• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the mass of 25i-nbome is ~92% of the mass an equimolar amount of 25i-nbome hcl.

I read in another post that 25i that has been put into water solution will degrade without alcohol added.
I don't think it's very likely that the 25i will degrade, and I don't know how alcohol would change that. What is possible is bacterial growth in your solution. If there's something growing in it, then throw it away and start over. If not, you could add a little alcohol as a preservative (make sure you keep track of the total volume of liquid and the quantity of 25i dissolved in it). In future, I'd use vodka to avoid such worries.

So how would 25i be suited for a club setting? Will alcohol mix well enough?

I'm thinking of sucking a tab and going to the club for a few hours, good music and lots of lasers - good idea?

I'm getting this stuff in the mail soon and I have some HR questions. I've done some research but i'm honestly too lazy to do anymore at this point. I'm trying to be as careful as possible.

1. Is it possible to measure this stuff out on a mg scale? I doubt it but is there anyway to do this?
2. Can I dissolve the HCL in water and then use a 1mg syringe to measure out a dose? Or do I need to add alcohol to the water?
3. Is there anyway to take the HCL orally? Or do I need to do it sublinguilly? I think I read somewhere that snorting works as well?
4. How easy is it to turn this stuff into a blotter? I've never done blotters but i'm willing to learn and i'm sure one of my friends knows how to do it.

I would use liquid measurement for only a few doses at a time if you're concerned about it degrading in solution. That way if it does degrade, you lose much less of the chemical.

I'm getting this stuff in the mail soon and I have some HR questions. I've done some research but i'm honestly too lazy to do anymore at this point. I'm trying to be as careful as possible.

1. Is it possible to measure this stuff out on a mg scale? I doubt it but is there anyway to do this?
2. Can I dissolve the HCL in water and then use a 1mg syringe to measure out a dose? Or do I need to add alcohol to the water?
3. Is there anyway to take the HCL orally? Or do I need to do it sublinguilly? I think I read somewhere that snorting works as well?
4. How easy is it to turn this stuff into a blotter? I've never done blotters but i'm willing to learn and i'm sure one of my friends knows how to do it.

1. It's highly advised to stay away from this method. Most scales can be skewed 1-2mg, and this can be the difference in an extremely strong trip to a mild one. Nobody here would advise you to measure the raw powder with a mg scale. Don't do it.

2. You can dissolve the HCL in water and use a mg syringe to measure a dose. You don't need to add alcohol or anything if it is HCL. Just use distilled water if you wish to keep it over a period of time.

3. You can take HCL orally, but it may be less effective than other routes of administration, such as nasally or up your ass.

4. It's easy. Do some research in the megathreads.. Dosing with liquid is a lot easier though. I'd only advise you to make blotters if you're taking them to a festival or somewhere remote where it's a lot easier to just eat a blotter than measure out a dose.

The MAIN thing is this:

Double check and triple check your maths before during and after you are creating your solution.

Would a solution of ~666mg/drop of alcohol dropped onto a sugar cube/piece of sugar candy work well as a method of absorbing the 25i sublingually? I ask because a friend of mine is convinced that if your lip and gum are not completely dry when you place blotter on them then it doesn't get dissolved right.. she says contact with saliva hurts the absorbability... I don't believe her but what's the deal on this? Can I just do sublingual the same way I would take something else sublingually (ie lsd, mxe, anything)

^ saliva does not affect anything. I have plenty of spit and I have tripped many times via buccal & sublingual absorption.

1. It's not possible to accurately measure doses of this substance on a milligram scale. You need a microgram scale for that. You can, however, measure out on a milligram scale suitable quantities for liquid dosing. (please do not try to measure dry doses on a milligram scale. The deviation will take you far away from your intended doses, and you will likely end up overdosing!)

2.Yes, you can dissolve the HCL in water and measure with a 1ml measuring syringe. However, if you wish to store large quantities (more than a few doses) for a long period of time, you should use alcohol to prevent bacterial growth. Vodka is adequate enough for this.

3. Nobody yet knows the exact bioavailability for oral administration. It seems someone has actually had an overdose from 100mg orally, which they presumed was about 10% bioavailable. It's not clear exactly how much was absorbed by that route, so until somebody does a titration experiment to find equivalent oral doses, it is safer to stick with sublingual/intranasal/rectal dosing.

4. I have never tried putting my stuff on blotter. I imagine it shouldn't be too difficult - I believe IAmMe90 has done this, and he may chime in to answer this question.

edit: dextrous got here before me whilst I was typing this post. :D

Would a solution of ~666mg/drop of alcohol dropped onto a sugar cube/piece of sugar candy work well as a method of absorbing the 25i sublingually? I ask because a friend of mine is convinced that if your lip and gum are not completely dry when you place blotter on them then it doesn't get dissolved right.. she says contact with saliva hurts the absorbability... I don't believe her but what's the deal on this? Can I just do sublingual the same way I would take something else sublingually (ie lsd, mxe, anything)

Just don't swallow your saliva for 20 minutes and don't swallow the sugar cube..

The point of sublingual administration is to let the NBOMe absorb into your blood vessels in your mouth.

