• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

Well first time I was 10 then again at 10 an then once more at 11. An they don't couint cuz I was forced an used in a deal heh. But the first time I got to chose it was with the love of my life. So it made up about the previous bs. I was 15

I'm confused. Were you sexually assaulted as a child?

I feel like I should share something one of my friends told her daughter who was raped.
"You're still a virgin, That's not sex, that's not what it's like". qft

Rape and sexual assault are acts of violence, not sex.

Losing your virginity means having sex. It doesn't mean busting your hymen, you can bust that horse riding, and mine didn't pop till the second guy I had sex with (first guy pretty much like putting a tampon in and out for 15 seconds lol).

You didn't lose your virginity until you had consentual sex at 15.

*hug*

Last edited:
I was 15 and my best guy friend and I decided to try it together.

And your you male or female? Female.

Do you think you could have done it earlier? No, I wouldn't have wanted to do it earlier.

Or did you do it to late? Actually, it was too early.

Did you enjoy it? It was ok, it wasn't unenjoyable, just a different experience.

What was it like? Uncomfortable, slightly awkward, the Chariot was playing in the background.

If it was to early or to late what would have been the ideal age for you? I wish I would've waited. I ended up meeting my first love at 20, but I'm alright with when I did.

Im still a virgin at 18. I really need to lose it soon but theres a reason why i get so nervous.

14 and it was shit. lasted about 2 mins, felt really uncomfortable and awkward. my girlfriend at the time had a particular look on her face like she wasnt really enjoying it

For some reason the way you worded that was pretty funny to me lol

Good question. More categories for us to address. We apparently must define exactly what it means to "have sex", and whether gender identity is relevant. Also, do these "types of sex" count:

- Bestiality,
- Masturbation (to orgasm)
- Masturbation (not to orgasm)
- Anal probe rape or any sex with aliens,
- accidental sex (say, when trying to give someone a naked massage, it just kind of slips in)
- Adultery
- Coprophilia
- Foot fetishes
etc.

or does it depend on the purpose or other intangibles? And who is to judge?
Jup all of that counts exsept the maturbation :D

So average asge is about 15 to 16 ? One sec Ill make an average with first 100 :)

Will include gay sex, rape, sex and lesbian :)

18+18+18+17+16+18+20+18+18+19+16+21+17+13+15+18+17+18+13+16+18+17+13+15+13+13+23+19+19+17+25+26+15+17+21+13+16+17+19+16+16+16+18+16+16+14+15+21+14+18+13+16+17+16+15+13+13+13+13+15+18+14+14+11+16+14+14+18+13+19+18+18+15+15+19+14+14+17+18+16+17+22+17+18+17+15+14+14+18+15+14+13+7+16+13+14+12+16+16+13= 1620

1620/100= 16.20

so yeah the average age is about 16...
I think I wanna do it with 16 aswell. But i had the chance with 15 Ill go for it :)

Last edited:
I was 18 and one day away from turning 19 when I lost it. I lost my virginity to a girl I considered my best friend at the time and it was my 19th birthday present. We ended up in a relationship for around 10 months afterward before I broke up with her.

I wanted to lose my virginity sooner, but grew up in a house where I could not have girls over; not to mention was raised with very strict morals regarding sex. All my friends throughout high school were virgins as well. The most depressing/demotivating thing as a guy was being a virgin. If I could go back in time I would make myself get laid at 16.

I'm 21 now and I've had sex with around 20 women. Yay for post-virginity confidence boost... and I guess being a slut.

I was 16 me and my friends stole a few bottles of spirits from the bottle shop and then we got roaring drunk with our girls and all got laid. Was a good night:)

Jup all of that counts exsept the maturbation :D

So average asge is about 15 to 16 ? One sec Ill make an average with first 100 :)

Will include gay sex, rape, sex and lesbian :)

18+18+18+17+16+18+20+18+18+19+16+21+17+13+15+18+17+18+13+16+18+17+13+15+13+13+23+19+19+17+25+26+15+17+21+13+16+17+19+16+16+16+18+16+16+14+15+21+14+18+13+16+17+16+15+13+13+13+13+15+18+14+14+11+16+14+14+18+13+19+18+18+15+15+19+14+14+17+18+16+17+22+17+18+17+15+14+14+18+15+14+13+7+16+13+14+12+16+16+13= 1620

