• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time with opana 20mg

HYDRO_CHRONIC

Bluelighter
NO 60MG OF OXYDONE gets me nice and warm and itchy

40-50mg of methdone and benzos has me noddin

my tolerance should be wa bit low since i havent done anything in a week

i really want to get high safely,whats 20mg of opana equal to in equivilent(sp) to methadone

how about IV witch im accustomed to with all opiates

please help

Last edited by a moderator:
20 mg opana had me puking and drifting in and out of conciousness for 10 hours straight. I recommend a lower dose

If you have the old Opana, snort it, if you have the new opana, your out of luck gotta just eat it. check what the pill looks like and look it up to see what formulation you got.

oxymorphone is 2x as strong as oxycodone ORALLY so what you have equals a oc40 BUT if you snort or shoot them up that drastically changes the BA and it could end up killing you.. i don't know the numbers off the top of my head but if you need 60mg oxycodone any ROA you might get away with 5mg oxymorphone IV'd (that may be on the high side of dosing too, so don't take my word for it) but like i said bioavailibility greatly changes from oral to more potent ROA's

is it IR or ER ? new formula or old ? go here to find out opana.com

railin a quarter of the 20 should have you perfect maybe do a lil more after 45min if you want.

if you wanna be real safe rail an eighth first and see how you respond but I think youll be safe on a quater

i have the old octagon greens ....bout to do half ,or maybe iv 5mg i just dont know usually i just dive in head first but this has me worried

is it IR or ER ? new formula or old ? go here to find out opana.com

railin a quarter of the 20 should have you perfect maybe do a lil more after 45min if you want.

if you wanna be real safe rail an eighth first and see how you respond but I think youll be safe on a quater

20mg only comes in ER.

Start low, and titrate up SLOWLY. You must wait 45 mins between redosing.

Snorted opana is strong as fuck, it is way more potent than 2x oxycodone up the nose, according to some basic math it may be around 8x stronger than oxy through the nose.

You SHOULD be worried. This shit is nothing to fuck around with. I would start with 2.5mg since you have a decent tolerance (that's 1/8th of the pill) and redose after 45 minutes, because the time release will STILL be working in your nose.

The green 20mg octagons are what I do everyday, if you have questions, I have answers.

really cuz i just watched my cousin with little tolerance to 10mg then 2mg k-pin and hes high but seems fine .....

i mean i could do 50mg methadone IV ,and did it iv for years 100mg at a time at some points ,butive been clean

last time i did methadone it was 40m IV and i was just stimulated with benzos

Someone with a low tolerance doing 10mg opana is a pretty careless idea.

It doesn't matter what you USED to do, what would help more is your CURRENT tolerance.

20mg only comes in ER.

Start low, and titrate up SLOWLY. You must wait 45 mins between redosing.

Snorted opana is strong as fuck, it is way more potent than 2x oxycodone up the nose, according to some basic math it may be around 8x stronger than oxy through the nose.

You SHOULD be worried. This shit is nothing to fuck around with. I would start with 2.5mg since you have a decent tolerance (that's 1/8th of the pill) and redose after 45 minutes, because the time release will STILL be working in your nose.

The green 20mg octagons are what I do everyday, if you have questions, I have answers.

Listen to tricomb. As I do the 20mg stopsigns everyday also. I have nothing to add, if I did I would be repeating what is posted above me.

seriously guys be careful with this shit. I lost a good friend to opana back in october. same friend who i saw with my own eyes eat 30 xanax bars in one handful and stay up all night smoking blunt after blunt.

People always think "oh opana it can't be THAT strong, I already took XXmg and I don't feel it."

There is a VERY FINE LINE between the desired opana high, and overdose. It's not as bad as fentanyl, but it is pretty close...

People always think "oh opana it can't be THAT strong, I already took XXmg and I don't feel it."

There is a VERY FINE LINE between the desired opana high, and overdose. It's not as bad as fentanyl, but it is pretty close...

fent is not even worth fucking with. extremely dangerous and the high is nothing to wright home about.

I know, no euphoria, pure sedation and respiratory depression. Everytime I used to smoke gel patches I would just be like

" fuckkkkk this isn't fun, I'm trying to focus on breathing and not blacking out, why did I do this again? "

Yeah, and both of those applications are best used transdermally.

never used any other way

ill admit though, slapping a fent patch on my chest in the morning always made school alot more fun.

it is INSANE to me that people try to IV fent KNOWING how bad it is for there veins, how EXTREMELY dangerous it is, and how there is no real "high" to speak of after the rush. Guess we just gatta let darwinism work its magic.

People seem to overlook all the time that opana and fentanyl are almost in the same league.

That being said, remember to wait 45 mins between redosing.

Analgesic dose Oxymorphone in hospital for opioid naive is 1mg.

If you haven't used in a week, 2.5mg to start w/ 5 mg IV being the high end. It has a very short duration IV, (about 2 hour half life) so redosing isn't as big an issue as with methadone but still wait a 1/2 hour atleast before 1st redose.
This isn't taking benzos into account either. Also, prepping an Opana ER for IV takes some work as it well gel in water. It can be done using an alcohol extraction.

Standard HR rules apply: have person & narcan standing by, micron solution if possible before IV, don't mix w/ benzos.