• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can you OD on heroin if you snort it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted information from people with first hand experience. I have already made my decision but i just wanted to make sure.

again this sounds really sketch. i feel so sad when people are so depressed they want to die. he has 6 posts from this thread and thats it and no more after this. hope this person is ok still.

How much heroin would you need to guarantee an overdose? Is it possible to overdose by snorting it?

Hey there buddy, don't kill yourself, you've got every reason to live!

Lol.

Belongs in dark side, I'm bad at doing this roflmao! Don't kill yourself! We love you!

Jesus loves you!

LOL

How much heroin would you need to guarantee an overdose? Is it possible to overdose by snorting it?

I personally overdosed a few months ago just by snorting it. I didn't realized until I was already on the floor. I don't remember much happened until I kind of remember my mom doing a CPR on me and the next thing I know I was in an ambulance that just got in at the hospital. Please be careful. The dealer told me to be careful bcos it was a really strong one and I didn't listen.

old thread - 40mg pure is ld50 for I.V. in opiate-niave. Snorting is 58% bioavail. so that would be ~70mg an LD50 dose. (probably ranging from 40mg-100mg)

This whole thread is freaky on so many levels. Of course you can OD on heroin no matter the ROA, and as for it being painless, the OD itself might be, but once you're in the ER and they hit you with Narcan and whatever else they do, it probably becomes pretty goddamn painful. Can't speak from personal experience despite 18 years of use (which I stopped over a year ago), but plenty of friends have told me horror stories of ODing. It's definitely something you want to avoid, at all costs.

This whole thread is freaky on so many levels. Of course you can OD on heroin no matter the ROA, and as for it being painless, the OD itself might be, but once you're in the ER and they hit you with Narcan and whatever else they do, it probably becomes pretty goddamn painful. Can't speak from personal experience despite 18 years of use (which I stopped over a year ago), but plenty of friends have told me horror stories of ODing. It's definitely something you want to avoid, at all costs.

This

I'd love to see a post from you, OP, in the dark side talking about what makes you suidical.

^Oh I should have checked the date then. I hope he is fine, but I doubt it :/

It's the Hellfire following the supposedly painless heroin OD that sucks for your soul so bad, having completely thrown away your young life.

Status
Not open for further replies.