• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids People already shooting the new OPANA ER Formulas

Sounds identical to one of the OP tricks. I think its called "crisping" or something? Anyways..be careful shooting pills everyone! especially with all that new nasty filler shit!

Yeah something like that. Name dosn't even sound attractive let alone what it looked like afterwards and in the rig. Screw that some people are just to desperate and need to get ahold of themselves and get help.

I thought there was a safer method to iv the er opanas the alcohol extraction method? assuming you still micron filter and what not. Crisping sounds dangerous. Google the alcohol extraction method and use that over crisping.

They changed the formula so it's worse than the OP oxycontin. The oxymorphone is trapped in the the binders. Too bad, always wanted to try the original opana ER.

It'd probably be safer to spray it up the nose or plug it. The lower BA would be more than worth the potential damage of IV binders in the long run.

If they find a viable way to snort it I'll be back on em. Can't stand the new ones, I switched to dilaudid a month ago. For all the peeps out there that wanna IV the new opana, I wouldn't waste time on it, if you're gonna IV anything just do H or dilaudid. From what I hear dillies are really easy to IV, I still rather insufflate them though, but thats just me.

I'm quite amazed as to when SWIM tried this technique himself, IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!! Not to discredit anyone, but I thought for sure that this technique was bull shit! Nope, didn't even take the time to try and make fine shavings, just cut the pill into smallest pieces possible. Put it in spoon, held it over a candle for few minutes until it turned dark brown, added water, used plunger to stir and dissolve as much as possible, added cotton and prepared like you would anything else..

It's a lot of work, but a great payoff in the end! SWIM would recommend squirting the solution in another clean spoon and filtering it a second or even third time. Also recommend getting the pill shavings as fine as possible as it would burn more evenly and faster! Mad props to OctoberRust12!

Hello Bluelighter's! (and greeny's)

Anywho, recently I have talked to a buddy of mine who started to explaine to me how he was able to prepair and shoot his new OPANA ER forumla without worries. I for one only inected up to 4 OPANA's when they were the old forumla, other than that it was straight up the nose for me seeing that the rush was still awesome nasaly. Anyway, back on topic a little, here's what he said he did (in order):

* 8-13min of grinding new pill with a Pedi-egg
* Place shaving on a spoon and light the bottem of the spoon till the pill turns in a med brown
*Mesaure water through rig and place into spoon
*Mix with another rig and the water will start to turn black (Like heroin)
*Place cotten in spoon, Prepair shot, and shoot.

After he said she shot 9mg he felt no rush until about 20sec later and the rush became way to overwhelming for him. He though he was going to OD and started to make ammends with his family and friends until he realized he was going to be okay. Said he got a headache right after but it went away as time went on. 3 of his other friends did the same thing, and they got a rush, but not as overwhelming as his experience was.

NOW, I'm not saying 'Go out and try it and report back to us!' but I would like to hear everyones input on this little set-up he's got going on. I do not dare to try this with the new formula. What's your thoughts?

I'm quite amazed as to when SWIM tried this technique himself, IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!! Not to discredit anyone, but I thought for sure that this technique was bull shit! Nope, didn't even take the time to try and make fine shavings, just cut the pill into smallest pieces possible. Put it in spoon, held it over a candle for few minutes until it turned dark brown, added water, used plunger to stir and dissolve as much as possible, added cotton and prepared like you would anything else..

It's a lot of work, but a great payoff in the end! SWIM would recommend squirting the solution in another clean spoon and filtering it a second or even third time. Also recommend getting the pill shavings as fine as possible as it would burn more evenly and faster! Mad props to OctoberRust12!

Great! Welcome to Bluelight!! 8)

Yes, 91% IPA wont bust the INTAC system. Yes, the body load (or 'hangover') is tremendous. Im about as hard core an opiate user you'll ever see, and I say that IVing Opana ER (the new ones with the INTAC matrix) is not worth it.

Do you know what by-products are created by heating the polymers to their destruction point is? Didnt think so. Get some IR pills or heroin or eat the Opana or some other thing than crisping the new Opana.

Welcome to BL, and stop using SWIM.

Who keeps bumping these old threads? Lol

Never IV the plastics, the fillers alone will cause issues, even clots.

So im new here and read thru this thread. Ive seen i guess 3 or 4 types of opana. But im asking not telling. Are all 20's ER? I have seen the 40's and they are like a plastic pill, but ive seen 20's that were ER but would turn to powder , Greyish/brown. Then ive seen 20's that are little green and seem IR, and 30 stop signs. Are these still around? Last time i saw one was about 1 year ago and seemed IR but then again the big 20 ER's that will turn to powder seemed to be IR until i looked them up. So do they make any IR's and if so do they come in more than 10's. Thanks