Bluelight

Thread: snorting dilaudid (hydromorphone)

1. Collapse Details
    snorting dilaudid (hydromorphone) 
    okk, so im trying dilaudid for the first time tonight, my dude said they are 2mg IR tablets, but i do have to scrape the coating off. this might kind of dumb, but how would i go about getting the coating off? i never usually snort drugs as i usually get the 30mg roxicodone and just swallow them. do i not even have to worry about that? can i just crush upp the pill and pick out the coating pieces?

thanks...

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Im not 100% sure on the tabs you have described but *if* it has a coating you can scratch it off with your fingernail (or similar) or you can pop it in your mouth and suck on it for a sec.

3. Collapse Details

you can just crush it and go to town. fuck the coating.

and snorting hydroM is nothing special. I cant tell you to IV it so ill tell you to do the next best thing. PLUG IT ! you should get a nice rush if you do it right.
    Last edited by The Dope Man; 06-04-2012 at 03:39.

4. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Yeah I've never heard of IR Dilaudid tablets having a coating on them, or at least having a coating on them that didn't have any Dilaudid in it as well.

Just make sure you crush them up very well since you're planning on snorting it.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

5. Collapse Details

Around my hometown only IV users tend to like dilaudid, all my friends who snort their pills stick with the perks. I've never tried Ds any route other than IV... but I know from experiance that their WONDERFUL done that way. My homeboy who only snorts his pills always told me that Ds were pretty much useless to him.

6. Collapse Details

Yeah idk about the coating thing but I have ALOT of experience snorthing Dilaudid the M4s but just crush it the best you can and dont snort it too hard and just let it sit in your nose dont try and suck it back or anything and I always started with 2mg let me know how it goes..I always got off real good snortin 6-8mgs in a night.

7. Collapse Details

thanks for all the help guys!

8. Collapse Details

If your doing hydromorphone I'd advice plugging or snorting. The best method of administration is IV (not advising you to IV), personally I plug or snort, since snorting has a 50% bioavailability and rectal actually lets you experience more of the "rush" that IV users accomplish.