If your solution is complexed you'll be fine, theoretically.

^Even if it's not complexed it will absorb.

Depends if it's freebase or HCL really.

If it's freebase (which most vendors truthfully supply) then the absorbtion rate will only be about 50% as compared to 95% if complexed with HPBCD, when taken sublingually.

I would use liquid measurement for only a few doses at a time if you're concerned about it degrading in solution. That way if it does degrade, you lose much less of the chemical.

This kinda defeats the purpose though.. As the smaller raw powder doses you measure out; the less accurate your measurements will be. Just get some distilled water - it's cheap!

Thanks for the all information guys...i'm going to keep researching and I think I can figure out a safe way to take this stuff. I can't wait to try because I love 2c-i and from what I hear this stuff is alot better.

Thanks, I do have the HCl form. What confuses me though is that the other night I tested out a small dose, which was about 300ug, nasally, and I didn't notice any effects for about an hour so then I made a solution w/ 40% bacardi rum (~500ug/unit) and plugged 1 unit, and about 20-30min later definitely felt effects but they just seemed threshold or slightly above threshold (weird body feeling similar to acid, euphoria, SLIGHT visual distortions). I plugged another unit a few hours later. The whole experience lasted around 6-7 hours but not 12+ like I have read to be the normal duration...

Anyway I figure what happened is the first dose wasn't enough to feel it really but was enough to fuck my tolerance to where the 2nd dose (which should have been a pretty good dose esp plugged) barely did anything, and then the third couldn't do anythign at all. I'm just confused as to whether my stuff is actually HCl cuz I feel like I should have tripped harder.

It's a light orange-tan powder. It seems to dissolve in water fine with stirring, aside from a tiny tiny bit that doesn't seem to want to go into solution (impurities perhaps?) THe solution turns just ever so slightly tan colored after dissolving.

Would adding a few drops of vinegar to my solution be a surefire way to make it active whether its freebase or HCl?

Sounds like your gear is bunk mate..

My 25i-NBOMe powder is pure white.

-edit I have freebase powder which may be the differerence-

Also, short term tolerance is reportedly non-existant with the NBOMe series. Some people even have more intense trips after redosing 1-3 days later in the same amount.

Last edited:
To all of those who've bought 25i in powder form-- what was the appearence of the powder in freebase form. If you bought hcl powder, what color was it?

I've bought both and found both to be active in doses lower than 500 mic's. The length of the experiences was about the same, but the effects varied quite a bit. The first quantity I purchased was freebase. It looks just like the picture on Erowid of 25C, however(course, granular, multicolored, some brown/tan and white grains,etc). I complexed it with hpbcd and had a dose which was somewhere between 350-450mcg. I experienced heightened emotional sensitivity, agitation, restlessness, hot and cold flashes, auditory distortion, sensitivity to light, and the flirtation with ego loss, among other things. There was also a somewhat sedated or lethargic feeling. The experience was far more complex than my understanding of 25i had led me to believe. Was the substance perhaps 25c?

The second quantity I purchased came from a different vendor and was hcl powder that had a tan, powder-like appearence. I have taken the dosing up to about 760mcg and it has provided experiences pretty much dead on with the early reports from 2010, etc. Basically it's eye candy with some euphoria and a bit of stimulation (mind, not really much body stim).

Thanks, I do have the HCl form. What confuses me though is that the other night I tested out a small dose, which was about 300ug, nasally, and I didn't notice any effects for about an hour so then I made a solution w/ 40% bacardi rum (~500ug/unit) and plugged 1 unit, and about 20-30min later definitely felt effects but they just seemed threshold or slightly above threshold (weird body feeling similar to acid, euphoria, SLIGHT visual distortions). I plugged another unit a few hours later. The whole experience lasted around 6-7 hours but not 12+ like I have read to be the normal duration...

Anyway I figure what happened is the first dose wasn't enough to feel it really but was enough to fuck my tolerance to where the 2nd dose (which should have been a pretty good dose esp plugged) barely did anything, and then the third couldn't do anythign at all. I'm just confused as to whether my stuff is actually HCl cuz I feel like I should have tripped harder.

It's a light orange-tan powder. It seems to dissolve in water fine with stirring, aside from a tiny tiny bit that doesn't seem to want to go into solution (impurities perhaps?) THe solution turns just ever so slightly tan colored after dissolving.

Would adding a few drops of vinegar to my solution be a surefire way to make it active whether its freebase or HCl?

Now that I think about it, it very well could be just me... Considering over the weekend (about 3 days prior to taking the 25i) I dosed 3 hits of good acid with my girlfriend and achieved just above threshold while my girlfriend was out of her mind. It's like I can't actually trip right now. This is after about a 3 week mxe binge, went through about 10g, and some mdma... I probably just need to try the nbome again in a month or two after letting my mind take a rest. Or have a friend try a dose.

Also, short term tolerance is reportedly non-existant with the NBOMe series. Some people even have more intense trips after redosing 1-3 days later in the same amount.

This is the absolute opposite of everything else I have heard about this substance. I have mostly heard of extreme acute tolerance build up, more so even than with something like LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.