• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

I've managed to use the oven method to make the new formulation nasal ready. Just like you can with the OPs, albeit I use an oven instead of a microwave.
I'm sure that some product is lost from the heat, but there is plenty that survives to make it very reliable and viable. I used to be RX'ed them (old form) before going to fent patches, so I know what a good opana euphoria feels like. Before doing so, I swallowed two of them as a control and felt nothing aside from slight mood elevation.
anyway. ground to powder, piled on a pyrex dish, warmed in oven at 400+ for 10 min until golden brown. immediately remove and freeze for another 10 minutes until solid and not gooey. chop chop some more. have it. take it slow, stretch it out a bit. you will get a drip both directions, of the liquified time release matrix that has been melted away. works beautifully.

ok so now for a question.

the lady's son whom I get these from (40s), IVs them. Tonight I sat him down and had the harm reduction conversation about the fillers clogging his circulatory system (lungs, heart, brain, kidneys).
Anyway. He claims to get 8-10 "shots" out of a single 40. I've not seen him prep it, but I know it involves either vinegar and lemon juice or a combo thereof, oh and cooking it.
He definitely gets high from it.
Considering the new formula, how is he pulling this off? And how imminent is his death?

EDIT;
I also got switched to the generics (15x3/day) at some point. Lots of chlorine tasting filler that clogs the nose, but still definitely worked well. That said, there is MUCH hope to be had in the slew of generics on their way.

Last edited:
Dont IV the new forumula! I would pass this info onto him...

FDA warns about serious blood disorder resulting from misuse of Opana ER

[10-11-2012] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently became aware of cases of a serious blood disorder that occurred in individuals abusing the prescription pain medicine Opana ER (oxymorphone hydrochloride extended-release tablets) by injecting the drug into their bloodstream. This serious blood disorder, called thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP), resulted in kidney failure requiring dialysis in some cases, and at least one death.

In TTP, blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body. The clots can limit or block blood flow to the body’s organs, such as the kidneys, brain, and heart. Certain blood cells called platelets help the blood to clot. In TTP, as platelets clump together in the blood clots, fewer platelets are available in the blood in other parts of the body to help with clotting there. This can lead to bleeding under the skin and purple-colored spots called purpura, or to bleeding inside the body. TTP can cause death or lead to other complications with permanent damage, such as kidney failure, brain damage, or stroke.

TTP appears to occur with Opana ER only when it is abused and injected intravenously. Opana ER is meant to be taken orally, and should only be taken when prescribed and as directed. Taking it any other way may result in serious adverse events, including death.

Source: http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/ucm322432.htm

And yes the 15mg generics do really clog the nose when snorting a few pills. I use a Neti-Pot however twice a day to get that goop out of there; its really comes out in white stands/clumps.

^ Thats whats up. Maybe these legitimate pain patients should simply follow your example and ask to switch to the 15s as they are MUCH more functional (orally AND nasally) AND if you have legitimate pain that requires tons of opana, I dont see why the doc would have a problem simply giving you a smaller, more effective dose (even if they had to give you more per day).

And I think you meant to say SNORTABLE Haze, although I'm sure you can sort them too, ;)

I am prefacing this post with the hope that it will be taken in the way it is meant, to be informational, truthful, and to a degree, self serving. :)

I have read through this thread, as a "legit" pain patient as well as a moderator from another site, that is devoted to helping those with "legit" pain. We do get a few people who do abuse drugs I am sure however that is not what we are about. Having said that, I want to make a couple of comments here that will ultimately have no bearing on what you do or how you continue to abuse drugs, so I guess it probably will go unnoticed.

I do want to make one comment however on a post in this thread that had to do with the Opana ER being seen in fecal matter, undigested. Alot of ER tablets are not digested, meaning, the coating. For example Concerta capsules release the medication, but you do not "digest" the capsule. ( ie: the gel capsule is down the drain but the medication IS in your bloodstream. ) Being a patient that took the Opana ERs in both formulations, I can say for me that it does work, it is timed released, it is not going to make a legit patient high because the medication is needed to kill pain, and I am very tolerant to opiates. Taking Opana without a very high drug tolerance is suicide. It is a very strong drug. It is three time the strength mg per mg as morphine. It is twice as strong as Methadone, oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc. I am not sure what the conversion for dilaudid is, you have to convert it to morphine and then go from there, the formula however escapes me right now. but that is not the point.

