• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

lars90

Bluelighter
Well I dont know but I am intrested in knowing your age don't be scared of posting the truth.

And are you male or female?
Do you think you could have done it earlier?
Or did you do it to late?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?
If it was too early or too late what would have been the ideal age for you?

Just some questions you dont have to answer them all if you dont feel like it or are embarrassed.

Don't be scared from posting!

I my self am 15 have never had sex and have only gotten a bj when I was 13 which was too early I think. But I think I am ready now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
18...I'm male, first ever sexual encounter too, never even had a handjob before that (i was super shy in my teens) so no, couldn't have done it earlier, she was even my first gf haha

Did i enjoy it? not really, was awkward, someone else in the room was trying to sleep, she tried to get me to come by giving me a bj and everything but it wasnt working so we eventually gave up, still i fucked her the next day and that was successful :p

i think the timing was perfect even if the sex wasn't. Wasn't too young neither too old

it was ok, felt exactly like i imagined (didn't use a condom but she was my gf at the time and was on the pill)

Last edited:
I was only 14 when I had my first oral sex. I think I could have waited longer... But it felt great!

Last edited:
I'm female. I was 18. I'm sure I could have done it earlier but I wanted to wait til I was with someone I trusted.

Female-16. Oddly enough I couldn't feel shit, still don't know why that was. I think I should have held off

Are you male or female?
Or did you do it too late?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?

Female. I was 18 the first time. I enjoyed it. I bled, but whatever.

I think it was fine timing, not too soon, not too late.

And your you male or female?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?

Im male. I was 20.. probably could of done it years earlier, but wanted to do it with someone i genuinely liked. Did i enjoy it? Sure.. What was it like? Hilarious in retrospect..

I'm female, and I was 18. I definitely could've done it earlier. Wasn't holding out or anything, but there were slim pickings before college. As for quality, it was alright. Not painful or anything, but the guy left something to be desired. He has the odd position of being the most attractive guy I've slept with, but the worst at sex.

I'm male
I was 18
At the time I wish I would've gotten laid sooner but looking back it was probably the right time.
Yes I enjoyed it.

21, female, not yet. I could've gotten done dick by now-got offered some today, matter of fact-but I'm not interested in those pursuits at this time.

Oral sex? 16
Penetrative vaginal sex? 17
I could have done it earlier - but I'm kinda glad it went how it went - twas with my first serious girlfriend.
I definitely enjoyed it, is was funny and weird, but when we finally got me in her due to changing positions I would have to say it was great yeah!
Well I dont know but I am intrested in knowing your age don't be scared of posting the truth.

And your you male or female?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?

Remember sex with the same gender only counts if you are gay, bi or lesbian!
that's fucking retarded.

PS I swear this thread has been done before soooo I urge you to U(se)T(he)S(earch)E(ngine).

Last edited:
Oral sex? 16
Penetrative vaginal sex? 17
I could have done it earlier - but I'm kinda glad it went how it went - twas with my first serious girlfriend.
I definitely enjoyed it, is was funny and weird, but when we finally got me in her due to changing positions I would have to say it was great yeah!
that's fucking retarded.

Gosh so many people experiment at young ages and don't know what their doing. It has to be sex they wanted they knew what they were doing and it was atended. Else you don't know what your doing really you just like the feeling of a sexual erektion.

And I prefer Special Ed just to get this clear ^^