• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DiPT Thread

I have about 80 mg, would it make sense to first try about 20-30 mg and 50-60 mg a next time? Or is that wasteful? I do feel like it would be a bit annoying to be halfway there most of an entire day, I'd rather get a feel for it and take a chance after that...

Just eat the 80mg without a second thought. DiPT is good stuff.

I think a gram of DiPT is necessayto experience full effects. It requires multiple trials to work up to truely psychedelic levels.

I think a gram of DiPT is necessayto experience full effects. It requires multiple trials to work up to truely psychedelic levels.

Hmmm don't know I took 70mg my first try and got a ++++. Introduced my buddy to DiPT last month, he had the expected +++ with 80mg. We all know you are the resident PD hardhead Thanatos.

It's not a title I meant to claim. My brother actually at a gram of DiPT orally and tripped for three days.we both agree it's the best psyc on the market :)

I guess I just have an insatiable craving for mystical insanity ;P

It's not a title I meant to claim. My brother actually at a gram of DiPT orally and tripped for three days.we both agree it's the best psyc on the market :)

I guess I just have an insatiable craving for mystical insanity ;P

I am the last person that will or should question anyone's substance intake habits/preferences. I will always call out high dosages for safety reasons, or in the name of preserving rare resources...but other than that...sometimes it is fun to think about what it would be like if I were to just have at a gram of a psychedelic and eat through it in 3 days. I am sure I have missed a lot of insane and wild times with my conservative approach to psychedelic drugs. To bad in my own case, I did not apply such practices to other things but such is life.

^ ITT:y bother ate a gram of DiPT, and told me he will never do it again. He said it was like pharmauasca; totally saturated MAO system. Also only riviled on intensity by being puddled on LSD.

I am the last person that will or should question anyone's substance intake habits/preferences. I will always call out high dosages for safety reasons, or in the name of preserving rare resources...but other than that...sometimes it is fun to think about what it would be like if I were to just have at a gram of a psychedelic and eat through it in 3 days. I am sure I have missed a lot of insane and wild times with my conservative approach to psychedelic drugs. To bad in my own case, I did not apply such practices to other things but such is life.

It's not really my place to say, but if something inside has told you not to pursue such an extreme use of psychedelics, then I can only assume that is a good thing. If it feels right to take a certain personal approach which may be considered "conservative" to psychedelics, then it's probably not something to regret. I like to think there are too many things in this world to regret having missed out on. But hey, what do I know?

That's exactly what I'm saying! I'm questioning it all, and it begs the question of why I ever questioned anybody's wisdom before mine.

DiPT is an exceesily amazing chemical. IMing 40 mgs with 75mgs of DPT was an absolutely amazing adventure I'm In the process of hopefully getting both . Remember IM DiPT is an amazing ride and RoA, it removed any side effect and you use half and you get an amazing ride!

DiPT is an exceesily amazing chemical. IMing 40 mgs with 75mgs of DPT was an absolutely amazing adventure I'm In the process of hopefully getting both . Remember IM DiPT is an amazing ride and RoA, it removed any side effect and you use half and you get an amazing ride!

I'm careful never to mention (until now) when I IMed a hundred or more milligrams DiPT during summer 2011 when I was (attempting) to use tryptamines to trip out of addiction.

Whatever hellish place the person who ate 250mg of the stuff was reporting in that TIHKAL report...I knew their hell that night.

That sucks lower foses are awsome when IMed. Add in se DPT and it insanely sends you straight orbit, Very strong trip but totally worth it 100% .

Oh when you talk about large doses always follow with a disclaimer after it!

It's potentiated by most any psychedelics...

I'm sorry man but the aural effects are quite non-linear. The pitch shift is pretty much random besides the fact that it will go into the lower wave lengths.
But on the good side: you ate facsinated with sound and it does indeed have an aural effect :)

I'm my experience it made everyone sound like 'Psychedelic Jive Turkey Darth Vaders' and it's got euphoria unrivaled by any psych I've ever encountered. I still consider it my favorite tryptamine ever. It's just all around amazing if you vape it.

yeah I don't really plan on being very productive in terms of actually creating music--- just want to tickle my ears a bit.

I'm going to be tasting this one in a few days and working with it in the following months a tad. Starting with a usual threshold dose, then I'm beginning with 20mg if that clears well. If that's comfortable I'll work my way up if it doesn't seem to be too much on the nervous system or the senses. I'm extremely excited about it as a lover of sound, but also because the aural elements of hallucinogens have always interested and fascinated me. With almost every hallucinogen I get a fair amount of audio, so I'm anticipating a good response from this stuff.

The effect it has on sound is truly unique. Music is less pleasurable to listen to, it sounds all jangly. But listening to nature outside is absolutely spiritual. I strongly recommend doing it outside and listening to the world. Really, listening to any random everyday sounds is very interesting, but unlike nearly any other substance, I don't like listening to music on it very much.

I will say if one is not familiar with the music, it doesn't actually sound off....depending on what you are listening to. Last DiPT trip we turned on some Indonesian music, and then some iboga music...I knew the iboga music but it still didn't actually sound wrong, and the Indonesian music there were times when multiple instruments were playing that it sounded off, but most of the time I was in rapture and didn't actually hear how 'wrong' it was until i checked it the next day.

