• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

...they said they put the shavings in their spoon and heat it with a lighter till it turns black....it looks like you're shooting motor oil....

Wow, made me cringe a little. Thats pretty hardcore....dunno whether to jokingly say hats off or just shake my head, because I know people are gonna do what people are gonna do, but god damn...

I agree with everything you've said but I want to add one important piece I've heard. It's that the DEA basically strong-armed these companies to make these tamper-resistent formulas to help with their job of "enforcement of the law". Just like speeding cameras, they're too lazy to do their jobs and need help from electronics or chemists to help them do "their" job. It really is a shame. I've been in PM for over 20 years and had to switch off Oxycontin because of the new formula and now I fear I'll have to do the same with the Opana I now take. Seriously, what a freaking mess!!!

The DEA doesnt want any competition for their heroin coming into the states & Opana was a competitor. The heroin trade is trying to corner the market but that is for another time........the pharm companies should have gotten together & told the DEA to f**k off.............

Generic Opanas are coming out in September so hang in there people :)

I came across some of the new concave 10mg opana pills the other day. I think that IV'ing pills is a bad idea to begin with especially without a micron filter. Somehow the idea of injecting or even snorting these new plastic pills seems like a horrible idea.

Here is the solution I came up with. I ground the pills as finely as possible with my handy dandy Betty Crocker cheese grater and dissolved the "powder" in nearly boiling water. The resulting slime was so nasty looking I couldn't believe it. It has exactly the same look and texture as cum.

Anyway the gel was then put in an oral syringe and plugged. It worked flawlessly with not even a hint of nausea or any other bad side effects. I ground one up and took it orally yesterday and had stomach cramps and vomiting for about an hour afterward.

I hope this info helps someone out!

Alright so I've been messing around with the new ones trying to see what works....the dremel plyers water bottle method works well for turning it into powder....which u can snort, even though supposedly the INTAC system affects this process. Also you can add 6ml of sterile water and make 2 3ml shots which you can IM with a 20 gauge needle, any smaller needle wont work unless its heavily diluted. It seems to work best injected as gel intramuscular, but how long would it be before i started getting abcsesses alll over from this method? Yikes. As far as snorting, it doesnt get me high but sems to work better than swallowing, idk maybe its just a placebo thing with me lol.....anyway, what are your guys thoughts on this?

Edit: Oh I only have 1 octaganol opana left =( Maybe I should put it in a frame and hang it on the wall rofl

I would suggest never IMing it, that's for sure. Have you tried cutting the powder before sniffing it? I saw someones post saying they cut it with b12 and it didn't gel up when snorted that way.

very interesting! I just weened myself off opana because I thought the new ones were going to be like OP oxycontin, doh!

Whatever, best I stay off it. Very interesting though, pauly.

Seriously, even a properly micron'd solution should not be IM'd in my opinion. I know that many people do IM micron'd solutions, but I would never do that, but hey that's just me.

I know that I've said it before, but I need to say it again:

If you have to preheat the oven or break out the power tools to get high, then it's time to move onto another drug or clean up your act.

ya, these suck. I just paid <NO PRICE DISCUSSION PLEASE> (which I can't even afford) for 90 Opana ER 40mgs and I'm utterly dissapointed. The bioavailability for these suckers have always been 10% so taking them oraly has always been a crappy option. I've found some other options/ways to be able to take them differently on here but they all seem kinda sketchy. This really sucks. Everytime a pill is messed with it works less and less and less. Yay chronic pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, these suck. I just paid <NO PRICE DISCUSSION PLEASE> (which I can't even afford) for 90 Opana ER 40mgs and I'm utterly dissapointed. The bioavailability for these suckers have always been 10% so taking them oraly has always been a crappy option. I've found some other options/ways to be able to take them differently on here but they all seem kinda sketchy. This really sucks. Everytime a pill is messed with it works less and less and less. Yay chronic pain.

Holy fuck. I had no idea that Opana, without insurance was that fucking expensive.

...Man, since these new ones suck, you should look into something else now. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly what's happening with the new OxyNEO in Canada right now. Thank God I got clean and sober before those came out. Nobody will even buy em. Apparently there's ways to actually crush em and not get em to gel up, but people can't even give the fuckers away.

At the bupe and MMT clinic that I go to, heavy oxy users have seriously started MMT because it's become very difficult to get anything besides OxyNEO and percs and they're getting really sick. Sure there's Oxy.IR and Sepeudol (Canadian version of Roxis), but nobody's clued into that so they're both rare as fuck and the new Narcotics Monitoring System has made it a lot harder to get ANYTHING controlled, even benzos, zolpidem and tramadol. Hell even T1's are closely tracked now.

It must suck to be an opioid user in Ontario now :( . They just got hit with both barrels. At least there's still other opioids on the Canadian market. My prediction is that Sepeudol's going to become really popular and other opioids like HydroMorph Contin are going to become even more popular around here and h is going to hit the streets again.

Sorry for the hijack, but I had to get my 2 cents in there :\ .

I have seen the new 40mg round ones, not the concave.. but lucky me still getting the old 20's... just filled today and they have 170 left in stock and the pharmacy and i'm the only person getting them.

New concave one's don't last nearly as long and are leaving me with bad side effects like insomnia, bone/joint pain, headaches, and increased appetite/not feeling full. What an awful change.

i got the new 30 mg opana er's. found out that if i chop them up into 8 pieces each and swallowed, with fatty meal, it worked much better than no chopping. allthough i still have to take 400 mg's to feel anything . 800 or more if swallowed whole.

ive been grinding the new new opana 40s, 20s, and 10s. and have also been cutting it with a hydro or a tylenol.(if i had a roxi or something that was beneficial when taken nasally id defiantly try that) buttt its been working out OK.... its better than eating them imo. also i get a little buzz off of it. its nothing like how the good ole stop signs were but its trying make the best out of what you got..

Has any one tried letting one soak in some water(whole pill vs grinded maybe?) then sniffing or plugging? idk just an idea. brainstorming here %)

also.. what exactly is I.M.ing? ive heard of it before and have a slight idea of what it is but not 100% sure. i cant even begin to think of the processes you to I.M. these things especially tho haha

Last edited: