• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

^^ That's quite remarkable, but, yeah, if you wanna put me to shame, do it with your own shots :p

Wow, ace pics raas ... you're lucky to live in the location you do. The rocks colours are amazing.

Your dinner doesn't look to bad either ... what's the bakes shredded veggie stuffs? did you make it yourself?

I'm sick of 20cal diet noodles in passata .. I need to make veggie bake type stuff like that. Normally M&S would sort it but not on my budget atm

The 20diet cal diet noodles are never good. For the extra calories, your nicely prepared veggie bake will have a lower GI, which means energy is dispersed over time appropriately, more energy and less insulin rise (insulin converts food to fat). The fibre will hold the food in your tract for a longer time, again, slowing the dispersing of energy and rise of insulin. The sustained release of extra energy, will burn fat and will be more efficient for weight loss.

The 20cal noodles will only put your system into starvation mode, where the body actually preserves fat and stops weight loss.

In fairness though, I think you've completely cheated the system with amphetamine abuse and seem to be having considerable success! But if you fancy being a little less harsh on the body and maybe giving the ol' ticker a rest, pm me for some cool veggie bake recipes.

Couple I took on my iPhone down by the river the other day. Would have got some more but it ran out of battery...

Stunning shots, Chatative. This was my favourite of the 3, your camera positioning is awesome and takes in so much of the landscape.

2efsuud.jpg

My weekly wine consumption. What you don't see is that the room behind me if full too ;)

lol, I think we all have a collection like that which builds as we procrastinate in taking them to the recycling centre

kingme, amazing sun also

Last edited by a moderator:
moody pics today.

10qmjgm.jpg

and the next is not that great, but its hard for me to get right pics under cloudy, poorly lit conditions

2r6go7t.jpg

haha glad you liked it. it actually a tower of a church, from the outside it looks quite fresh (i ll post up a pic later if i find it). the fun part was getting my gf up the stairs :p they creaked and screamed when stepped upon but the view on top was worth it

5764_10202068898944198_1824890276_n.jpg

This time last year

285482_2330186534297_7519608_n.jpg

262457_2330186854305_6418351_n.jpg

Venice

223792_2330193534472_432336_n.jpg

THE SEA

318947_2456315927453_508250986_n.jpg

Sneaky feeling those ropes were not tight enough.

313372_10200755555991445_1671191928_n.jpg

Warsaw

This is the most western point of England, Lands End.

Man that brings back some memories, went there when I was like 10-11 or something. That's the hotel on the right is it not? That's where I stayed at the time. Remember seeing the waves crashing against the bottom of the cliffs really sunk in the fact that we're on a tiny weather-beaten rock compared to most parts of the world.

another sunset for you

2qlsbpj.jpg

probably the most difficult to shoot, rainbows at dusk. anyone got tips?
double rainbow though! :p
29ei42v.jpg

and another one, just cu im a sucker for small islands
2akiu8j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ oi! now there was no need for that double posting, was there? lovely shots though. really fantastic. I too am a sucker for small islands.

Man that brings back some memories, went there when I was like 10-11 or something. That's the hotel on the right is it not? That's where I stayed at the time. Remember seeing the waves crashing against the bottom of the cliffs really sunk in the fact that we're on a tiny weather-beaten rock compared to most parts of the world.

Yes. Lands end hotel. They make a fortune in the summer time.

Thought I'd have a go at merging posts... not tried it yet, despite your best efforts to make me raas. ;)

Love that sunset kingme... where was that?

^ Excellent work. The spirit of MailMonkey is within you. Some fantastic mergin', that was.

Now check out the music thread. Hopefully we can get ColtDan's 7,000+ post count down to about 5,000+

now im scared of replying here or re-editing in my answers to the questions :p

all shots from my last post were from Montenegro.

on a sidenote, just discovering the awesomeness of shooting in RAW

@bearlove Rovinji (Croatia)

Thank You - such a great photo (If I didn't already have 5 millions shots lined up 'to be printed' - this would be printed).

I can't remember what images I uploaded / deleted as Rass said 'wrong thread' etc :D

^ that toilet door is great.

from 3 days in the hoover wilderness this past weekend:

hooverwilderness03.jpg

hooverwilderness02.jpg

alasdair

fkn hell alasadair, that's incredible

shot this weekend? is this regular? I'm well-jel

we had a three-day weekend for the labor day holiday so what better way to spend it than hiking in the sierra. we try to get in as many overnight camping trips as we can in the summer.

as is usual with these things, the pictures just do not do it justice...

it's insane how much incredible terrain is accessible within about a 3 or 4 hour drive from here.

hooverwilderness04.jpg

alasdair

great shots alasdair! indeed, it is hard to capture nature's majesty in simple photos... you did a very good job though!

two not-so-accomplished photos...

mediteranean fjord
2ngsnib.jpg

glacial lake
b8sm7o.jpg