As Xor stated, being outside is best. My first time with DiPT (as I am sure I have stated multiple times in this thread) next to a stream in Colorado, nighttime...the only time I realized I was on the 'auditory hallucinogen' was when my friend and I spoke. Other than that, the effects were that of some amazingly spiritual and cosmic DMT-like psychedelic. Now it wasn't DMT-like in that it was visual, although there were certainly visual effects, but it was DMT like in that there were entities everywhere and they were communicating with me through sound...well at that point it was synthesesia...and it was all blending into one thing...but the origin of their communicating was through hearing, lots of tones and clicks and stuff I can never put into words but certainly a ++++.

DiPT also caused some true auditory hallucinations, as in sitting in my room in complete silence, I started hearing little sounds, not much more than synethaesthetic manifestations of geometric shapes and patterns, like drilling sounds, beeps, hisses. Some became as if I was hearing whole articulated sounds of things that made me do a double take because I had no idea where the sounds were coming from and they were so weirdly prominent. I even briefly heard musical structures, songs playing in my head/ears, in a silent room, that I had never heard before. The boundary between silence and aural stimuli blurred quite a bit and that was probably the most interesting part of my experience. Music is almost pointless to listen to unless you just enjoy harmonics getting all screwed up. Mind you, up until the point at which tones started shifting, music was highly enhanced, as if I was able to hear more going on in than ever before. As MGS and Xorkoth said DiPT is definitely best appreciated outside, preferrably in nature. That is where this psychedelic really becomes transcendent.

I did my allergy/threshold dose of 2mg's last night and I seemed to reach a +/- where there seemed to be something, but it was too faint to assume it was not textbook placebo.

I'm dosing today. 30mg I've decided on, it seems to be a fair grounds that won't disappoint or overwhelm. I've read so many conflicting reports on the quality of music I'll just have to see for myself, I suppose it really does depend on the listener. I also have Recycle and a DAW ready in case I happen to find some particularly juicy soundscape that I want to meddle with. I live in a rural town, outside it is a warm winter's day so I will for sure go for an audial excursion into the leaves when I feel like I've leveled out.

Does anyone have any light to shed on what this chemical is like for them when you introduce cannabis? I am one of those people that goes into very different zones when he smokes on a psychedelic, normally I do not introduce cannabis on a first time experiment but I am considering it for this one if I feel very comfortable with it.

I always smoke pot when i trip...I actually will not eat a psychedelic if I don't have some weed handy...and it does what is expected....adds a noticeable intensity to the experience, enhances the body high, soothes out any body 'kinks', quiets the tummy if it isn't content...in short it (cannabis) acts like the wonderful medicine it is.

DiPT also caused some true auditory hallucinations, as in sitting in my room in complete silence, I started hearing little sounds, not much more than synethaesthetic manifestations of geometric shapes and patterns, like drilling sounds, beeps, hisses. Some became as if I was hearing whole articulated sounds of things that made me do a double take because I had no idea where the sounds were coming from and they were so weirdly prominent. I even briefly heard musical structures, songs playing in my head/ears, in a silent room, that I had never heard before. The boundary between silence and aural stimuli blurred quite a bit and that was probably the most interesting part of my experience. Music is almost pointless to listen to unless you just enjoy harmonics getting all screwed up. Mind you, up until the point at which tones started shifting, music was highly enhanced, as if I was able to hear more going on in than ever before. As MGS and Xorkoth said DiPT is definitely best appreciated outside, preferrably in nature. That is where this psychedelic really becomes transcendent.

Yeah, DiPT seems to have a physical effect on my physical ear canal, I can feel something shift in there. It doesn't happen at first, it slowly happens as the trip progresses, and it lasts a lot longer than the mental effects too, the next day you might still hear things shifted downward. Listening to music was interesting for a brief time because it's fascinating how it can actually change your perception of harmonics SO much, but it got boring. I can't recommend enough how important I consider it to go outside and listen to nature. It makes every single sound sound different. My main trip I've had on it (that I have a report for on Erowid), I could almost see the direction of all sounds. Cars going by sounded like they were making wire tension sounds and chirps, in the distance at all times I heard this incredibly deep, awesome sound that sounded like the world breathing or something. I could hear sounds coming from trees, as if they were communicating. None of this was present inside. Inside I had my refrigerator sound like a UFO and some other stuff that was amusing, but it changed character entirely outside.

In that case it is probably best that I wait until well into spring, so that it will be enjoyable to spend the better part of a day outside with DiPT. Meanwhile I'll try DOC and 4-AcO-DPT but this sunday I will probably first go for some aMT again.

I do wonder how playing the piano will be on DiPT, sounds like it will be hard or impossible. That sensation of something in the ear canal, is that like the strange pressure that can accompany random bouts of tinnitus?

Actually I was surprised to read about entities felt on DiPT, it doesn't read like it is that immersive. Then again I can imagine how a mostly non-visual drug can still be utterly alienating if I just recall MiPT.