• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

I've experimented with the new opana 30s on 2 separate occasions. I've become a pro at micro freeze with the OPs so much that it's my drug of choice. I thought i would be able to crack these no problem. It took me and my gf 1 hour to grind up 3 pills with 2 ped eggs and both of us grinding.

The pills are like plastic. My fingers had many a blister and when they got small enough I picked them apart with tweezers. After microwaving and freezing sure enough I had the tasty opana taste in the back of my throat but will I do it again - no. These are the worst, impossible even to chew up. If you thought prepping OP was bad do not try this.

So anyone see the NEW NEW opanas yet? They stopped making the small round ones with the E's and made BIG round one's. They look like XTC pills honestly. Check it out!

http://opana.com/

This is INSANE! The last ones were hard enough to get any relief from! What did they go "hey..let's just be COMPLETE dicks"? :X

EDIT: NVM. Shoulda read my own thread a little haha.

Last edited:
the bio concave ones?

Yeah but I read a few pages in this thread and got the info I wanted. My bad.

Has anyone attempted to smoke them? Ik in the sake of HR that's NOT the best idea. BUT, I did smoke a OP 30 one night. I deffly feeled it. But due to the nasty taste I just popped the rest.

IV'ing Opana w/ the new formulation?

SWIM was able to get a couple of the Opana er 30's, red ones, with the new TRF formulation. SWIM has some experience Iv'ing IR roxi's, but SWIM is at a loss on how to prepare this new stuff. Anybody have a decent method, or have a link to one? I've looked all over google, can't seem to find one.

Thanks in advance.

we do not use SWIM here, please read the BLUA and OD guidelines, both found in my signature. I'm merging your thread with the megathread, please edit your post from SWIM to "I".

SWIM was able to get a couple of the Opana er 30's, red ones, with the new TRF formulation. SWIM has some experience Iv'ing IR roxi's, but SWIM is at a loss on how to prepare this new stuff. Anybody have a decent method, or have a link to one? I've looked all over google, can't seem to find one.

Thanks in advance.

Honestly, man.... with the amount of trouble people are having just trying to break them down to snort.... I doubt there's going to be any useful methods that break them down well enough to IV them. & even if you COULD break them down to IV, do you really want to put that shit in your veins? I don't know how well it would actually work, but you're probably better off just eating them, man.

...Either way, just be careful. Especially with whatever crazy ass methods people come up with and try, especially for IV use. Sniffing all of that shit is one thing, but putting it straight into your blood stream, is a completely different ball game. Like I said, just be careful bro.

& we don't swim here, like tri said.

people banging new opana

Ive seen the new new pans , both 20s and 40s. they are a realll bitch, worse than oxy ops. :X
What really blew me away is that i also found out that people already found a way to shoot these!!! i asked my source to describe the process to me.

This person stated that they use a pedegg to shave it down as best as possible, then they said they put the shavings in their spoon and heat it with a lighter till it turns black. then they said they simply added water and heat more till its dissolved as best as possible, the goop that does form they move off of the spoon. then filter and draw.
This person said that it looks like you're shooting motor oil but that the rush is way more intense and is almost overwhelming. she said the first time she did it it scared her cuz it creeped up on her then got intense and more intense. she was a pro at preping and banging the OG style pans. she even went as far as to say that they were better , "FDA did me a favor with these!" (word for word what she said haha)....crazy chick lol
I wouldn't recommend this AT ALL!! Personally, I don't shoot. I'm happy where I'm at. I think that within the next month or so there will be alot of hospital visits for people who are desperate enough to try this.

Last edited:
Man, all I can say to that post is....

....fuck that.

I mean, I don't IV to begin with...but if I did, I wouldn't be shooting thses. I like my limbs attached to my body, and working properly.

Hm, now that I'm thinking about it... what do you think the chances are that someone could lose a limb, from shooting just the new Opana's?

This is the only thing in that post I have a problem with...

If you truly believe that all of these drugs are being reformulated because the pharm companies have our best interest in mind, you're sadly mistaken.

If that was the case, why wouldn't their drugs work better, instead of working LESS then the original formula? Have you heard the complaints from legitimate chronic pain sufferers about the new OP Oxycontin? Half the time, the pill passes through them, completely undissolved, and leaving them in pain and withdrawal. Not to mention the severe stomach issues many, many, MANY people have reported with the reformulated drug. The original Oxycontin worked GREAT when taken as prescribed. The new ones are just about worthless, why do you think so many people switched from Oxycontin to Opana? Because they were having so many issues with it.