What I find interesting is your methodology for finding the bio availability of a medication by shooting it and breaking it down with lemon juice and other things. Do you have labs set up in your homes to test you every few minutes to see what your blood levels are and shoot them off to a local lab for tox testing? I kinda doubt it.. How can you talk about harm reduction when you post these types of things? I don't understand. I do like that you are posting the risks of shooting or snorting the ERs. Plugging any medication that is not meant to be used rectally is insane as well, think about what you are doing.. where you are putting it. NOT the cleanest room in the place if you know what I mean. I saw a post on here about "catching" it if you were to have a movement and saving it for REUSE? excuse me? Do you have any idea the amount of crap ( literally ) that you were be putting up there?

I am certainly not a saint. And trust me there are times I would LOVE a glass of wine, but I can't. I couldn't at my son's wedding. I could barely walk down the aisle on my son's arm at his wedding. he had to basically hold me up to the mother/son dance LOL but it wasn't due to me being high or drunk. Thank God.

Doctors have problems writing more higher quantity (meaning number of pills given) opiate rx's exactly for the reason ENDO stopped making the lower doses. Diversion. If you need that high a quantity of medication the doctor will give you the forty..not eight five mg ERs.

If you need two hundred mgs of oxymorphone a day you bet your butt you are going to get probably 160 if the ER and forty for breakthrough in IR form. And those 160ng ER will be in the form of four 40mg tablets. so they will bring less money on the streets should they hit the street.

ENDO still is making the five mg ER for patients that don't need that high a dose I am sure ( I don't know but it makes sense). They stopped making the 7.5 and the 15 it would seem to me anyway, because the 10, 20 30 and 40 ER pretty much covered the pain playing field.

As far as feeling sorry for pain patients......

It's because of this abuse that some pain patients have to go without needed medications.The DEA has cracked down so hard on diversion that many doctors are scared to death to properly dose their patients. I am lucky that I am not one of those people. But it took me a LONG time to build to find my doctor and build a trusting relationship with him. I recently had a number of medications stolen from my home and I had to suffer for about ten days, because it is illegal for him to rewrite the prescriptions.

Fortunately for me, the people that stole from me WERE kind enough to leave me some medication, ( they worked in my home) probably more so I wouldn't catch on quickly, so I was able to lower my dosages so I didn't go into complete withdrawal, just ungodly pain for two weeks. I have since gone off all opiates and still put what few medicines I use daily like depakote in the safe.

I am not a mean person. I understand addiction more than you know. but to sit here and basically instruct people how to abuse drugs and then claim to feel sorry for legit pain patients is IMHO ( in my humble opinion) totally hypocritical.

I understand that this might be my last post here, and for that I say fine. I hope I am welcomed here. But if not it's been nice.:)

Have a good new year. And please be safe.

Last edited:
The new opana suck have put forth alot effort and still nothing good any and all help would be nice so any ideas anybody?

@killerinstnc

check out the nasal spray post on the new oxymorphones. Decent amount of people are making nasal spray with the new Opana, and it is prettu successful. A lot of people are using alcohol or something to dissolve the opana pretty quick. I tried this and it kind of sucked.

So i made nasal spray by just getting the opana in bunch of little pieces. Let sit in 10ml of water for 12 hours will be fine. Then filter the thick liquid through a mouth syring and cotton ball. It will filter a lot of the TimeRelease gunk out but it will still be a tad thick but still sprays out afrin bottle and actually gets me real high. I posted how i did it in another thread. Also other methods are there too so you can chose which one if you wanna try it out! its worth it trust me!

just search opana (oxymorphone) nasal spray

Good news! The generic opana er 20's 30's 40's are now out! They are the old formulation which is good till 2023! They are exactly the same as the old opana, they just look different. The 40's are orangish and round and have G74 on one side and nothing on the other. The 20's are still green and it's G 70 something. I cant remember and the same with the 30's. I am ecstatic! As long as your dr does not sign it saying that it must be disbursed as written you can get them. They are from Global Pharmaceuticals and most pharmacies are clueless about them. I got the NDC order number from a pharmacy that gets them and had to give it to my pharmacy. Finally!!! Oh yeah, I get 120 and they were 1800.00, now these are 1000.00. Big difference huh?