1620/100= 16.20

so yeah the average age is about 16...
I think I wanna do it with 16 aswell. But i had the chance with 15 Ill go for it :)

Well if you're going to include all that sort of BS you ought change my 14 to 6, though as far as I'm concerned some misguided girl who had been molested by her father who then proceeded to coerce her younger cousin (me) into oral sex (giving and receiving), doesn't fucking count. Nor does the scissoring/humping and french kissing me and other 8 year olds from school practised at a slumber party imo. I mean shit if you're gonna be like that, I humped my pillow, the couch arm and the jets from the spa bath from as young as 7 or so iirc... I think you're being ridiculous, but hey that's just me.

Sexuality is developing long before most consider any resulting mutual exploration/experiments to be sex acts conducted by individuals possessing the cognitive capacities necessary to consent to them. Without this consent it's just playing/learning/developing a part of the self, etc. (and I'm pretty sure this is the reasoning behind OPS instruction not to include same-sex escapades unless you grew up to identify as gay/bi). Evidently so, the definition of sex ought to require the aforementioned possession of cognitive ability for and expression of consent*, of all involved!

Clearly making all instances of rape/sexual assult not befiting the definition of sex, and better known for what they really are: Violence.

There's a lot of threads pertaining to rape on BL in TDS at the moment, and a lot of the obstacles faced by victims/survivors when seeking to recover from such violations perpetrated against their bodies and them selves (issues like shame, guilt, feeling un-pure, repulsion against sex, feeling as though something has been taken from them, etc) are perpetuated by society as a whole's continual reinforcement of the notion that rape is sex, perhaps not a nice way of having sex, but sex none the less. Which is not only wrong but also very dangerous. Sex is sex, Rape is violence.

*I don't think there is an 'age of consent' , so don't go deleting all ages posted that are under the legal age of concent 16 (or diff if diff country). People deveop this cognitive ability to consent at their own pace, some quite early, others not till later. Even the people who wrote the law know this, they just wanted to protect children from being taken advantage of and Age of consent law is an easy(though wildly generalised) way to achieve that objective.

Last edited:
Im a male and my first time was when I was 16 to a 19yr old at a RATT concert. Well thats where I met her and afterwards proceeded to her friends apt. and did the deed. I say I was at the right age. Too bad I had to lie to her and say I was 17 going on 18. O well, got what wr both wanted lol.

Well if you're going to include all that sort of BS you ought change my 14 to 6, though as far as I'm concerned some misguided girl who had been molested by her father who then proceeded to coerce her younger cousin (me) into oral sex (giving and receiving), doesn't fucking count. Nor does the scissoring/humping and french kissing me and other 8 year olds from school practised at a slumber party imo. I mean shit if you're gonna be like that, I humped my pillow, the couch arm and the jets from the spa bath from as young as 7 or so iirc... I think you're being ridiculous, but hey that's just me.

Sexuality is developing long before most consider any resulting mutual exploration/experiments to be sex acts conducted by individuals possessing the cognitive capacities necessary to consent to them. Without this consent it's just playing/learning/developing a part of the self, etc. (and I'm pretty sure this is the reasoning behind OPS instruction not to include same-sex escapades unless you grew up to identify as gay/bi). Evidently so, the definition of sex ought to require the aforementioned possession of cognitive ability for and expression of consent*, of all involved!

Clearly making all instances of rape/sexual assult not befiting the definition of sex, and better known for what they really are: Violence.

There's a lot of threads pertaining to rape on BL in TDS at the moment, and a lot of the obstacles faced by victims/survivors when seeking to recover from such violations perpetrated against their bodies and them selves (issues like shame, guilt, feeling un-pure, repulsion against sex, feeling as though something has been taken from them, etc) are perpetuated by society as a whole's continual reinforcement of the notion that rape is sex, perhaps not a nice way of having sex, but sex none the less. Which is not only wrong but also very dangerous. Sex is sex, Rape is violence.

*I don't think there is an 'age of consent' , so don't go deleting all ages posted that are under the legal age of concent 16 (or diff if diff country). People deveop this cognitive ability to consent at their own pace, some quite early, others not till later. Even the people who wrote the law know this, they just wanted to protect children from being taken advantage of and Age of consent law is an easy(though wildly generalised) way to achieve that objective.

This made me sad and made me want to give you a hug libby :(