• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

IM is just intramuscular injection of said drugs. You know how at the ER or something, you'll get that shot in your ass? Yeah, that's an IM shot. & you would just prep it the same way you would a shot for IV. It's just another RoA, but it's still the needles, so no beuno. Plus, if I remember right it's better to use a bigger needle.

...& fuck a bigger needle.

I know that I've said it before, but I need to say it again:

If you have to preheat the oven or break out the power tools to get high, then it's time to move onto another drug or clean up your act.

Whyy?? If people do not want to pay out the ass for the og's, do not want to switch to heroin or simply prefer opana I see no problem with this?

Just because it is not worth the time for you ( this post is aimed at everyone who is hating on people trying different methods) does not mean it is for someone else.

I am obviously not talking about shooting up because of the many complications that coukd arise, but if someone wants to play around with the new opanas and try to find an instant release method to share with everyone...let them.

There is no reason here to tell people that they should clean up their act simply because there are more steps involved before one gets high.

I kind of agree with that. ^

...If it's time to clean up because of a few more steps to abuse opana... It should probably be time to clean up, when you have to call your dealer for H. go wait for three hours, drive to parking lot B, then to parking lot C, and then hopefully meet him at parking lot X.

It's the same as the run around to getting dope. Except you're using a dremel and an oven to abuse your drugs.

I kind of agree with that. ^

...If it's time to clean up because of a few more steps to abuse opana... It should probably be time to clean up, when you have to call your dealer for H. go wait for three hours, drive to parking lot B, then to parking lot C, and then hopefully meet him at parking lot X.

It's the same as the run around to getting dope. Except you're using a dremel and an oven to abuse your drugs.

Except that WOULD be the time to clean up lol. So I'd say hes right on $. Also that is in no way shape or form the same thing lol....

If i have take power tools to a pill and bake it and mix it with god knows what to get high from it, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it is probably in no way shape or for safe, efficient, or even worth it.

People talk about dremmeling and cooking these new opanas like it somehow makes them abusable again. They may THINK it does but in reality what they're doing is putting something that they just dremmeled and baked in an oven, and shoving it into their body with really no improvement vs NOT taking power tools to the pill, besides maybe a placebo.

I mean if you wanna think some guy with a dremmel can somehow beat an anti abuse system where the molecules are basically individually encapsulated by some crazy polymer, then by all means let dozens of men experiment with them in This Old House. Who knows, maybe the drill press holds the key to the defeating the new opanas, right? Or maybe my power washer....of course! I can blast the coating off with my high pressure washer, and then bake them in my enamel oven at 4000 degrees. I shall eat then inject the resulting black gunk. I mean shit it does look EXACTLY like motor oil, but hey it must not only be perfectly fine to IV(...) but also get me high, because once upon a time this black liquid WAS an opana pill

Because I mean, its the coating right? Or the pill being held together? Not the fact that they encapsulate the oxymorphone molecules in such a way that the time release is basically at a micro level and breaking the pill means dick all to it.

Yes someone on these boards talked about how some people were prepping opanas in such a way that the stuff in the syringe resembled BLACK THICK MOTOR OIL!!! Their words not mine, and people were STILL INJECTING IT!

While I think its important to let people fuck around, possibly discovering something along the way, I dont think any of what someone will do at home with these things will yield the results we're all hoping for...I guess possibly if we get an actual chemist hooked on Opana (who also has chemical equipment at home), MAYBE we'll see some REAL solutions to defeating this shit.

If they wanted it to be easy I'm pretty sure they would've never redid them in the first place.

Last edited:
This may be the answer!

**THIS COULD BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, ANHYDROUS ETHANOL IS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AND BOILING IT COULD RESULT IN AN EXPLOSION- PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK**

I'm a PharmD who has spoken 'shop' with the PharmDs at Endo, and it looks like the trick is still alcohol (we are limited by the solubilities of oxymorphone- the extraction obviously must have a solvent in which the drug is somewhat soluble), but ANHYDROUS ethanol, specifically. I have it on authority from a black-market (not the website, although it is only accessible through Tor) online vendor who has figured out how work around the reformulation this works, and I am awaiting the delivery of my anhydrous ethanol (200 proof alcohol which contains NO [negligible, as low as chemically possible] WATER). You can only get this type of alcohol via ground shipping because it's so flammable, I presume. Apparently, boiling the pills in anhydrous ethanol and then "drying it out" is the key first step to getting at powder, from which the oxymorphone may be extracted. The PM I received states something about 50mL/g (yes, mLs per gram- I asked for clarification and got nothing.

WORK, PEOPLE, WORK! =D

From there, it seems the proper method to proceed is unclear. It may be similar to the posted (can't remember if it's this site or not) technique w/ pics suggesting using a Buchner Glass Frit (glassine filter). Likely, however, it may be as simple as filter (micron preferably), draw, and SHOOT! I'll report back, but don't let me be the only one to test this out- I'm good with my head, not nearly as good- but okay- w/ my hands.

