• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Biffhenderson - I wouldn't work out on this one. Too many thermoregulation issues for me when I've taken this. I had a weird thermo-disregulation incident just recently from 4-AcO-DMT and I've jogged on that one plenty of times - I wouldn't chance it on this one.

Here is a post from someone else regarding accidental ingestion of 100mg of the freebase - I thought some might be interested in this.

Weigh: 165 Lbs
Sex: Male
Other substances thruout the day: 300 mg of 4-fa, half pint of 40% vodka, marijuana, am 2201/jwh-122, methadone

As i was going for my last dose of 4-fa (third), i accidentally grabbed a bag that contained 560 mg of 25i nbome freebase and filled a capsule top with 100+ mg of nbome and ate it. I was playing xbox game with my friend as i started noticing visuals. At first i thought i was getting visuals from the stimulant... but soon realized it couldnt be that. Franticly i Went to weigh the bag that contained the nbome... as i was trying to pour the powder of of the creased card onto the scale dish, the entire card turned to sand and was falling. I told my friend to measure this for me, cuz i think i fucked up big time. There was 380 mg +/-. I told him I must have ate it, as he was trying to calm me down, like nah your just buzzin good. From this point on i thought i was going to die, not from my vital signs but knowing how many doses that was.

I ate it on an empty stomach, and didnt see any help in puking. After an hour or two of intense visuals/feelings/mental loops, i started thinking that i was going to live, but not make it out with my sanity intact. ++++ visuals for 4-5 hours, followed by lower level visuals for 16 hours. I think i may have got hppb from this single use, as ive noticed 90% of the symptoms ive read about in just 2 days after the event.

[...] At first when i thought of posting this, i thought that maybe someone would see that ammount and think it may be safe, which made me not want to post it, although if id seen a similar report on the net, it may have calmed me down a little, which could have made a world of difference. It was very hard to not go to the hospital, especially after reading every report on the net about 25i before it happened. I knew what 120 mg meant... i knew people were taking 500 mcg doses with success, and id ate 240 of those.

I think being that it was freebase and the bioavailability wasnt that great (in my stomach), i figured i only got 10%, or about 10 mg in my system. The only history i had testing this was only hpbcd reagent blotter tests, 2 times at 1.25 mg.[...] ive only seejn a maximum of 20 mg of fb consumed in all XP reports ive read.

What does it look like? 4FA is usually a granule isn't it? I remember my 2CE was extremely powdery.

To kill it, can you take an anti psychotic? I killed a trip once accidentally by ingesting one of those before.

- JBrandon

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to test this but being a cautious man (to quote Albert Hofmann) it will be low dose walking not in the heat, and see how that goes. If there are negative effects from exercise and heat and x-NBOMe use it will happen at raves and jam band concerts and so on. Since my last post I've tasted the compound with 2 400µ complexed blotters and I got a good amount of euphoria combined with inhibition I could see dancing for hours on this substance.

But I also need to report this: About 3½ hours into the experience I felt an odd feeling in my jaw and then my teeth started chattering like something out of a cartoon. The only other time that happened in my life was in full blown hypothermia. It passed quickly and wasn't uncomfortable, but kind of scary and I have never experienced it before.

Last edited:
What does it look like? 4FA is usually a granule isn't it? I remember my 2CE was extremely powdery.

To kill it, can you take an anti psychotic? I killed a trip once accidentally by ingesting one of those before.
4FA should not be granular at ALL. Watch out for THAT kind of trash. I may not be able to back it up with a source or much of anything.....but trust me.......you do NOT want to ingest Granular 4-FA. Some of us find out the hard way.....

4-fa is a fluffy white powder, and this thread is about 25i-NBOMe. Let's keep on topic. and not clutter shit up like every mega thread falls victim of.

Anyway, Has anyone had experience with both 25c and 25i?? How would you differentiate the two?

I just copy & pasted this from my post in the DPT thread, but it feels right.

I just had my first experience with DPT. I am still under the influence as I ingested it about 2 hours ago, buy my GOD...I need to share the experience with somebody.

I will absolutely type a detailed trip report later, but right now I am having trouble grasping even the moment at hand. It is bizarre to be here typing this, as it wasn't so long ago that I would've called myself an athiest...now here I am, about to tell you all of a so called 'vision' I feel I have been given while under the influence of a psychedelic drug. I am going to spend a lot of time processing this, but jesus christ guys....i have been through my fair share of shrooms, acid, DMT, mdma, 4 years of daily cannabis use (36 days clean hallelujah!!!), 2c-whosawhatsit and well you get the point, im not inexperienced. I only to say that to implicate that the intensity of an experience like this isn't something completely new to me. Never in my life would I have put any merit in someone saying they 'had a vision'

oh god im rambling now, but heres what i experienced,

i took 1mg of 25i-nBOME + 750mg aniracetam at 9pm. Mind is very clear, havent ingested anything psychedelic in over 3 months and haven't smoked weed in over a month. Health is very good, personal and professional life are both growing and going very well for the first time in my life (hmmm must be tied to giving up the ganja lol) anyway..

the trip went well, it's 12am at this point..I took another 750mg aniracetam, had various ideas on self improvement and regions of my life I could put more attention towards. However it wasn't quite where I had wanted to get with this trip. My exploratory side got the better of me and I decided to bust out the 100mg capsule of DPT I had been given by a friend. I dumped a little less than half out and insufflated it. Within the next several minutes I started to feel a very pleasant build up, I noticed the visuals started changing, the energy of the two drugs really seemed to feed into each other in a very nice infinite loop of synergy if you will. I started to experience what I had come for - the blurring of boundaries, the loss of self and becoming one with all, visually and spiritually, no words can describe it but I know many of you know that of which I speak.

