• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

8th grade, It was on her birthday, Halloween, and it was the first time I smoked weed. Pretty decent night imo, sex, weed, and candy!

Female
I almost did do it earlier at age 11 (horrible, I know) when my big mouth got me into a situation I wasn't ready for.
Definitely enjoyed it. Afterwards I almost felt...numb but good at the same time. And it's that same rush of endorphins that's kept me at it since =p

Last edited:
I'm male, 16 with girlfriend and I agree with earlier posts in that I couldn't feel very much at all. Then again apparently everyone's first time is a let-down. You would think it would be the opposite being such a virile little fucker...

I'm 21 yo male
lost it at 18 I believe
after a hard night of rollin, smoking weed, drinking, and eating codeine like candy I got a text from a friend of my sister. I picked the girl (ho) up from church, went to my good friends house and proceeded to destroy her as I had mega dope Dick and lasted about 3 hours before I took her back to church. I knew her all of 5 minutes in person before this happened :/ I kind of regret it to be honest. losing my v-card to a nasty bitch...

edit: I've been with probably 15 or so women during that 3 years time. two years of that time I was engaged and didn't cheat. so about 14 girls in a year and a half, guess that's not too bad lol.

I was 17 and did it with a married guy who was 34. It wasn't that great.

16... lost virginity to a guy who i didnt care about at all... just wanted to try out the whole sex thing...

male
could of done it later tbh, 16 doesn't sound bad at all but at the time its like everyone wants to lose their virginity as quickly as possible as if it means something
hmm, well my first time i was incredibly drunk and passed out on her half way through, next time after that was great though and sex has been wonderful ever since aha.
i don't think there is an ideal age, it is relative to how you feel at the time, at the time i couldn't wait to lose it and felt stupidly proud that i'd beaten my friends to losing my virginity but now I look back and think i should of maybe waited longer, i mean at 14 i hadn't even finished puberty haha!

Im 18 now,
I was 15 and it was with my eldest brothers best friend....
Best sex ever now i have the highest expectations... noone has lived up to them.

male
could of done it later tbh, 16 doesn't sound bad at all but at the time its like everyone wants to lose their virginity as quickly as possible as if it means something
hmm, well my first time i was incredibly drunk and passed out on her half way through, next time after that was great though and sex has been wonderful ever since aha.
i don't think there is an ideal age, it is relative to how you feel at the time, at the time i couldn't wait to lose it and felt stupidly proud that i'd beaten my friends to losing my virginity but now I look back and think i should of maybe waited longer, i mean at 14 i hadn't even finished puberty haha!

Birches love when guys pass out on them hakfway thru sex ;p nothing says romantic lovemaking like drunken passed out sex. Topped only if under the same circumstances you accidebtly pissed on or threw up on her before passing out. Thats how you let abwoman really know you value amd love her

I had a steady gf when I was 11 for two years, we went down on each other a few times, if felt great but we mostly used to enjoy getting naked and kissing and fondling. Wasn't until I was 17 that I had a gf who was 15 and we had sex, it was over in seconds but it was great. We stayed together for a couple of years and got better at it. If I'd had the choice I would have like to have lost my virginity at around 15 if I'd found the right person, as I felt ready for it then.

Female 14 guy was 15 his first time too it was great head 69 butt and vagina in the woods at the beach and his room don't regret anything

I thought you were trying to say that his room didn't regret anything, that was confusing :?

20, awkward drunken sex with a stripper, had a yeast infection a week later to deal with. sobbed like a little baby, thinking i had aids, lol

I was 16 and it was extremely painful for the first couple of times.
There was a lot of blood and his penis was horribly bruised.
He had experience, but next to nothing so he tried fucking me too hard and got what he deserved!