So I guess chopping these up and letting these soak in water for 12 hours and then vaping the water would not yield a solution that could be snorted?

Oxymorphone is my favorite drug by far, and just as everyone else was I was compeletely devestasted when they took the stop signs away. I wont even fuck with roxi or anything else anymore because it takes so much for me to get fucked up and a LOT of oxymorphone seems to be the only thing doing the trick. (And I snort by the way) I even IV'd 9-12 k4's the other night and dont get me wrong i was fucked up but still not like really fucked up the way oxymorp. gets me, seems like no matter how much i do of something nothing get me like oxymorphone. Then starting coming across the moons, which I was like hell yeah but people charge the shit out of them. Anyways I guess I will get to the point of what I am gettin to, I came across some of the new generic oxymorphone that you can crush and snort like someone else said a few posts up it was a G74 Orangish Oxymorphone, they are kind of small. And boy I tell you i was excited, once again ppl were charging the shit out of them so i just got one to see what it was like (I normally used to snort between 2-4 old stop sign 40s at a time, daily [i was the type who does it all at once in a day and wont start w/ds till next day so i try to get as fucked up as I can in one go] depending on my money situation each day. So I was very excited cause this was the first time I came across or heard of these new ones you can snort again and was going to start my hunt for dealers to get better prices and and to buy quanity for im sure all yall know the obvious reason for that. But Anyway I did this new G74 40 mg (oh and sorry on last tid bit of info I have been out of the game for like a year and half from 9 month jail sentence, 2 rehabs, and stuff like that so my tolerance shouldnt be like it was, at first atleast cause boy it jumps back quick) so I get this new 40 and was excited thinking I know im not going to be nodding but I should feel pretty good. And you know what, they are fucking terrible. I would never buy them again, I dont know care how cheap,(well i would sell them, but not buy to use) I would rather spend the same amount or maybe even $10 more for one the moon 15s than one of these new 40s. I barely felt shit out of it so I was extremely disappointed. But the other day I came across a little grip of the e 40 none crush opanas for very cheap so i bought a little grip of them and experimented on a few of them doing different way i read about, because i could never find a straight answer on how to get good and high off these new ones. One person says this, another this saying other way doesnt work, then ppl saying you can do anything at all, so I did my own experimenting and I got it. I got it to where you can get nice a high off these New Non-Crush Opana and since I can get them for the low that is where it is at and, and I tell you it is pretty fucking strong. But I just wanted to give warning to ppl gettin excited about these new little circle G ones ( 40mg is G74 I dont know what the others are but know they are G 7-something but dont waste your time or money on them, they fucking suck. Just trying to give some ppl a heads up and try these Noncrushable ones. I would post the best way I found to do it and get nice and high but I feel like this post is way too long already cause I am too chatty cause Im high as fuck on them right now, and ppl probably wont even read this whole message. But if yall do, you can respond back and Ill tell yall the way I have been doing them and they are the best way to do oxymorpone right now (besides the moons but everywhere i hear about they are expensive everywhere. And I have been showing everyone I know this way I found out to get ppl likin the E 40s since I can get grips for the low :D

^^sooooo...whats the best way for the E40s?

I was disappointed at first with the new generics, but then I did a little more then I normally do and I was nodding all night. They taste like shit and seem to really gum up in your sinuses. I was trying to get the drip out of my throat for like 30 minutes yesterday by hocking a loog...now my throat is sore as fuck today. i was high as fuck all night though. they didn't seem as good as the old stops signs, but they do the trick.

read if you want to snort them and actually feel most of it.

1. buy a pedipaw
2. shave it down with it
3. snort a hydro with it or something thats a little smoother and mix it up a little and eat big pieces of gel.

Okay, so I have read this entire thread but I did not see anyone have experiences with trying multiple of the methods mentioned. I obtained 3 of the 20mg bioconcave and I am trying to use them to manage my pain until my appointment next week and hopefully I can get something more effective.

Anyway, I read about the pedegg/bake/freeze/chop method somewhere else and I tried it with 1 of them. I am not sure how people do that but I ended up with a pile of melted plastic for the most part. I ended up putting it in a glass of water which I plan to drink unless someone has another suggestion. I definitely do not recommend this method. Get yourself a dremel, they are handy to have anyway with all the attachments available. You will be able to complete a ton of household task with it. You can pick up one for $20 to 25.