Well I was very satisfied with where I was at this point. The trip definitely felt much more complete and was sure as hell a lot more fun. The DPT canceled any of the bad body feel I had from 25i and ramped up the visuals to a dazzling degree.

THIS, however, is where my fucking mind just cannot begin to grasp what in THE HELL it has experienced. Say it was too much terminator as a kid, but I had a vision of the world being drawn to it's knees by technology. I saw humanity in desperation as the systems we relied upon failed/turned on us and so much pain and suffering and people just wanting to be with the ones they loved..im having a hard time typing this if nothing else because of the audacity of 'having a vision' in the first place and just because I myself can barely come to terms with it. I have to stop myself from crying even now!! Tears literally are in my eyes from thinking of it! Ahh.

I have never felt my heart pound so hard in my life as when i was having this vision (coming from someone who's outran police). It was almost as if Mother Earth was screaming out for anyone who would pay attention, to look at what we are doing!

I think I need more time to process all of this. It feels better to have been able to share it at least a bit though.

Above all else, I Love you guys!

Peace.

I think unless you have experience using small amounts of powder in the microgram dose ranges it is wise to stay away for now or buy it already on blotters, I was going to get some powder but was wary of making a mistake handling it so am going for pre made blotters. Should try it in a few weeks, will report back when I have.

Hello :)

Well sorry for my english okay ?

Well I finally end up having a lot of 25i-NBOMe material.

I think I figured out how to dose on these little bitches blotters :p

Well, I figured out that 30 blotters can hold 1ml of solvent without any loss of liquid.

So is my maths right ?

30 blotters x 550µg = 16,5mg

So

1 ml = 16,5mg of 25I-NBOMe (30 blotters) That's mean I can dissolve 165mg of 25I-NBOMe into 10ml of Vodka. (That would mean then 10ml = 300 blotters ?)

Ok then, I apply the chemical/solution into my blotters (laying).

Then when the sheet is fully fresh with the solution, Do I need to dry the sheet ? Or do I need to put directly the sheet with aluminium foil to keep the sheet fresh ? Because I'm afraid if the sheet is dried that I will fuck everything :(

Because I have tried with Alcohol (without 25I-NBOME). I let the blotters dry for a night and in the morning the blotters were fully dry, not fresh :( But with the 25I-NBOMe, the chemical will be in the blotters right ?

Also If I have trouble dissolving 165mg into 10ml, can I boil the solution in a pan or something to dissolve everything ?

For the sake of harm reduction just keep it dissolved in a liquid and label the bottle properly. You can dose very accurately with liquids. The way you are doing it right now will probably cause the blotters to have varying dosages on them. Unless you have a high precision scale (like a 50ug precision at least), you have no means of checking whether your experiment was successful and the substance is evenly distributed. Aside from that people run the risk of taking these for acid in case they should ever leave your hands, for whatever reason.

I'm assuming you will not be the only one ever using these blotters and would recommend to seriously reconsider. Not sure about swedish laws, but what you are doing probably counts as drug manufacture. Since you seem to have zero experience with laying acid you will cause unneccessary risk to other people dosing your blotter who could have instead benefited from the spot on precision that liquid dosing offers.

edit: the sentences "student of economic interest" and "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" in your bluelight profile sound an awful lot as if you are going to distribute rc blotters. I doubt anyone else will support that here. Just know that without the proper method and care flowing into such a process you will end up with an unevenly distributed substance across the sheet.

Aside from that, isn't uncomplexed 25I-NBOME poorly absorbed via the oral and sublingual/buccal roa?

Last edited:
Whoah Crook, I do not intend to sell these blotters, it's only for my consumption and novelty (I'm just a noobie into the psychedelic world anyway ^^).

The "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" is a quote from a movie with 50 Cent so... Nothing with my own personal view.

Anyway no problems then

Aside from that, isn't uncomplexed 25I-NBOME poorly absorbed via the oral and sublingual/buccal roa?

If it's a salt it will be absorbed just fine buccally or sublingually. As far as I can tell there is no real advantage to complexing it with a cyclodextrin. The only absorption problems reported are with the freebase which is not water soluble.

THIS, however, is where my fucking mind just cannot begin to grasp what in THE HELL it has experienced. Say it was too much terminator as a kid, but I had a vision of the world being drawn to it's knees by technology. I saw humanity in desperation as the systems we relied upon failed/turned on us and so much pain and suffering and people just wanting to be with the ones they loved..im having a hard time typing this if nothing else because of the audacity of 'having a vision' in the first place and just because I myself can barely come to terms with it. I have to stop myself from crying even now!! Tears literally are in my eyes from thinking of it! Ahh.