**THIS COULD BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, ANHYDROUS ETHANOL IS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AND BOILING IT COULD RESULT IN AN EXPLOSION- PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Last edited:
Whyy?? If people do not want to pay out the ass for the og's, do not want to switch to heroin or simply prefer opana I see no problem with this?

Just because it is not worth the time for you ( this post is aimed at everyone who is hating on people trying different methods) does not mean it is for someone else.

I am obviously not talking about shooting up because of the many complications that coukd arise, but if someone wants to play around with the new opanas and try to find an instant release method to share with everyone...let them.

There is no reason here to tell people that they should clean up their act simply because there are more steps involved before one gets high.

Relax, man. I'm not "hating" on anyone here lol, but what I am doing is pointing out that these methods are cumbersome, laborious, and inefficient.

If dremmeling (sp?) your pills and cooking them in the oven is what one needs to do in order to get their rocks off and they don't mind having to do all that (and don't mind that most of the substance has actually been destroyed), then have at it, for sure, and be my guest. But I'd still recommend one look around for the pills that have yet to be made abuse proof or figure out something else. I'm not sure what exactly about my post upset you so.

I'm a PharmD who has spoken 'shop' with the PharmDs at Endo, and it looks like the trick is still alcohol (we are limited by the solubilities of oxymorphone- the extraction obviously must have a solvent in which the drug is somewhat soluble), but ANHYDROUS ethanol, specifically. I have it on authority from a black-market (not the website, although it is only accessible through Tor) online vendor who has figured out how work around the reformulation this works, and I am awaiting the delivery of my anhydrous ethanol (200 proof alcohol which contains NO [negligible, as low as chemically possible] WATER). You can only get this type of alcohol via ground shipping because it's so flammable, I presume. Apparently, boiling the pills in anhydrous ethanol and then "drying it out" is the key first step to getting at powder, from which the oxymorphone may be extracted. The PM I received states something about 50mL/g (yes, mLs per gram- I asked for clarification and got nothing.

WORK, PEOPLE, WORK! =D

From there, it seems the proper method to proceed is unclear. It may be similar to the posted (can't remember if it's this site or not) technique w/ pics suggesting using a Buchner Glass Frit (glassine filter). Likely, however, it may be as simple as filter (micron preferably), draw, and SHOOT! I'll report back, but don't let me be the only one to test this out- I'm good with my head, not nearly as good- but okay- w/ my hands.

You're suggesting that people boil anhydrous ethanol? Do you realize the insane risk of explosion this poses to most users?

re: anhydrous ethanol flammability

You're suggesting that people boil anhydrous ethanol? Do you realize the insane risk of explosion this poses to most users?

I should have made more of an emphasis on the potential dangers re: my information; I apologize, and if moderators/administrators feel my post entails too much risk to the readers please take it down. It took me some time to decide whether to post at all; only after reading the other posts and imagining the potential for harm with some of the other suggestions/reported acts did I make the determination to share.

IF YOU DECIDE TO ATTEMPT WHAT I OUTLINED ABOVE SO DO WITH **EXTREME** CAUTION, REALIZING THAT ANY IGNITION SOURCE CAN IGNITE THE ETHANOL, POTENTIALLY RESULTING IN EXPLOSION. NO SMOKING, NO CANDLES, IF YOUR STOVE IS GAS THINK ABOUT PILOT LIGHTS, ETC ETC ETC

HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER ON HAND AND BE PREPARED TO USE IT.

You haven't really said how to do anything aside from a "possible first step" so I doubt anyone will really be trying that insanity.

You yourself said that you really are unsure of how to proceed after that, sooooooooo theres really nothing you posted that people can really attempt in any way shape or form, because theres not even a procedure to attempt.

You have it "on good authority from someone from an online blackmarket place" that this works? Did they give you their own personal guarantee? Comeon man, if youre good with your head...dont be injecting some solution off of a procedure youre not even sure of how to complete on the word of some random person you've never met on a drug sales website (who wants to make a profit selling drugs).

I'm pretty sure its not safe to be working with anhydrous ethanol on their stove, so why in gods name you would even imply that this would be in any way shape or form even possible at home (had you even provided a procedure) is just beyond me. I mean this is sounding like some work that requires a lab, is it not?

Last edited:
You wouldn't necessarily need a lab, but correct, for most people this would not be safe to perform at home. I for one will be making an attempt once I receive the solvent in the mail. Perhaps I misspoke- when I said "good authority," I meant not only that it makes quite a bit of pharmacological sense, but also that I've seen pictures featuring a few steps + the finished "product," and I know the individual to be surprisingly (all things considered) honest/have nothing to gain from me.

I got the new Opana's..So for fun I decided to grind one with a dremmel...Holy shit will these clog you right up...I only added 5 drops of saline solution to the powder.

NSFW:
293fyb4.jpg

attdz9.jpg

Looks like chunky jizz.

