• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference in dose may come from the difference in absorption of freebase, HCL, acetate, and other common salts. And the fact that some users are receiving the chemical complexed with HPBCD or other similar chemicals. I would also wager that depending or not if a person is salivating more/less than average could attribute also, I've noted a difference when holding saliva under the tongue for the duration of having the tab in.

Following my inadvertent 600mcg IV experience, I decided to try 200mcg IV 9 days later. It produced some physical side effects which lasted about 7 hours till baseline but virtually no perceivable visual effects. I guess that's the residual tolerance.

Difference in dose may come from the difference in absorption of freebase, HCL, acetate, and other common salts. And the fact that some users are receiving the chemical complexed with HPBCD or other similar chemicals. I would also wager that depending or not if a person is salivating more/less than average could attribute also, I've noted a difference when holding saliva under the tongue for the duration of having the tab in.

In addition to that, some people have reported NBOMe compounds to dissolve rather slowly when preparing solutions. Exactly the same is happening with blotters (drug is solid, not dissolved). When one puts that in the mouth, the compounds must dissolve in saliva to travel to the mucosa and get into the blood stream. Perhaps this dissolution process is so slow that only a fraction of the substance is actually absorbed and hits the receptors before tolerance mechanisms kick in or the blotter is discarded.
On the other hand, when dosing a solution nasally, the compound is already dissolved and a thin film of relatively concentrated solution coats a relatively big surface area of the nasal mucosa, so that the drug is absorbed faster (compare come up times for buccal/sublingual blotters and liquid insufflation).

Any thoughts on that hypothesis?

Any serious recommendations for storing 25I-NBOMe? And anyone ever heard of a 10 panel screen or a screen in general that hits a metabolite of the substance?

I finally tried 25i-NBOMe the other day. I did 300ug of blotter held against the front upper gums for only 10 minutes. I felt initial effects in 10 minutes. It was an absolutely amazing experience, with way more mindfuck than I anticipated. The amount of mindfuck approached the level of psilocybin, but it was much more analytical than psilocybin.

The whole experience lasted 8 hours, and there were few physical side effects. There was some muscle tension and some random pains, but these cleared up and I felt a million times better when I took 400mg ibuprofen half way through the trip. I felt amazing for the entire week following taking it. It was a light trip, but very good, very very good. There was no euphoria. I slept very well that night and woke up rested the next day. It has the emotional and mental volatility of a tryptamine like psilocybin or 4-aco-dmt. It felt like it was a perfect cross between a tryptamine and a phenethylamine. I didn't feel burned out or spacey afterwards, and had no hangover the next day.

My favorite part was the color enhancement. There was extreme color enhancement even more so than mushrooms. Some colors were so enhanced that they were hard to look at for long. I felt like I could distinguish between a hundred similar shades of green with ease. This color enhancement was still slightly present the next day, and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope that this color enhancement increases with increasing dose.

I did feel stimulated, but as a regular user of stimulants I can tell that it was NOT dopamine stimulation. Or at least not dopamine D2 stimulation. During the trip, I was still craving amphetamines and feeling tired because I hadn't taken amphetamines. I suspect the stimulation is from epinephrine or norepinephrine or action on adrenaline receptors, but that is just wild speculation.

I did get nausea which is odd because I don't get nausea even from high doses of 2CE, but I do get nausea from tryptamines.

Over all, it is the most promising psychedelic I've tried since 2C-E. I like it so much that I can't wait to try the other NBOMes, and I can't wait to try a higher dose. YMMV.

My first experience with 25i was awesome, 2 800ug blotter hits between my cheek & gum for 45 minutes. I took them about 2 hours apart. The come up was very similar to LSD for me & the visuals were stunning, esp about an hour after I dosed again. I like the speedy feeling & can't wait to take some at a festival this weekend. This time we are going to do 800ug in the lip & then snort 500ug an hour or so into it. Should be fun. I felt fine the next day & didn't have any residual trails like I sometimes do on LSD. I love LSD, have taken it hundreds of times, never had a bad trip but I like the somewhat clear mental state that I have on 25i. With LSD so expensive in my area & the blotter & powder combo being about five bucks it def where I'm going.

Dissolve it in propylene glycol. Aids absorption up the nose and preserves it. FDA approved and available cheap online.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the vasoconstriction this drug causes? I always notice that about 2 hours after the initial dose, test subjects' hands seem to be very pale with prominent blood vessels. A few researchers were pondering any complications arising from taking methylphenidate and 25i-NBOME, before they tested I noted that the combined vasoconstriction may cause some unwanted effects. Anyone have any more information on the combination of either dextroamphetamine or methylphenidate with 25i-NBOME, or 25i-NBOME's vasoconstriction in general?

