• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

xanax and etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juts got some Etiz today, thought I'd better give it a try before I wave a not fond farewell to benzos, I got the pills from a trusted source and they are small blue tabs with a splitter on one side.

But they taste of nothing ?? is that normal

the xanax usually overpowers the etizolam, but if you are low on etizolam, its a good combo. the last couple weeks i had like 8-10 mgs of xanax while i only had 3mgs of etizolam. so i would take 1mg xanax with .5mg etizolam or something like that.

don't listen to the stoopid conversion chart. IME 1mg etizolam feels like 15-20mgs valium or .75-1mg xanax

the xanax usually overpowers the etizolam, but if you are low on etizolam, its a good combo. the last couple weeks i had like 8-10 mgs of xanax while i only had 3mgs of etizolam. so i would take 1mg xanax with .5mg etizolam or something like that.

don't listen to the stoopid conversion chart. IME 1mg etizolam feels like 15-20mgs valium or .75-1mg xanax

There's no such thing as one drug "overpowering" another. This isn't WWE. The drugs taken together simply synergize and make for a stronger experience. Is it a better experience? That's up to each individual to judge.
Also, according to all charts, 1 mg of etizolam = 10 mg diazepam = 0.5 alprazolam. But since etizolam is more of an hypnotic then it tends to feel a bit stronger.

loool i didnt mean like it completely blocked the etizolam from working, but for me the experience felt like a stronger xanax. i enjoyed it, but i still like etizolam alone

but seriously, the xanax came in hot with an AK-47 and fucked up the etizolam.
hahahah....

thanks for correcting me though koko :D

loool i didnt mean like it completely blocked the etizolam from working, but for me the experience felt like a stronger xanax. i enjoyed it, but i still like etizolam alone

but seriously, the xanax came in hot with an AK-47 and fucked up the etizolam.

Unlike opioids, which can block one another off the mu receptors (ie. methadone, buprenorphine, etc), benzos actually synergize together to make for an overall benzo effect. For example, I love the combination of nitrazepam and clonazepam - even though I'm not a big fan of clonazepam alone (but I love the less potent nitrazepam). This doesn't mean that nitrazepam blocked or "overpowered" the clonazepam, it just means they synergized to make for a better overall effect.

What you felt was a synergy between the two drugs. Alprazolam is a very weak muscle relaxant, great anxiolytic, weak anticonvulsant, and relatively weak sedative. On the other hand, etizolam is a decent sedative, good muscle relaxant, good anticonvulsant, and good anxiolytic.

The conversion charts aren't stupid, they are roughly accurate. It's just that at equal doses, etizolam is stronger because it is an hypnotic. That's very simple.

never knew that benzos synergize ^ i love your posts too! yuo obviously know your shit...

i was also on 1-2grams of gabapentin with the xanax/etizolam so that might play a part on why i feel like 1mg etizolam = 20mg valium

never knew that benzos synergize ^ i love your posts too! yuo obviously know your shit...

i was also on 1-2grams of gabapentin with the xanax/etizolam so that might play a part on why i feel like 1mg etizolam = 20mg valium

Yeah benzos synergize. Say you were doing a "diazepam taper" - taking temazepam or triazolam along with it will get you completely floored - it will only add to the effects because the diazepam will not block any benzo like methadone does with opioids.
1-2 grams of gabapentin probably did play a role in your overall experience.

Thanks for the complement, I try hard. I have tried 15 different benzos and have made it my mission to try as many as I can. I've also researched and read about them a lot, and I continue to do so all the time. That is why I made the Bluelight Benzo Conversion chart.

your hard work pays off man :) you are helping thousands of people (Bluelighters and randos) that come on this site including myself. when i said stupid conversion chart, i wasn't talking about yours, i was talking about the one on wikipedia, i didnt mean to offend, and i apologize if i did.... i never knew you made the benzo conversion chart on BL :D

well, i g2g hang out with sober peeople for my IOP. this is going to be interesting LOOLL

ill catch yah later man, stay safe!!!

No apologies need man. I didn't take any offense to anything.

Cya later!

I feel nothing after using etizolam for a few days I stopped then used Xanax 2mg felt nothing I took 7 nothing even today nothing etizolam must block them or fill the gabagneric to where nothing else can be felt that's just ime

Status
Not open for further replies.