Bluelight

Thread: Can you OD on heroin if you snort it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Can you OD on heroin if you snort it? 
    How much heroin would you need to guarantee an overdose? Is it possible to overdose by snorting it?

2. Collapse Details

hello yello

how long is a piece of string? it IS possible to overdose on smack by snorting, or smoking, or plugging, or injecting or eating or ...

be careful dude!!!

and welcome

3. Collapse Details

How much you need to overdose is dependent on the user's tolerance and the purity of the heroin. You can overdose with any ROA.

4. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    You can overdose through any route, if you have been told otherwise, do some research.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by laugh View Post
    hello yello

how long is a piece of string? it IS possible to overdose on smack by snorting, or smoking, or plugging, or injecting or eating or ...

be careful dude!!!

and welcome
    It wouldn't be possible to overdose with a really small amount right?

6. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    It depends on what you mean by a "really small amount" but yes, starting with small amounts and working your way up is the safest way to avoid an overdose with a drug of unknown purity like heroin. Start small.

You can overdose from snorting heroin, from smoking heroin, even from eating heroin....or from any other ROA.

-Heroin is a street drug, it is impossible to know the purity of the heroin you've got, so therefore, it is impossible to tell you an exact amount.
    -Everybody reacts differently to every drug, considering personal reaction, tolerance, other drugs in your system, etc.

This question is very strange to me. Are you asking how much heroin you would need to overdose? You don't want to overdose on heroin, trust me.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

7. Collapse Details

Depends, as for a new user with no tolerance, snorting 10-20mg can kill you. But that's pure heroin. Depends on how small we're talking about...

I can only assume the OP wants to know so they don't OD. Generally speaking, if you don't know the quality of your stuff, start with taking the smallest possible amount. Wait an hour or two. And work your way up... That is thy golden rule (start small work your way up, that is)

8. Collapse Details

If you do more will it feel better or the same? I know people who use heroin will build up a tolerance, but if you take more than you regularly take will the high feel better?

9. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Up to a point yes. But after you get to a certain dosage, it will stop being fun and you'll get really sick and the experience will...well, not be fun anymore.

That's why is very important to increase your dose very slowly and carefully.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

10. Collapse Details

if you take more than you regularly take you might just end up killing yourself....

Why all the questions? Do you wanna start using heroin or just learn more about it? Yes, once people build up a tolerance they need more heroin to feel the same/more powerful results. But if you don't have a tolerance a little heroin goes a LONG WAY. And by the time you've built up a tolerance you normally have a feel for your connections/dosing/quality of the dope, so this is less an issue (as you have a better understanding of it that comes with experience). But even for experienced users, such as when I used to use dope, unless I knew exactly what it was (rare) I'd always start with half the amount that would probably get me high just to be sure.

You can always take more, but once you've taken to much, well, you can't take that back (but you can take Naloxone or have someone else give it to you, but I hope you never get to that point OP )

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NeighborhoodThreat View Post
    This question is very strange to me. Are you asking how much heroin you would need to overdose? You don't want to overdose on heroin, trust me.
    I'd rather overdose on heroin than cocaine... assuming no one found me and shot me up with narcan.

12. Collapse Details

Lol to each one's own. I'd rather not overdose on anything

13. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    The goal here is definitely to not overdose period, not discuss which OD is the best/worst.

14. Collapse Details

^+1 YES!!! rofl

15. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by tricomb View Post
    The goal here is definitely to not overdose period, not discuss which OD is the best/worst.
    Exactly...I don't think any overdose could be considered "the best"

16. Collapse Details

One ring to win them all!

17. Collapse Details

Isn't a heroin overdose painless?

18. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by yello View Post
    Isn't a heroin overdose painless?
    Far from painless.

Why? Are you attempting to kill youself? Forgive me if not, but I'm getting a weird vibe.

19. Collapse Details

Far from painless.

Why? Are you attempting to kill youself? Forgive me if not, but I'm getting a weird vibe.
    same here.

If thats the case visit The Dark Side OP

20. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    A heroin overdose is anything but painless. I'm getting a strange vibe as well.

Feel free to visit The Dark Side (as mentioned above) or shoot me a PM if you have any concerns...

21. Collapse Details

First off, it completely depends on the quality. Yes you can OD from snorting it. What kind of question is that anyways? Also, without having it in front of me it's hard to tell how much will/won't kill you. Also, everyone is different.

22. Collapse Details

dont kill yourself by od'in on heroin dude that makes you a selfish coward...if ur asking these questions you obv have not done it n highly recommend you keep it that way man. killing yourself may seem like easiest way out from your pain but think about family n friends dude , there will b no easy way out for them when they have to bury you...quit being so selfish n seek yourself some help man goodluck

23. Collapse Details

Yeah painless...

I went into a 5 day coma in a resuscitation ward. When I was stabilized they put me out with sedatives and transferred me to involuntary psych hold and strapped me to the bed, where I woke up like that.

So painless bro.

24. Collapse Details

just wait till they stick a catheter in you OP (I like to think of the procedure as a nurse raping your penis with a plastic tube).

25. Collapse Details

Obligatory "Yeah man, haven't you seen Pulp Fiction?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast