'll make it without doing it at least once in those few weeks, but I'm gonna try my very hardest! I have a little over a gram left. I went through almost 2 grams in just 4 days. One gram was sorely from my use, the second was shared between a few friends. I wanted all 3 grams to last me a few weeks at the least, but that didn't work out at all. My finally gram is in an unsealed vial, I'm gonna try my hardest not to open it for at least 2 or 3 weeks. Wish me luck!

Also, anybody have weird random crying fits while holed? I find myself randomly crying, and not because I'm sad but usually because I'm overwhelmed with happiness. Usually followed by an overwhelming feeling of sadness. It's really quite manic and bi-polar like. It's frustrating as fuck.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's coincidence, or chemicals fucking up my brain chemistry, or i'm allowing myself to feel, or mxe is(and simultaneously is blocking)...idk but i'm not really one to cry and if i do its rare, and i've had like 2-3 crying fits while on mxe...and though it came on suddenly and without much reason, it felt "real" and therapeutic and "deep"

Yes! It is indeed very, very therapeutic. It's not a bad thing, it's just...I never cry when I'm sober, it's a strange occurrence. When I have these crying fits, I get very sympathetic, accepting and get the biggest overwhelming feeling of love for anyone and everyone. And it's as though this overwhelming feeling of love and acceptance of the world makes me come to this realization and it's too much for me to handle, it's too much of a positive emotion that I just break down and cry in happiness for having felt this emotion.

A few days ago, I holed when I was alone. I was convinced the world was going to end. I was convinced existence as I have come to know it was going to finally end, and I would become nothing but just an entity, a molecule floating around in space. It was this realization, this feeling that I've always wanted, making me break down and cry in excitement. I was literally laying on my floor, on my stomach, sobbing like a new born baby, not in sadness, but happiness and excitement.

i never used to sweat from MXE, its only started happening in the past few months

agreed, very therapeautic. feel like ive reached enlightenment, time stops, i become at peace, my mind totally still. if im still able to i end up prancing about doing some kinda of budda thing, cant think of the name of it now. or meditating and humming. feel like flowing liquid electric. buddist kind of stuff always springs to mind, ive also had some kind of budda experiences on DMT as well. cant explain but its fucking awesome. been glowing for days. gonna be gutted when my lil stash runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.