• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

alternative to snorting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ky?

Greenlighter
after about 4-5 rounds, it just begins to burn so damn much and leaves a harsh stinging sensation in my sinuses for hours afterwards

is there any alternative to snorting, or a way to stop it burning so much?

oh and, this may seem like a dumb question but, when you snort the substance goes into your lungs right? :|

What are you snorting?

Some will fly into your lungs, yes, but insufflation works because the mucous membranes in your nose absorb the drug into your bloodstream. One way to minimise irritation and sinus trouble is snort some water/saline or use a nasal douche in between lines.

Depending on the substance you could eat it, plug it, vape it.. etc.

What are you snorting?

Some will fly into your lungs, yes, but insufflation works because the mucous membranes in your nose absorb the drug into your bloodstream. One way to minimise irritation and sinus trouble is snort some water/saline or use a nasal douche in between lines.

Depending on the substance you could eat it, plug it, vape it.. etc.

methiopropamine powder. its pretty weak even when snorting it so i was thinking that it would be even weaker if i bombed it :(

Plugging is the way to go with methiopropamine. You can chase it on foil but it tastes disgusting and it doesn't feel too healthy. Get an oral syringe and squirt it up your arse and you're good to go :)

hey i'm no pussy :p i gave it a go. certainly was a unique experience and a memory i will cherish fondly for the rest of my life ! :eek:

the high feels way more intense too =D

hey i'm no pussy :p i gave it a go. certainly was a unique experience and a memory i will cherish fondly for the rest of my life ! :eek:

your user name implies you have alot of "plugging" experience

Excellent, another convert!

As I've successfully persuaded someone else to stick drugs up their arse I'm going to close this. PM me with any queries :D

Status
Not open for further replies.