• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids People already shooting the new OPANA ER Formulas

OctoberRust12

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighter's! (and greeny's)

Anywho, recently I have talked to a buddy of mine who started to explaine to me how he was able to prepair and shoot his new OPANA ER forumla without worries. I for one only inected up to 4 OPANA's when they were the old forumla, other than that it was straight up the nose for me seeing that the rush was still awesome nasaly. Anyway, back on topic a little, here's what he said he did (in order):

* 8-13min of grinding new pill with a Pedi-egg
* Place shaving on a spoon and light the bottem of the spoon till the pill turns in a med brown
*Mesaure water through rig and place into spoon
*Mix with another rig and the water will start to turn black (Like heroin)
*Place cotten in spoon, Prepair shot, and shoot.

After he said she shot 9mg he felt no rush until about 20sec later and the rush became way to overwhelming for him. He though he was going to OD and started to make ammends with his family and friends until he realized he was going to be okay. Said he got a headache right after but it went away as time went on. 3 of his other friends did the same thing, and they got a rush, but not as overwhelming as his experience was.

NOW, I'm not saying 'Go out and try it and report back to us!' but I would like to hear everyones input on this little set-up he's got going on. I do not dare to try this with the new formula. What's your thoughts?

My thoughts are that this is a ghetto, unsafe, highly dangerous way to inject a pill that was designed not to be injected. I don't know what made your friend "not worry" when he shot that solution of burnt pill and INTAC.

Do NOT do it. Your friends are putting a shitload of chemicals in their body, that will accumulate and eventually form a clot in their lungs, and the worst part besides them applying heat to the pill, is that they're using COTTON to filter. Cotton lets in particles greater than 50um, so they REALLY need to be using micron filters, and even with micron filters, they should not be shooting the new Opana ER.

Tell your friends they should get the IR version of opana if they must inject it.

Lol I knew that wouldn't take long for someone to figure it out! Now we just have to figure out how to make the new OP/oxyneo shootable... Cuz in Toronto we don't have opana unfortunately. If anyone knows a link to methods for oxyneo lemme kno

My thoughts are that this is a ghetto, unsafe, highly dangerous way to inject a pill that was designed not to be injected. I don't know what made your friend "not worry" when he shot that solution of burnt pill and INTAC.

Do NOT do it. Your friends are putting a shitload of chemicals in their body, that will accumulate and eventually form a clot in their lungs, and the worst part besides them applying heat to the pill, is that they're using COTTON to filter. Cotton lets in particles greater than 50um, so they REALLY need to be using micron filters, and even with micron filters, they should not be shooting the new Opana ER.

Tell your friends they should get the IR version of opana if they must inject it.

Seconded... and yea, what ever happened to good ole' heroin?

Trust me tri, I couldn't agree more. But you cant sit there and convince an addict that his method is bad for him. Like telling someone on herion that it's back for you. In one ear, and out the other. They are always seeking that rush until something really bad happens that lands them in the ER. Just trying to let everyone know what's going on before they find this method out and decide to try it. Hopefully they will look in this topic and read some inspiring comments on what others have to say about this method.

I CAN sit here and try to convince an addict his method is dangerous. That's literally all I can do, try.

The thing is, they're probably not going to be landed in the ER until it's too late and they'll die young of long term damage, not short term.

^yup... but then again, there are lot of philosophies (albeit, that I don't agree with) that would agree that such a tragedy could be a good thing for society at large... but yea, tis sad. rather, really stupid. really really stupid.

I mean, in the swing of harm reduction and all, the best we can do is to A) try and convince the user to do something altogether safer, and B) if that fails try to make sure he or she doesn't end up killing themselves in the process

I mean, if the first bit of advice is going out the window there is not much else I can suggest to minimize harm related to injecting this stuff that I know of, other than safe injecting practices generally I mean... it's sad happy sad happy sad sad happy happy fake world...

I CAN sit here and try to convince an addict his method is dangerous. That's literally all I can do, try.

The thing is, they're probably not going to be landed in the ER until it's too late and they'll die young of long term damage, not short term.

Basically what I was trying to get at. I'll sit there and say how dangerous it is, but I don't think they would really care, along with many out there. Just trying to get this out there so people can read what others on here have to say so it will hopefully change their minds.

^yup... but then again, there are lot of philosophies (albeit, that I don't agree with) that would agree that such a tragedy could be a good thing for society at large... but yea, tis sad. rather, really stupid. really really stupid.
well, it certainly is natural selection.

lol, i wasn't even thinking about that! hardly something I'd want to promote, but, yea... now I'm kinda hating myself for even going there with that short statement... oh weeeeeell

well.... It's true.... People who refuse to listen to sound medical advice are choosing natural selection as their fate. Same with those who smoke cigarettes, (*cough* toothpastedog *cough*) lol.

Hey man, I love them too, I just don't want to die of cancer, or possibly worse, LIVE with a crippling stroke, heart attack, amputation, etc.

Hey man, I love them too, I just don't want to die of cancer, or possibly worse, LIVE with a crippling stroke, heart attack, amputation, etc.

you only live once !

and I can't imagine opiates without cigs. "smoke a cigarette" is the the FIRST thing that pops in my head after doin a fat shot or some lines. Maybe it just because thats what everyone else that I use with does, newport between the lips before the rig is even recapped.

I'm tempted but you're right you only live once. And I don't want to live once with cancer or another horrible debilitating disease.

I'm tempted but you're right you only live once. And I don't want to live once with cancer or another horrible debilitating disease.

true that. I usually only smoke when im high/fucked up. Pack last me a week or 2 and sometimes ill go 2-3 weeks without.

It's crazy how some smoke 2 packs or cartons a day and live til they're 70.

Yet most are not that lucky.

If you are smart, you'll use micron filters.

And if you really like nicotine that much, get e-cigs.

Sounds identical to one of the OP tricks. I think its called "crisping" or something? Anyways..be careful shooting pills everyone! especially with all that new nasty filler shit!