Whoa!

Would not suggest that, the extreme vasoconstriction... so intense.
The amount of strain that'd put on the cardiovasuclar system would be immense.
Combining any psychedelic with a stimulant is generally never recommended.
But some are OK.
However, I'd never suggest 25i + methylphenidate.
Even worse.. coming down on methylphenidate (like hell) whilst tripping - that'd be hell.

I'd suggest not doing this.

Has anyone had any success vaporising 25I-NBOMe that's already present on blotter or would it have to be extracted first? I tried last night with just a tiny sliver of one of my 1mg blotters on some foil and I seemed to get effects but I was already incredibly stoned so it was hard to tell if I was tripping or just stoned, tired, and placebo'd.

As for the person wanting to combine MPH + 25I, that sounds like trouble waiting to happen to me. If you must combine the two I wouldn't exceed very low doses of either compound as combining this one with stimulants really ups the side effects. When I combined 25I with a miniscule dose of amphetamine it felt like the amount of vasoconstriction doubled or tripled.

Yeah taking aMT with 25i blew out my gourd. Be wary of combining with stimulants.

Holy. Mother. Of. God. Almighty. So, I dosed 500ug in a single blotter that was complexed. I held it against my upper front gums for the full 45 minutes. Jesus Christ. I was _crashing_ at a full +++ flirting with a ++++ within two hours. I have never gotten so close to a ++++ without crossing over. This was just on the edge. Jesus, I was expecting a low to medium dose. My first hint that something was off was when I stood up after 46 minutes to get a drink. It was like I was profoundly drunk. There is no way I could have made my movements seem normal. From hour 1-2 I went from just feeling it to crashing hard at a +++, flirting every moment with a genuine ++++. I’m coming down from it right now, but I had to post about it because it hit me so hard. It is easily on the level of magic mushrooms, easily.

I have never experienced anything like this, except for the one time that I had a ++++ experience. That is the only thing that comes close. The hallucinations were so totally unlike anything that I have seen before. Neither flowing nor patterning, but crawling, writhing, twisting in on themselves with insanity and complexity the likes of which I have never seen. The visuals are totally unlike mushrooms, or 2CE, or allylescaline, or anything else that I have ever tried. They are so much more. I guess morphing would be a good way to describe them, but even then the description is lacking.

I’ll give a better report when I’m fully down, but listen…. This 25i-NBOMe, this shit is the real motherfucking deal. This was easily the equivalent of 5 grams mushrooms, and 30mg 4-aco-dmt, if not more. I was crashing so hard there for a while. Listen guys, listen, the rumors are true. This shit is the real deal. You will see things the likes of which you have never seen before. There was a trip report I read where someone said that they saw the words float from someone’s mouth and sew themselves onto the side of their face. I thought it was bullshit, but that could really happen. This shit is no joke. Jesus Christ. I can’t even explain the insanity or the complexity of the things that I saw, but trust me, they were on the level of things floating from mouths and being sewn to the sides of faces, easily. The insanity...

This shit is un fucking real. Mother of god, I only took 500ug!

I have never, EVER experienced anything like this except the one time that I was at a ++++ from mushrooms, and even then it was not the same.

So ive picked up 5 tabs worth from an on-line vendor, Im presuming one tab is going to be enough for one person per trip if its of average dose? Thought it better to double/triple check before use.

Dosed 1mg sublingual last night. This is a strong drug, I got no sleep and I'm like severely depersonalized. Strong fucking trip.

So ive picked up 5 tabs worth from an on-line vendor, Im presuming one tab is going to be enough for one person per trip if its of average dose? Thought it better to double/triple check before use.

You'd need to check with your vendor. If they're laying them themselves they could be anything. Mine are 550ug which is deemed a trip, yeah, and we might have similar looking blotters but they could be wildy different doses. I don't think we could even speculate on dose.

Nooneman, nice report! I'm planning 1mg this weekend. Yours is the second TR saying half that's a strong trip in two days. I may reevaluate.

You'd need to check with your vendor. If they're laying them themselves they could be anything. Mine are 550ug which is deemed a trip, yeah, and we might have similar looking blotters but they could be wildy different doses. I don't think we could even speculate on dose.

Nooneman, nice report! I'm planning 1mg this weekend. Yours is the second TR saying half that's a strong trip in two days. I may reevaluate.

Lolol i got blotters with 1.5mg on them! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.