• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i tried dissolving 50mg of 25i hcl in about 6ml of 40% vodka, it only dissolved about 50-70% and the rest it left in the bottom of the dropper.

My bottle takes about 8ml so i still have some room left if i need to add more liquid, or should i try to add a few drops of vinegar and see if it helps?

Well some chems seem to dissolve better in acidic solution than in something neutral or basic, maybe i just need more vodka?

or i´m thinking i might gotten some freebase instead? people seem to have done more concentrated solutions than mine, or maybe that was with pure ethanol?

I've dissolved pure HCl at 15mg/ml in just 40% vodka. Sounds like you got freebase to me.

How insolvabe is the freebase then? my eyeball estimation is that at least 80% has been dissolved in the bottle now after some shaking, maybe even 90%

also i put a half a ml in the bag and most dissolved but there is still a few grains left in the lower corners that won´t dissolve even when poked around with a nail.

would it convert into salt if i mixed a few drops of vinegar in the vodka then?

If you do in fact have the freebase, then yes.

Would be possible to see any difference in freebase or hcl in appearence?

The powder i got was pretty lumpy and had a salt like appearence, didnt stick to much and it was easy to put into the bottle although a bit of it stuck on the screwdriver i used to pour it in.

Sight alone is never a reliable way to identify a chemical (if it was, spectroscopy would be pointless).

25I-NBOME is actually a very interesting compound. I can't have a breakthrough on it but the headspace is very different. The perception of reality is different. It's like you get a bigger and better overview over life and the momentary situation. It's easy to make big plans for life and actually start doing it with the experiences collected with 25i.
For me it's the ultimate soberity compound so to say :p

I kind of couldnt really trip good without cannabis, with cannabis the effect is more intense. There was one trip were I had more primitive thinking. It was like perceiving life as a consciousness and you can control your body. I mean that's normal maybe but somehow the awareness of life is gone as we get very busy with the life and reality formed through media and companies.

i guess i will try add some vinegar tomorow and see if it helps, that way i know it is salt then.

Also how is sleep after a dose of this? and does my eyes go crazy big from a small dose? thinking about trying 2-300mcgs just to feel it out and it would be nice to take a walk in the city if it´s so lucid as people say.

My eyes were not dilated even at 1mg. The more you take, the longer you will be awake. 3.75mg kept me awake for a good 16+ hours.

what to do with 200mg 25i-nbome?

I have 25i-nbome HCl salt (200mg) and I wanna dissolve this in water for safe keeping and ease of dosage

my questions:
will the HCl salt dissolve in tap water?
should i shop being cheap and get distilled water?
what should i put the mixture in?

as you can see i haven't thought that far ahead, but I wanna trip tonight so if anyone can lend me advice i'd be really appreciative

Hello :)

Well, I figured out that 30 blotters can hold 1ml of solvent without any loss of liquid.

So is my maths right ?

Just make sure you always test new paper to see how much it will hold. All paper holds different amounts depending on how much ink is there or how thick the paper is. Also your numbers are going to change depending upon the temperature of the solution and also the absorption ratio's will change once you use a solvent that has solute in it. Meaning just plain H20 at room temp will be a different number than h20 with however much complexed or uncomplexed 25I in it. This is especially true if you are laying complexed solutions. If you are using roughly 9 X as much HPBCD to 25x than you may notice the solution behaves a bit differently than just water. This, I imagine, is the result of a change in the density of the water among other things.
One helpful way to be more accurate with your dosing is to use larger blotters. It's not that difficult to find window panes which are 400 tabs per page instead of 900. I can't remember the measuments off hand but each blotter is roughly 1/16 or maybe 3/32 larger on each side than standard paper with 900 tabs.

Well some chems seem to dissolve better in acidic solution than in something neutral or basic, maybe i just need more vodka?

or i´m thinking i might gotten some freebase instead? people seem to have done more concentrated solutions than mine, or maybe that was with pure ethanol?

Don't know where you got your's but I can tell you that a rather large chinese vendor of high reputation recently sold someone 25I-nbome hcl but it turned out it wasn't the salt but rather the freebase. This was found out immediately upon receipt of the compound by testing a small amount to see if it dissolved in h20 which it didn't. Perhaps that's what happened with yours.

Imagine if this was the 60s and we were just getting huge chunks of LSD crystal from China. Imagine! Pun intended.

Going to move this to Psychedelic Drugs for you.

BDD > PD

1. The HCL salt should dissolve in tap water (if it doesn't its the freebase).
2. It's thought to be very stable (akin to the 2c's) so should be fine in tap water for short term storage but with that amount I'd vote for distilled water, although either way add alcohol to the solution to stop it degrading if you're planning on keeping it for longer than a few hours.
3. Depends what you're going to do with it, putting it onto blotter would work well if you're planning on keeping it long term, as you don't really want to leave it in a solution (it will degrade due to bacteria).

The big and dandy's will probably be of more help than me for these questions, found here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/617972-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25I-NBOMe-Thread-%282nd-edition%29

Took 25i-nbome for the first time yesterday. It was on flavored blotter and the dosage was 1mg.

I dropped the tab around 11:00AM, right after eating a large breakfast.
The come up was a little uncomfortable, much like a 2c, but this dissipated after 1-2 hours. I had to go to a music theory class at 1:00 and by that time I was in the full throes of the trip. The visuals were strong, especially walking around outside. They were very similar to the visuals that I get on LSD and 2c-x, something like a moving fractal overlay in my field of vision. Walking to class I was struck with a not completely unpleasant sense of impatience. It was like a 15-20 minute walk to where my class was and I felt very eager to get the journey over with. I don't know if this is because I didn't like moving, or if it was because I simply wanted class to be over asap so I could go back home and veg out. Anyway, one of the most remarkable things I was struck with while walking was my enjoyment of smells. I've had smell enhancements on psychedelics before, but not as noticeably as this. The smell of chlorine from an indoor pool was especially enticing.

I had no trouble sitting through music theory, all though my teacher's outline was vibrating quite violently and I discovered halfway through that the sleeves of my t-shirt where soaked with sweat (I was wearing a sweatshirt over it so I doubt anyone noticed). My pupils had no noticeable dilation. Interestingly enough, I didn't find music to be that much more enjoyable or exciting than usual, giving what I assumed the nature of the drug to be. I was able to stay in a comfortable headspace and even answer a few questions correctly (of my own accord).

Back home, I laid down for about an hour and listened to music. It was now 4:00PM and the trip seemed to be winding down a bit. At this point I decided to rail about 60mg of MXE. The MXE came on very slowly (I'd been on a break for a while and had almost forgotten what it was like), but once it started to hit me, the two drugs meshed together quite well and I spent the next few hours in relaxed euphoria, making very little progress in Final Fantasy IX. I redosed MXE again around 5 hours later, and smoked a few spliffs with some friends. All of these additional substances seemed to prolong the effects of the nbome to some extent. I had mild OEVs all night and when I tried to go to sleep, I was kept awake by kaleidoscope patterns beneath my eyelids.

Last edited:
^Nice post. I have a question for anyone who can answer. I read in another post that 25i that has been put into water solution will degrade without alcohol added. Well, I did not know this and I've been out of town for six weeks. My solution contained over 100 doses. Am I going to have to make a new batch?

I think I may prepare a blotter and give it a try just in case. What do you guys think?

So i added a half a ml of vinegar in the solution and that seemed to do the trick, i mailed my vendor telling him it might be freebase instead of hcl.

Anyway i don´t mind since the freebase is a bit stronger right?

Status
Not open for further replies.