• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

Male. I was 13 or 14, can't remember. It was with another guy. I don't think it was physiologically possible to have done it earlier as I had only discovered the wonder of the orgasm 6 months earlier. It felt good I guess, but in hindsight it was pretty lousy sex. Neither of us knew what we were doing, but it was still exciting. He was really keen to give me a blowjob, which I was into.

What's with the rule about it only counting with the same gender if you're gay or bi? Sex is sex, it doesn't matter what you identify as. If you're a straight guy who once got a blowjob from another guy, then that was sex. Identity politics don't matter.

becausye if you say that counts then my age was like 6 .... !!! I had no idea I just really loved the feeling does oral count as sex?

I was 13 and did it for the first time with a chic I met at my first rehab, an out patient clinic. She was a couple years older than me. We did it in the women's bathroom during break..hah. It was real special for the both of us...:\

what the hell you were at rehab when you were 13? What drugs did you take? o_O

19 & I enjoyed it... Could have been earlier but I was raised with quite strict morals. And it was def. the right girl!

becausye if you say that counts then my age was like 6 .... !!! I had no idea I just really loved the feeling does oral count as sex?

It's common for kids to touch and explore one another, and to mimick adult behaviors. I don't know, do you think it was sex? I didn't know a 6 year old was capable of having an orgasm.

Oral sex = sex.

Well I dont know but I am intrested in knowing your age don't be scared of posting the truth.

And your you male or female?
Do you think you could have done it earlier?
Or did you do it to late?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?

Remember sex with the same gender only counts if you are gay, bi or lesbian!

Don't be scared from posting!

I was 16, I'm male and yes I could've done it earlier but I wanted to wait for a special girl rather than some slag^^. I think the time was just right as we had been together for more than half a year already and yes I enjoyed it a lot it was more than just sex it was making love... as stupid as that might sound as a man...^^

18 or early 19 - male.

Not sure if I was 18 or had just turned 19 recently... it was maybe 6 months to a year after high school ended. I had opportunities before that but I was very shy and just learning how to take advantage of them if I so desired.

This highly sexual woman that used to have sex with a small group of my friends, was pregnant and took me out to dinner, then we fooled around and had sex in my bed after dinner. Nobody came, she was dry and I didn't know to grab lube or whatever so I just kind of stabbed my cock in her for awhile then we stopped. Sounds sad but it was satisfying at the time.

Then, two days later I got together with our waitress from the restaurant that she took me out to (she was an old aquaintance from high school that apparently had wanted me for a few years). I located this girl at a friends house and brought her home and did her proper in my bed. I still didn't come until the next day when she jerked me off after we had sex again. Then we had sex every day for a month or two before breaking up.

Ahh, nostalgia...good times really in retrospect.

I was 17 at the time, which i thought was old but now i don't think I waited too long, it took me that to develop a strong sense of self that would let me experiment without too much attachment

25. Male. I thought it was happening too late, but now that I've had sex many dozens of times with the same girl that I lost my virginity to, I don't think it was too late. That feeling was mostly motivated by the social stigma of not having sex...

It's common for kids to touch and explore one another, and to mimick adult behaviors. I don't know, do you think it was sex? I didn't know a 6 year old was capable of having an orgasm.

Oral sex = sex.
You dont have to have an orgasm to have sex. Yeah iot was oral I justz liekd the feeling I guess I owuld have done it with anyone. I knew an ofel lot of people who did it around that age.. It was mor elike but sex but are dicks werent long enough so I guess it wasen again..

17 i didnt want to cause i didnt have a condom but she raeped me :p it was ok i guess.Got a bj, had sex and ate pussy all in the same day.

And your you male or female? Male
Do you think you could have done it earlier? Without a doubt
Or did you do it to late? No.
Did you enjoy it? Not really.
What was it like? Like being in an instructional video.
If it was to early or to late what would have been the ideal age for you? I don't think the timing really matters much and I certainly don't think there's an ideal age. An ideal level of maturity, maybe, but we don't live in an ideal world and even that is rarely taken into consideration when these things happen. Virtually everyone is going to have sex at some point in their lives, and everyone has plenty of time for sex throughout their lives. Does it really matter if you only have 60 more years to fuck after losing your V-card instead of 70?

Are you male or female? Male
Do you think you could have done it earlier? No
Did you do it to late? No definitely not
Did you enjoy it? I felt awkward, I was very drunk, I was so young, I had an orgasm so I must have enjoyed it I guess, but I don't like the circumstances it happened under. So no looking back I didn't really enjoy it she enjoyed me more I bet
What was it like? Strange, awkward, odd, don't remember how fun it was
Ideal age would've been? Somewhere around 16-17

On my 13th birthday with a 20+ year old adopted chick from down the street, while hammered out of my mind. It was the first time I had even touched a female sexually. She bought the alcohol, liquored me and my best male friend up and "enjoyed" us both. It didn't bother me at the time, but now it kind of does. I feel she was more of a predator than a friend and that if the roles/ages had been reversed, I would've ended up in prison. It was statutory rape, plain and simple. She got away with it because she was a female. So much for "equality" eh?

What I consider to be my first sexual experience (one where I actually wasn't hammered and chose to do it with sober mind) was when I was 14 with a 15 year old girl I had met online. It was a good experience I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

And your you male or female? male
Do you think you could have done it earlier? probably...did almost everything else, had been since i was 14, but it wasnt until 16 that there was someone who expressed to me an interest in sex (as opposed to me pushing for it)
Or did you do it to late?
Did you enjoy it? kinda....
What was it like? it was awkward...we were both virgins, and neither of us really knew what we were doing, so it really only lasted for a few seconds before i had to pull out and stop
If it was to early or to late what would have been the ideal age for you?

I was 17 and Freshman in college and was with a 21 year old Junior/Senior who I was good friends with/in a "complicated" relationship
Are you male or female? Male
Do you think you could have done it earlier? No
Did you do it to late? At the time I thought so, might have been fun to do in high school.
Did you enjoy it? To an extent, I actually didn't cum. I don't really count that as my first time as a couple weeks later I was with another girl my age and had awesome sex with her. I'm 24 now and it has only gotten better since.
What was it like? I enjoyed it but I was anxious.
Ideal age would've been? End of High School

19. With a man (since I'm a homo)

it was pretty damn awesome. Since I was on kratom I could fuck forever. I made him cum hard and when he was exhausted from the pounding I gave him I shot a huge load inon hisface and in his mouth. Hell yeah.

that's really messed up.

shortly after the movie "children of men" came out, i wrote a short story parody of it set in a future where humanity becomes sterile. it is only through a dude from the present day awaking from a cliche coma for them to discover that you can't get preggers from anal sex, which is the only form used due to how warped the sexual act had evolved in society. i crassly called it "children of arse". =D