• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

I was 14, it was with my first boyfriend, he was 17. I had lesbian sex prior to that though.. Oral/dildo with one of my girlfriends when we were 13. Not sure that it counts!

Fourteen...pretty wild. Went to senior sleepout. Man sodrunk. Got into trouble at school because I couldn't remember which twin it was.

My younger step brother and I had our first experience together about a week after our parents married and we moved in together.

Last edited:
Right time, as I just stole mates girlfriend.
It was fun.
And her mum walked in as she was about to get back on top of me, so her mum got to see me just laying there with a massive boner! Lol

Comparing to my friends you could say I was a late one to lose my virginity. Whenever my crew would talk about sex or anything related I'd stay silent or joke around but somehow they'd always target me... Eventually I just had to lie to end the whole your a virgin funny ha ha and the are you gay jokes. The only one who wouldn't was my best bud, he understood me and respected my opinions. Throughout high school I had many opportunities and even with a girl I liked at the time but she went wayy to fast for me. One night she kept asking and asking me to have sex but I kept saying no, which of course caused some drama. She thought that I didn't like her or not attracted which I insisted that I do, I'm just not ready for it. I mean for real, we haven't even kissed yet. Well that same night I passed out on her couch and guess what happened.... She fucked my older brother and that was the end of that, I was 16 at the time. After that I didn't really care about it anymore and just went on focusing on myself.

When college arrived, I had a girl in few of my classes that I was friends with from high school. I eventually started to pick her up before class and hang out casually with her, we both lived off campus and our University was in the same town we grew up in. We did this till I was 19 - 22. After awhile I began to develop some real feelings for her, I mean I was always attracted to her and had a little crush even since high school; which crazy enough turned out she also felt the same. We started to talk constantly everyday, all day all night. The 1st time she slept at my apartment was when we had our 1st kiss plus a little bit of touching which quickly lead to us dating few days after. Over the course of 1 year we fell in love with each other. Durning that period she really really wanted to have sex but told her that I wanted to wait, which she actually respected. I needed to make sure that her feelings toward me was out of real love, not lust. Lust can sometimes give false feelings towards a person which I couldn't bear to have for my 1st time, it needed to be special and with someone special. Well on my 23rd birthday was the night I got my 1st BJ. After that night we started to be more intimate playing with foreplay getting more and more comfortable.

I've always read about peoples experiences being all nervous and high anxiety leading up to it. I cant lie, I defiantly had major anxiety every time being asked younger. Heart would start going insane and become very nervous, sweating up a storm; it somewhat made me scared to even try for sometime. Well all of that faded when I was with this special someone. On Halloween night was when I lost my virginity. It was everything I could ask for and much much more. I had someone who loved me, respected me for who I am, and we became so comforable with each other that it was more I could even imagine. Everything I worried about sex dissipated and simply felt natural. At this time she didn't know I was a virgin which I soon told her few weeks after. When I broke the news she couldn't believe that was my 1st. It made her feel super special that she was the one I chose to share that moment with. I'm honestly not sure why I didn't tell her before, I guess in my mind I thought that I'd freak myself out or over think it.

As time went on we kept getting closer and closer, our love growing everyday to new limits. Of course after the 1st we really started to get hot and heavy, having sex at least once a day. I can't really call it sex though; we have such an immense connection, chemistry and passion as our spirits intertwine above us. I suppose you'd call it "Making Love". Although I wasn't her 1st, she claimed that what we have was very different then past relationships; she thought she knew what love felt/meant but completely changed with me. That made me feel amazing and important in a way I've never felt. This was also my 1st real girlfriend, in the past days of high school yeah I had little flings but it was never something to put any effort in. No love, no broken hearts; they normally lasted just up to a few months before it became a whatever thing. Once I found out more about them I'd realize it was never worth my time.