I then used the dremel method and that worked great for getting it down to as close to a powder as this stuff will go. However, even with a considerable amount of baking soda used, the gel is too much to deal with and not something I can do and be around other people in my house without raising eyebrows. I did a 1/3 of one last night and a 1/3 of one tonight and the effect was okay but just too cumbersome.

So, I have 1 and 1/3 of one left plus one in liquid that is now a bloated gel ball in a glass with some specs in it and I am curious about 1) the nasal spray and 2) just drinking it. How does this compare to insufflation? Also, does the B12 really make that much of a difference over the BS? I really need to make what I have left work so I can do what I got to do. Also, i didnt remove the coating, would it be better to remove the coating and then grind and continue insufflation?

If anyone has questions about the dremel method, I think I can help. I was able to get 95% of it down to as small of pieces as I can go.

It seems like the nasal spray would waste a lot being that the liquid is very sticky (stuck my finger in my current glass).

So what's the deal with global opana in terms of IV use. They are the ones that are round with a G on them.

They crush right up. Can you just crush add water and draw up or is there more to that to do it than that? I am just wondering because I think they still have some sort of tamper-resistant crap in them. So basically is it ok to use them like a roxi or do you need to do more to them than that to use them relatively safely.

I know its dangerous to shoot a pill or any drugs but all the same its gonna happen and I would rather that they were used correctly.

I bought the af*in no drip nasal spray And the stuff that's inside is a very thick liquid. Similar intact to the opana ers left in water overnight. I poured the gel put of the A*rin bottle and filled with 15ml of water then placed 5 opana er 20's in the water and let it set overnight. Last night as a matter of fact.(also I removed as much coating as possible don't want pastel green stuff leaking out my nostril) its been 24 hours now. In the morning I will try it out and post the outcome. It seems to me though if this method does work then grinding the pills down with a dremmel/pedegg would leave one to believe could decrease the amount of time required to wait for the pill to release the opana goodness.

To dope master- I am sorry guy but the only iv drug use I take part in is the hospital administered kind:) I wish I could help you out. Really I wish my doctor wouldn't sign the dispense as written line on my script so I could get the more easily usable generics and acctually benefit from taking such a strong narcotic.

Last edited:
Ok...so the nasal spray works ... Well sort of.... It makesit so thick it doesn't spray as much as ooze out of the applicator. Also it isn't as strong as the old ers or the irs intranassally. I believe this may be from a lack of absorption because of the jelly like substance. However it is noticeably more effective than orally... My hope is that more people who have tried or are willing to try could post their experiences and their alternative attempts and west be able to work this er problem out.

Since posting I have seen a few people crush, iso, filter, and vape the pills into a film which is then drawn up and injected. That is with the global ERs which is what I was asking about. It seemed to turn out ok for them. Im not sure if it was the healthiest way to do it, but they didn't drop dead on the spot.

I still think they make the IRs for rx, but they are hard to come by.

Since posting I learned the globals are extract really well using the old skool Iso method. Its a really strong drug so be careful. Its a lot stronger in the rig than sniffing them. ALOT stronger.

Last edited:
I too HATE the fake opana's!! I only found the real ones like 2 years ago and loved them for pain. I found that snorting a little here & there throughout the day did me real good of a 30 or 40. I had heard about the new ones & wouldnt waste my money on them but a friend gave me 1 a few months back to try. I chewed it up a bit them swallowed it down with a mixed drink. I never felt it. About a month ago he gave me 2 and I chewed them both & still NOTHING. Well last night he gave me 3 and I figured if 3 didnt help me out any that I wont ever do them again. So...about 20 mins ago I took them only this time I cut them in half with my pill cutter & then took a razor blade & sliced them up as small as I could then took the pieces with a bottle of OJ. I feel a LITTLE something now but I am hopping that they help me out. I'm 30 and Have had cronic back sense 16. I will report in soon.

Everyone's best bet for the high you are looking for is the global generics. However I have read on other forums that iv usage is extremely detrimental to ones health. And snorting them is not a good idea as they contain silica or silicone or some form of it that is known to cause cancer.