• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

80mg

Bluelighter
So...I didn't see any threads on here about it so here it goes.

LAst night my friend told me he had OP's. I was trying to get roxys which was jsut an epic fail. After a few hours nd my methadone running out I said FUCK IT and paid *snip no prices you know the rules*. So I get this round yellow pill with an E on one side 40 on the other..IO just gor ripped off I thought.

Pissed off I call him and he dosent know much about pills, gave me my money back. Turns out...these are opanas. The new refrmulated ones. I found this out the hard way. I woke up so fucking sick I went "fuck it..." and went to suck off the coating...gelled up, went to grind it...it wasl ike grinding a piece of gum. I then kew for sure it was some kind of opiate. I did some resarch but almost no website had info. ONe said it was an anti deppresent the other said it was an opana. I know my opanas...right?! WRONG!

http://www.rxlist.com/opana-er-drug/indications-dosage.htm

http://opana.com/

Heroin here I come! I missed you buddy! -.-:\

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah...I finally chewed it the best I can and swallowed it. I feel like I snorted a 5mg opana, a little itching, deffinedly not sick, slight euphoria. PRetty much feels like I took a methadone or maybe a 15mg roxy.

Oh yeah to moderators, sorry I included how much I paid for it on the first post, it's been a long time since I made a thread on here.

Also I'm aware of the OLD opana mega thread but since these are the NEW NAME BRAND ones I feel it's only appropriate to make a new thread. If people want to discuss the old ones they can do so here-

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-this-one./page37?highlight=opana+mega+thread

Plus that thread is almost at 1000 posts anyway.

This way here pain management patients (legit ones who take there meds the right way) can give there opinions and experiences as well as recreational users or opiate dependent people. Here's a description and stregnths of the new ones:

Dosage Forms And Strengths

The 5 mg dosage form is a pink, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “5” on the other side.

The 7.5 mg dosage form is a gray, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “7 ½” on the other side.

The 10 mg dosage form is a light orange, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “10” on the other side.

The 15 mg dosage form is a white, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “15” on the other side.

The 20 mg dosage form is a light green, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “20” on the other side.

The 30 mg dosage form is a red, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “30” on the other side.

The 40 mg dosage form is a light yellow to pale yellow, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “40” on the other side.
Storage And Handling

OPANA ER tablets are supplied as follows:
5 mg

Pink, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “5” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-434-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-434-70
7.5 mg

Gray, round, film coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “7 ½” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-435-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-435-70
10 mg

Light orange, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “10” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-436-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-436-70
15 mg

White, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “15” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-437-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-437-70
20 mg

Light green, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “20” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-438-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-438-70
30 mg

Red, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “30” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-439-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-439-70
40 mg

Light yellow to pale yellow, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “40” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-440-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-440-70

OPANA ER contains oxymorphone, which is a controlled substance. Oxymorphone is controlled under Schedule II of the Controlled Substances Act. Oxymorphone, like all opioids, is liable to diversion and misuse and should be handled accordingly. Patients and their families should be instructed to flush any OPANA ER tablets that are no longer needed.

OPANA ER may be targeted for theft and diversion. Healthcare professionals should contact their State Medical Board, State Board of Pharmacy or State Control Board for information on how to detect or prevent diversion of this product.

Healthcare professionals should advise patients to store OPANA ER in a secure place, preferably locked and out of the reach of children and other non-caregivers.

Store OPANA ER at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].

Pictures are at www.opana.com

Just my two cents...DO NOT attempt to inject. Trying to inject the old extended release forumla was bad enough, but this...this is almost a death sentence.

The best way I found to take them (for recreation or pain managment) is to simply chew it up the best you can (it will literaly feel like your chewing gum) and drink with alot of soda or a high acidic drink like orange juice on an EMPTY stomach.

For recreation they also say you can drink with alcohol but that's very dangerous. It's not terrible. As I said I got SLIGHT Euphoria and it DOES lasy a LONG time but the problem is it feels like I sniffed an old 5mg opana for 12 hours. It' dosen't feel like I had a 40mg opana for 6-8 hours.

If anyone's got suggestions on how to defeat it...be my guest. The microwave and freezeing tricks are not working. These are actually WAY harder to abuse than the new OP's. But they are'nt too bad to try and cut and half. If you need to take half a dose use scisors and they do snap in half easily. But using a hoseclamp or pedegg dosen't work .The second it's wet your fucked. Luckly my stomach acid is a little stronger than the average person but there are reports of them not digesting and partial in some cases almost full pilss floating with your feces.

Hope this helps a little.

Last edited:
hi all new to posting, but I've been reading for a long time. I am a PM patient that takes 40mg opana with 30 mg roxi for breakthrough pain. I can't stop snorting them as much as I want to. Snip

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't do testing questions, or at least drug testing ones, which you're kinda asking about. If you're running out days before you appointment, you're doctor will notice something is up if he gives you a blood test. Go to erowid.org if you wanna find out more about testing.

edit: well, sorry but erowid doesn't seem to have any obviously located testing info, but you should look through this for more info http://www.erowid.org/pharms/oxymorphone/

@80mg? wtf website were you looking at that said they might be anti-depressants?!

hi all new to posting, but I've been reading for a long time. I am a PM patient that takes 40mg opana with 30 mg roxi for breakthrough pain. I can't stop snorting them as much as I want to. snip

As stated.