Fast forward to now, we have fell deeper into love and keep growing closer everyday. It really seems like there is endless room for learning about one another. Our 3rd year is approaching soon and everything is still just mind blowing to me. I honestly never thought I'd find someone in my small hometown of about 23k. Everyone I went to school with basically either became puck sluts or simply got around way to much so I figured that once I moved I'd starting maybe find someone. I left it up for the universe to work its magic which brought me an amazing person.

Overall I'm very glad that I waited for the right person and time, I wouldn't change it for anything. Although I did get joked on younger, none of that really mattered. Whatever you feel is right to yourself is all that counts. I have a few friends who regret their 1st either from being to young or with the wrong person. I was 23 and was willing to wait however long it took. You can really feel when your ready, it should simply be natural.

And your you male or female?
FEMALE
Do you think you could have done it earlier?
YES FOR SURE.
Or did you do it to late?
NOPE, IT WAS PERFECT
Did you enjoy it?
HELL NO.
What was it like?
IT STARTED IN THE MORNING WHEN WE WOKE UP, STARTED FOOLING AROUND, PLAYING WITH HIS DICK, THE NORM. AND I WANTED IT SO BAD I COULDN'T STAND IT. SO WE TRIED BUT NO LUCK. I WAS SO TIGHT, WE TRIED ALL DAY AND WAS FINALLY ABLE TO DO IT A COUPLE HOURS LATER. BLED BAD. OUCH!
If it was to early or to late what would have been the ideal age for you?

It was within a week of turning 18
I'm male
I could have done it earlier if I was less picky about who the girl was.
No it was just the right time
Yeah it was great, I mean the sex wasn't great but it was with my best friend it was great to share that experience with her
Enjoyed it very much
It was like... very awkward but in the best way, neither of us knew what we were doing but there was so much love and laughter
It was the perfect time honestly with the perfect person

my first experience with the things of the sexual nature was not near to what i had expected it to be... i am a male

in my elementary days this girl that i considered my childhood friend asked in the most bizzare way if my pubic hair had grown out. of course she used different wording.

i looked at her with a face of confusion and she ask if she can see... i was uncomfortable at first because i did not know what her intentions were for asking such things. she kept asking to see and i kept shaking my head no and she came towards and attempted to take my shorts and underwear off herself and i stood quiet and let her because deep down i was beginning to get aroused even as a child.

when she stuck it in her mouth i feel great but the entire time also felt weird and foreign to me.

it was during the year of fourth grade so i will say around the age of nine or ten this particular event occured.

my first experience with vaginal intercourse was not as great as i had anticipated.

i was 16 years of age and i had sexual intercourse with an older lady who use to be friends with my mother who agreed to having sex who seemed nice at first but was bitter and lacking of emotion and excitement while we were having intercourse... the feeling was enjoyable indeed but lacked a sort of passion i guess you can say.. she was not that much of looker either

i have always been painfully shy and awkward. so i do not have many sexual experiences to tell

the experiences i mentioned above are just bizzare incidents that became possible because of the environment that i grew up in. i could have very easily not have had any experiences at all because of my personality.

anal penetration to a female is by far my favorite. i experienced that at 18 years of age. it was in a motel room in the shower with my current girlfriend. pure bliss.

she would be the perfect girlfriend if she shared my love of mind altering substances.

Well I dont know but I am intrested in knowing your age don't be scared of posting the truth.

And your you male or female?
Do you think you could have done it earlier?
Or did you do it to late?
Did you enjoy it?
What was it like?
If it was to early or to late what would have been the ideal age for you? :)

male

i dont think i could have done it earlier... i was shy... and still am

i did it a tad late... i would be satisfied if i was at least 17 but whatevers

i had a condom on but yea i enjoyed it

it was aight... im glad that it was with the person that i did it with... my first girlfriend... her first time too...

i am 19 now... that was about four months ago

I was 18. The woman was my next door neighbor's wife and she and I were on ecstasy. It was fun, she definitely helped me figure out my inclination towards rough sex/bdsm. But there was no emotional connection. I've found sex during long term relationships infinitely more satisfying than one night stands.