I have never felt my heart pound so hard in my life as when i was having this vision (coming from someone who's outran police). It was almost as if Mother Earth was screaming out for anyone who would pay attention, to look at what we are doing!

I think I need more time to process all of this. It feels better to have been able to share it at least a bit though.

Above all else, I Love you guys!

Peace.
welcome to the world of insanity! jk lol, dpt is absolutely magical and i had one particularly intense ego death experience in combination with ketamine on it i will always remember if it can even be called a memory. definitely a unique, but also a very challenging substance. this is a bit ot, sorry bout that.

Hello :)

Well sorry for my english okay ?

Well I finally end up having a lot of 25i-NBOMe material.

I think I figured out how to dose on these little bitches blotters :p

Well, I figured out that 30 blotters can hold 1ml of solvent without any loss of liquid.

So is my maths right ?

30 blotters x 550µg = 16,5mg

So

1 ml = 16,5mg of 25I-NBOMe (30 blotters) That's mean I can dissolve 165mg of 25I-NBOMe into 10ml of Vodka. (That would mean then 10ml = 300 blotters ?)

Ok then, I apply the chemical/solution into my blotters (laying).

Then when the sheet is fully fresh with the solution, Do I need to dry the sheet ? Or do I need to put directly the sheet with aluminium foil to keep the sheet fresh ? Because I'm afraid if the sheet is dried that I will fuck everything :(

Because I have tried with Alcohol (without 25I-NBOME). I let the blotters dry for a night and in the morning the blotters were fully dry, not fresh :( But with the 25I-NBOMe, the chemical will be in the blotters right ?

Also If I have trouble dissolving 165mg into 10ml, can I boil the solution in a pan or something to dissolve everything ?

I can help you.

First, answer this.

1. How are you going to soak the blotter paper with the solution? Are you going to drop the solution on with a syringe or are you going to soak the blotter in a bath type thing?

If you are dropping the solution on with a syringe (or similar) you will want more than 16.5mg/1mL. Why? If the drops are laid unevenly you will have one square being more potent than the other. The best answer for this would be to dilate the NBOMe further, to maybe 16.5mg/2mL (so you can do two passes).

But how will this work if 30 blotters can only absorb 1mL? Simple. If you have a solution thats 16.5mg/2mL; Spread 1mL onto the blotter, wait for it to dry, then redrop another 1mL, wait for it to dry and voila.... You can really do this as many times as you want. (e.g. 16.5mg/3mL you will have to do 3 passes). The more times you do it, the more even the solution would be laid (theoretically).

If you're soaking the papers, which is harder to get right and requires more material (a dish perfectly shaped to fit your blotter) you can do it in a similar way. Make a solution (for example) 16.5mg/5mL. Soak your paper in the solution. Take it out. Dry it horizontally. Repeat 5 times.

If you want to speed up the drying process do this:

Have your blotter perfectly horizontal.

Suspend a fan on top of the blotter paper (fan is also horizontal facing the blotter).

Turn fan on to speed up the drying process.

Everything must be horizontal so the blotter does not dry uneven or so the solution does not seep to one side of the blotter paper.

Thanks for your nice answer :) I was planning to drop the solution using a syringe and spread the liquid all over the blotters.

Sigh I really don't see why the mods are supporting this kind of discussion tbh. This is clearly targetting drug manufacture imho.

Imho the whole discussion about how to lay blotters should be deleted, but I guess that's up to the moderators. Laying 25I-NBOME blotters just doesn't make much sense unless you want to pass the stuff to other people...

Last edited:
One standard sized blotter (7.5x7.5mm) will not even hold 1/100th of a milliliter of water like I stated earlier. She will just end up failing miserably and potentially poisoning someone or she will have to drop a little on each blotter over and over and over again, surely more than 3 times. Could still be done in a day, but I just don't see why this would be convenient in any way, when bioavailability is so low/unreliable via oral/sublingual routes.

Btw oral dosing of these seems to be quite risky. Let's assume a person will use 2 blotters and hardly feel shit, so they will go ahead and think the blotters are simply too weak. Another day they'll eat 4 of em and for whatever reason absorption could be much higher that day. --> Trainwreck!
Dosing this stuff orally or sublingually just seems way too unreliable to recommend it to anyone. I know of one person who started eating up to 5mg 25C-NBOME and recommended other folks to dose in a similar range. Another person went to the loony bin after having 3 of those blotters (they were supposedly 350ug each).

Just don't fuck around with oral 25x-NBOME imho and use it intranasally in solution.

Have your blotter perfectly horizontal.
Suspend a fan on top of the blotter paper (fan is also horizontal facing the blotter).
Turn fan on to speed up the drying process.
Everything must be horizontal so the blotter does not dry uneven or so the solution does not seep to one side of the blotter paper.
Oh ffs, this is a harm reduction site! Your advice about horizontal adjustment of the blotter is very valuable, but why in th fucking hell would you tell anyone to blow air onto them?! This will most definitely cause uneven distribution. God what has become of this site...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.