• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting dilaudid (hydromorphone)

laCster

Bluelighter
okk, so im trying dilaudid for the first time tonight, my dude said they are 2mg IR tablets, but i do have to scrape the coating off. this might kind of dumb, but how would i go about getting the coating off? i never usually snort drugs as i usually get the 30mg roxicodone and just swallow them. do i not even have to worry about that? can i just crush upp the pill and pick out the coating pieces?

thanks...

Im not 100% sure on the tabs you have described but *if* it has a coating you can scratch it off with your fingernail (or similar) or you can pop it in your mouth and suck on it for a sec.

you can just crush it and go to town. fuck the coating.

and snorting hydroM is nothing special. I cant tell you to IV it so ill tell you to do the next best thing. PLUG IT ! you should get a nice rush if you do it right.

Last edited:
Yeah I've never heard of IR Dilaudid tablets having a coating on them, or at least having a coating on them that didn't have any Dilaudid in it as well.

Just make sure you crush them up very well since you're planning on snorting it.

Around my hometown only IV users tend to like dilaudid, all my friends who snort their pills stick with the perks. I've never tried Ds any route other than IV... but I know from experiance that their WONDERFUL done that way. My homeboy who only snorts his pills always told me that Ds were pretty much useless to him.

Yeah idk about the coating thing but I have ALOT of experience snorthing Dilaudid the M4s but just crush it the best you can and dont snort it too hard and just let it sit in your nose dont try and suck it back or anything and I always started with 2mg ;) let me know how it goes..I always got off real good snortin 6-8mgs in a night.

If your doing hydromorphone I'd advice plugging or snorting. The best method of administration is IV (not advising you to IV), personally I plug or snort, since snorting has a 50% bioavailability and rectal actually lets you experience more of the "rush" that IV users accomplish.

They have no coating just crush and snort. When your vision gets blurry it's time to lay off for a while. They will do that if u r snorting them. U can tell if a pill has a coating if it is shiney. Like the old vicodens that crap burns when you rail it. Hydromorphone don't. So your good. You can go through these really ay fast like this so use spairingly. Or you may run out and be in pain for a long time.

Man don't stick stuff up your butt some of these people are out there. If you are IV or rectal seek help doing every day seek help. Maybe rec or pain management doing things like this daily is extremely bad for you. Will take you down a road you don't want to end up on. I have a tear between vertebrae boljing disk and arthithitis in my back. And I can still manage to not to this stuff every day. Sometimes we just have to feel our emotional and fiscal pain. It puts us back to reality.