...But, the Opana ride is over. I'm kind of happy that I can still get the OG's.

Looks like chunky jizz.

...But, the Opana ride is over. I'm kind of happy that I can still get the OG's.

Nice. Ya my friend still gets em..how idk. I guess pharmacy back order or stock pile? Theyll be back in september luckly. Generics. And honestly...you people shouldnt have been banging the OG's anyway. Those things are SO unhealthy. I won't say I AGREE with what they did...but I will say it is impossible to shoot these without dieing.

Aight.. Ive been reading this forum for a while now and I finally decided to make a post. Like everyone else here I've rode the Pana train for the past 3 years... This new Gel formula is a pain but after reading and searching this is what I have figured out. I couldnt get the dremmel tool to work so I have been using a ped egg. It works great and breaks down with ease and you have a pile of pill. Now I have been blowing that but after a few days your nose gets clogged for a good day lol. Have we figured out a way to get it to stop geling up once it gets wet? I have been meaning to try and put it in the oven after I break it down but I am to lazy lol. You still get the same feeling off it it just takes approx 2 hours before you get the feeling and then its a full on effect!

And yes... Sept can only get here so fast...

Why can't you just do a heated acidic water bath for 72 hours to simulate the digestive tract and cause all the oxymorphone to leech into the water that you submerge the pills in?

New Opana ERs and Beer

Hi!
Just got a few of the new Opana ERs, so naturally I turned to the forums for advice. But, as I read on, my heart began to sink. It seems there are no good methods of preparing them for insufflation. By good, I mean easy. As we all know, no one works harder than a junkie. But years of methadone, then bupe use, have made me lazy. Besides, I never get enough of these things to feel confident experimenting with the few in my possession.
But during my research, I came across this interesting tidbit from the NIH web site:

"Patients must not consume alcoholic beverages, or prescription or non-prescription medications containing alcohol, while on OPANA ER therapy. The co-ingestion of alcohol with OPANA ER may result in increased plasma levels and a potentially fatal overdose of oxymorphone."

This sounded promising to me, and so, in the interest of harm reduction, what have your experiences been with alcohol and Opana ERs?

Is one beer good enough to increase BA significantly?
How much is too much?
What do you consider to be a "best practice" in this regard?

As for myself, I am experimenting with one 40 mg. Opana ER, and one beer on a nearly empty stomach. My baseline tolerance is 4 mg. of buprenorphine per day, (generic Subutex). It has been more than 24 hours since my last dose of bupe, and I was just beginning to feel the need. I will report back on my experience later.
In the meantime, I would love to hear from others.

probably does not increase bioavailability so much as have a magnifying effect due to combined depressants.

I have read, though I can't find it now, that alcohol does increase bio-availability for oxymorphone. Perhaps because alcohol is a better solvent for it, as is the fat in a fatty meal. Not that there aren't synergistic effects, though I've never noticed it all that much with other opiates, oxymorphone included.
Hopefully, someone with some more knowledge on this topic will chip in.

As for my own experiment, some four hours, one cheeseburger, and three, twelve-ounce (American) beers later, I haven't much of a buzz. I'm quite disappointed as previously I could snort half this amount and be much, much higher. My nose doesn't even itch!

Last edited:
Just don't

This sounded promising to me, and so, in the interest of harm reduction, what have your experiences been with alcohol and Opana ERs?
For harms reduction sake....Don't drink alcohol on any opiate especially Opana!

That is such a bummer! I'm about to get my script of 30s in a few days and I don't know how to snort them? I don't want to take them orally it's not effective at all for me. And the way you guys describe them I doubt taking it orally does anything especially if they come out you butt whole. God this really sucks... CAN YOU GRIND Them?

It's not as bad as I thought. I've also been alternately snorting/ plugging my 40's for a couple of years. However, when I got my script filled this month and saw I too had gotten the new ones I was so glad that I was only snorting/plugging teeny amounts just enough to feel it and relieve my pain. I wanted to save up the med in case I can no longer afford insurance or am unable to pay for pain management. Because of doing such small amounts each day I have been able to save over 350 of the old ones so now I can sit back and wait until someone figures out how to bypass the gum situation. Although I really am tempted to stop doing that because I decided to try taking the new ones as directed and they do in fact work just as well as the old ones and in my opinion they work even better than the old ones when taken as directed. With the old ones, using the other roa my pain was relieved 90 - 100% whereas taken as directed only relieved about 60% so I'd like to ask the doctors, "what would you do if you had pain." Take them as directed and relieve 60% & still deal with pain issues, walk around complaining and groaning or relieve it 100% and be able to do things to live your life without constantly complaining and sounding like an old lady! I actually don't know what it feels like when I hear everyone talk about euphoria and being "high". I do get a foggy feeling in my head but my god, I used to call that brain fog and it in no way is enjoyable. I've actually used a water enema after plugging a couple of times because I must have used too much and I hated it. But I sure like not being in pain! Someday my stash will be all gone and then I'll probably be bumming too!