I've already heard reports from friends, that the reformulated version of Opana is the exact same way. & none of these people abuse their meds. They take them strictly as prescribed, every day, like clockwork. So it's not just the people that [ab]use any of these narcotics that are complaining. It's also legitimate patients, who need this medication in their every day life, just to be able to get up and go to work.

Big pharma is making these changes to keep the millions, if not billions of dollars rolling in, because one of their patents expired. It's all just to keep making that cake. If they really had the consumer in mind, they would find a way to make their existing drugs work better, the way they were intended to be taken.

Sorry man, I don't mean to come off as rude, I'm just saying...

I agree with everything you've said but I want to add one important piece I've heard. It's that the DEA basically strong-armed these companies to make these tamper-resistent formulas to help with their job of "enforcement of the law". Just like speeding cameras, they're too lazy to do their jobs and need help from electronics or chemists to help them do "their" job. It really is a shame. I've been in PM for over 20 years and had to switch off Oxycontin because of the new formula and now I fear I'll have to do the same with the Opana I now take. Seriously, what a freaking mess!!!

....fuck that.

I mean, I don't IV to begin with...but if I did, I wouldn't be shooting thses. I like my limbs attached to my body, and working properly.

Hm, now that I'm thinking about it... what do you think the chances are that someone could lose a limb, from shooting just the new Opana's?

After I read your post, I kept having this vision from the movie "Requiem of a Dream" where Jared Leto has his arm turn bloody and black. I don't remember but I think it gets cut off. Gross, I know but my mind jumped right to it. If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I mean.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. <3 that movie. & yeah, he gets his arm amputated at the end of the movie.

The new pill of abuse is going to be that new hydrocodone pill they are coming out with! Its pretty much like the old ocs...but hydrocodone. Ok ha i found the name with a quick search ZOHYDRO its is! Im stoked for this to hit the streets.

I actually like these reformulations; they change the oc's then the opana comes around and i get to try opana! Then they reformulate the opana and zohydro hits the streets and i get to try that!

And heroin is much better neway. :p

Tolerance to Hydrocodone is quick, if you have trouble making your meds' last
& are prescibed this get ready for the roller coaster ride of your life...

....fuck that.

Yea man. Also, there's no way that they would magically be stronger from cooking them up like that. I bet the girls tolerance just dropped during all the time it took to break the pill down to powder. ;)

After I read your post, I kept having this vision from the movie "Requiem of a Dream" where Jared Leto has his arm turn bloody and black. I don't remember but I think it gets cut off. Gross, I know but my mind jumped right to it. If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I mean.

Naaa...that was his junky buddy, Leto got work privilege his buddy got kicked back down (because his arm was falling off) or was it, the other way around...???

I've recently come across some more of the biconcave 40s and have been trying different methods to have some fun with them again.
1st Method: i shaved it as fine as possible with a dremel w/ a grinding bit. then i also shaved up some of a tylenol, some tramadol, or a vicoden, to be a filler and help prevent clumping/gooping. I then mixed the Pana powder and the filler together and proceeded to sniff. after 20 minutes i started to feel some effects start to creep up on me. after then i started to feel the familar body buzz and heavy feeling. This method works! no its not as good as an OG panda but its ok.
2nd Method: i did the same steps as i described in my last post pertaining to the process of shooting these. I shaved it, put it on a spoon and used a lighter to cook it till it was black. Then i got the idea to put it in the freezer to cool it and in hopes that it would harded(almost like the micro/freeze crisping method for op). then i used a smalll flat head screwdriver and scraped the black remnants off of the spoon and dump them onto the surface. Used a razor to then chop it up as fine as possible(not easy. it likes to stay chunky) and then sniffed! went down a little rough. I didnt notice any effects for a good 15 minutes or so then all of a sudden i got the heavy eyes/head feeling and laid on the couch in my opiod bliss.
IF anyone else tries these methods please let me know how it goes for you. I am very curious to see what effects other people get. I am also open to trying any other theories to makes these rubber devils fun again :)

Last edited:
Man...Floyd, that shit still doesn't sound safe at all.

Yea man. Also, there's no way that they would magically be stronger from cooking them up like that. I bet the girls tolerance just dropped during all the time it took to break the pill down to powder. ;)

haha, word. dropped so low that placebo was amazing!

Naaa...that was his junky buddy, Leto got work privilege his buddy got kicked back down (because his arm was falling off) or was it, the other way around...???

Other way around, Leto was the white dude who got his arm amputated & his homeboy Ty was the black dude who got sent to work release, then puked into a batch of food he was stirring while dope-sick....

....I've seen that movie entirely too many times.