Drug testing questions are not allowed.

There aren't any antidepressants with the imprint "E 40" that I know of.

Sorry, thought I was ok with the testing question cause I really wasn't asking how to beat the test. I am just wondering what the difference is between the two. six of one half dozen of another I guess. I'll be more careful in the future. I greatly appreciate a site devoted to harm reduction. thanks

We don't do testing questions, or at least drug testing ones, which you're kinda asking about. If you're running out days before you appointment, you're doctor will notice something is up if he gives you a blood test. Go to erowid.org if you wanna find out more about testing.

edit: well, sorry but erowid doesn't seem to have any obviously located testing info, but you should look through this for more info http://www.erowid.org/pharms/oxymorphone/

@80mg? wtf website were you looking at that said they might be anti-depressants?!

Honestly I don't remember the site...I mean...I was dope sick, it was 7am, and I didn't know what the fuck I had. I think it may have been pill identifier. Someone left it as a comment. Maybe someones attempt at trolling opiate users? Idk.

Anyway...no one else has gotten the new opanas prescribed to them yet? Because they are pretty rampid in my town. But my town is also a pill meca on Long Island so they probably sent them to here first thing.

I feel real sorry for legit pain management paitents. I read on another forum how people with weaker stomach acid are having pieces of plastic from the pill in there fecal matter.

Now...even though technically if you swallow it the biovalability is the saem...the problem is it's not getting released at once its getting asorbed over 12 hours making it less effective. It deffinedly didn't get me high and usually one opana would have me pretty nice.

I am currently trying to stop injecting roxys just because of all the adverse effects. It's bad enough I did it for almost 2 years IV. I just gotta stop. I didn't shoot up for two weeks, than 4 days ago I shot two blues. I'm trying to make it all of April without shooting up. Just taking it a day at a time..anyway this isn't the 80mg soap opera...Let's here more experiences with them!

Unfortunately I have yet to try oxymorphone. However, I was talking to this lady who goes to the methadone clinic I go to and she said she has a bottle of the 10 mg IR sitting around that she doesn't do. She says a lot of people are wanting them, but I asked her to save me just 2 (as I am short on money at the moment) and she said she would. So it looks promising that I'll get some 10 mg IR's this coming Friday when I have some money.

A good technique

Swim is kinda surprised he haven't seen this anywhere yet or maybe the people in his area are just really creative.

First some basics about Opana oral bioavailability:
Its default oral bioavailabilty is 10%
If you eat a fatty meal you can raise this by 30% to 13%
If you drink alcohol with it you can potentially change the bioavialability from -30% to 270% with and average of 70%. Granted the study done by the company is 4 shots of alcohol, in swims experience one shot is enough.
These two things get you to 20% bioavailability on average. You can also take tagemet or tums to further the bioavialability but swim has not tried this yet and could lead to overdoses

This new formula may suck but it does dissolve in a shot of 80 proof alcohol in about 1 hour if cut in tiny pieces. Swiy can add stuff to make the solution more acidic like vinegar or vitamin C as well as heat it to speed this up but it is not required. The procedure goes as follows.

t -1 hour: lick coating off, dry of the pill and flatten it with something, then cut it up into tiny pieces dropping them into the shot
t -30 minutes: while waiting for the pill to dissolve eat something with high saturated fats, fast food french fries are great.
t 0: when the matrix part is floating to the top that means the more dense medicine is now mostly in the solution. Drink.
t 5-10: get really nice feelings. It hits swiy with the alcohol and swiy will get a rush which swim thinks is more intense than snorting but it might just be the alcohols added effect.

Swim doesn't really like drinking with pills but this does make them 200 times better. Be very careful and start with half a pill unless swiys used to snorting a whole one. Insullfated bioavailabilty is technically 40% but the timerx never really allowed for it to absorb this fast. This method totally kills the time release but has lower bioavailability. What this means is both methods are about equal in speed but this method might or might not have a lower peak and duration. In fact it is possible its higher, it is hard for swim to judge. Again swim urges caution, Opana is really easy to OD on since the dosages are really high only because your body doesn't absorb most of it.

Methods for snorting the 'new' opana er

So does anyone have any new methods they've used successfully to snort the new opana er? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! I've had a script for a year and those asshole changed the formula:|.... PLEASE HELP!!!!

BDD -> OD, you'll get a better response there.

no. there is no way that we know of to snort the new ER formula.

Im thinking were ganna start seeing ALOT of threads like this in the near future.

3 types of Opana ER?

Am I Crazy?

Go to Opana.com

Its says only the new BioConcave is being produced...I thought the round ones were out, in the 2nd image.

90q634.png

concave.png

convex.png

octogon.png

ugh why don't we start posting in mega threads any more?

but yes, interesting as well as kinda frustrating I can imagine for people on or who like opana OP

new "new" opana er's already ? Christ !

the "new" round ones are no longer being produced already.