• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

13, first time I really got high also. Smoked a joint and blew it into the fireplace. Pretty sure I was drinking purple passion.

She is a kindergarten teacher now with fake tits.

holly fuck only 13 the last girl I knew who had sex with 13 lives in a trailer and is a chain smoker now shes 15 ore something I think. THe other girl (my ex never had sex with her, actually botha re my exes never had sex with any of them) is a heroin addict yeah she was layed by her brother in law ( she was adopted) by the age of 7 :O

male

i think i could and should have done it earlier but all i ever did in high school despite all the fine ass around was smoke pot. thats all i cared about some girls would hit me up and id be like "ehhhhh i think ill just get high" lol

i enjoyed it when it finally happened but still not as much as smoking weed and also the other drugs i was beggining to exeriment with lol. i would only fuck at the end of a night of drinking when a girl was just throwing herself on me. never put any effort in to it. kinda fucked up i know

male

i think i could and should have done it earlier but all i ever did in high school despite all the fine ass around was smoke pot. thats all i cared about some girls would hit me up and id be like "ehhhhh i think ill just get high" lol

i enjoyed it when it finally happened but still not as much as smoking weed and also the other drugs i was beggining to exeriment with lol. i would only fuck at the end of a night of drinking when a girl was just throwing herself on me. never put any effort in to it. kinda fucked up i know

same except i was 17....it wasn't good, but i ended up fucking her a few times a week for the next 4 months or so and it was great most of the time

18, first week of college. terrible sex, but whatever, it was done.

experimented a lot in high school and came incredibly close with some GFs, but never full on fucked. would have been more meaningful with them in retrospect.

13, female. Im so glad I didn't wait, it took awhile to become pleasurable for me I was always really nervous. I started enjoying it about 6 months after my first time, and started liking anal at about 14.

too young, and i'm male. we were 16, and real lucky we didn't get into trouble.

18, male
Liked drugs more than sex in high school, still kinda true...
Also I had crippling mental issues that would not be fully and properly treated until early 20s (26 now) and sure that had something to do with it.
A few months later the same girl got pregnant and I had to pay for an abortion. Maybe contributes to still liking drugs more than sex in a lot of ways from subconscious fear...I got head several hours ago so I still like sex, just usually by at top of list.

17, Male. I enjoyed it very much. Was with a girl that I cared about very dearly. She was rather experienced so that helped. It was great fun and a day that I'll for sure never forget.

i was 13 and i was nervous but was good! suddenly realised what all the fuss was about! been at it ever since! im male btw and 24 now. the girl i lost it to was gorgeous, we had always been really good friends and just got closer n closer! we carried on all thru school but never got together properly cuz i was shy bout having an official 'girlfriend' after i left school i had the opportunity but was too interested in exploring and finding new girls... i sometimes wonder how different things would be if i had got with her, shes settled down now, absolutly stunning! oh well eh! everything happens for a reason eh? :)

female age 15
I didn't want to do it earlier
I could have waited but I was curious.
It wasn't enjoyable. We were on a bathroom floor at a party. We had a couple beer. He was 15 too.
It hurt and it was quick.
It didn't stop us from trying again the following week.

Male. I was 13 or 14, can't remember. It was with another guy. I don't think it was physiologically possible to have done it earlier as I had only discovered the wonder of the orgasm 6 months earlier. It felt good I guess, but in hindsight it was pretty lousy sex. Neither of us knew what we were doing, but it was still exciting. He was really keen to give me a blowjob, which I was into.

What's with the rule about it only counting with the same gender if you're gay or bi? Sex is sex, it doesn't matter what you identify as. If you're a straight guy who once got a blowjob from another guy, then that was sex. Identity politics don't matter.

I was 13 and did it for the first time with a chic I met at my first rehab, an out patient clinic. She was a couple years older than me. We did it in the women's bathroom during break..hah. It was real special for the both of us...:\

Im female and I was 23 and it was on my wedding night. I wouldn't have wanted to do it earlier...but I might have for the right person.