• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

I got some of these new 40s. I'm curious to try this Afrin method but here is what I did try.

1- Went to Home Depot and picked up a $30 Dremmel. Cheapest one that has a sanding attachment.
2- Used plyers I already had. The needle nose ones that are bent.
3- Hold pill by the edge. These pills are so fricking hard you can grab the edge and it wont fly loose.
4- Grind that b!tch to powder. Catch it with a bowl or pill bottle.
5- Sniff just a lil bit.
6- glow

I have a crazy tolerance. I'm scripted 200MG morphine & 150MG oxycodone a day so I was surprised when just 1/4 pill prepared this way made me feel all warm and fuzzy

This has been mentioned thousands of times...Please search..And welcome!

Hello all! I've posted this same question before, but got no reply. So here goes again. Recently my doctor prescribed me the Opana IR 5mg... My pharmacy as of lately had only been carrying the Roxy brand. As some of you may know these things are like fucking rocks. I literally broke my pill tin trying to crush one of these up. Never the less they work alright, but it's like snorting chalk and has no flavor. (As I am partial to my codone drip.) So my question is, what is the best IR Opana brand? Endo or Roxy? Are there any others? I guess my ultimate fear is that ill try something new and it will be too much like trying to snort a morphine. I'd rather have chalk in my nose than a slimey gag ball in my throat. Get at me! Let me

Ive only have the 10mg Endo red ones. Those were the best IMO as far as an IR goes, thats when I had them in Aug 2011...Reminder this is the ER megathread...

This has been mentioned thousands of times...Please search..And welcome!

Ive only have the 10mg Endo red ones. Those were the best IMO as far as an IR goes, thats when I had them in Aug 2011...Reminder this is the ER megathread...
Thanks for the info, I'm new to the site and have posted this question multiple times on different threads and you are the first to give me any response. So I thank you for that.

tried and true method to change XR opana to IR opana (for oral use, only)

okay....looking now, this seemed to work. this is usually what i do with OP and i always get great results. i know most people are looking to snort but if you are looking for an oral route that will get you good, check this out. i have yet to take the shot as i already took an extracted 40mg OP this morning but i will let you know on effects tonite. here is my process: i chopped up a 40mg Opana (the new concave ones) with a pair of scissors into about 20 pieces and placed them in a shotglass. i filled a shotglass one third of the way with lemon juice, next i added topo chico mineral water (which has a pretty extreme bite to it) to the remainder of the glass (left a centimeter of space at that top to avoid spillage). stirred with a toothpick, and let sit for an hour and a half (so far) the resulting mixture appears to be a pretty nice extract. it took little to no work. check out these photos. the last one is the one i just took.

step one: cut pill up into tiny bits with scissors (they have to be SHARP. these things are like rocks.)
bfib2d.jpg

step two: place pieces in shot glass and cover with lemon juice (i added a bit extra to really get the job done)
2ihqydz.jpg

step three: i added topo chico mineral water (the most carbonated brand i have ever found. tasty, too, if you like mineral water, that is).
24o7qeq.jpg

AND step four: i let it sit an hour and a half. already looks like it is ready but i am not consuming it until tonite. i will let yall know what happens!
2119e93.jpg

we shall see! i will give an update this evening! this is the same method i use to make IR out of the new OP's and it works fantastically. i get a good rush about 5-10 minutes after ingestion on an empty stomach

Just how exactly is this "tried and true"? You haven't even tried it yet, and this method has not been proven to defeat the opana nor the oxycontin polymers. This is going to be merged with the existing megathread.

Those pics of opana to me is equal to the jealousy of seeing pics of an ex girlfriend with her new boyfriend. God i miss that bitch -___-

i suppose by "tried and true" i was saying this is how i have always used OP's since the formula change so i figured it would work. anyway, down the hatch here in a sec. i will let you all know what's up.

I live in a halfway house now and lifes been real crazy so i havent been on here much.. i actually could be homeless in the next day or two cuz i got caught being dirty via piss test saturday so i said i used thst day but i got pissed yesrerday and got high yesterday so i was dirty but saturdays shit should be outa my sustem by tomorros but since it wont be ill prob just come clean that i got high yesterdsy and hope they let me stay. Ugh crazy shit

Thanks for noticing though haha when ppl dont quote my poosts or anything it seems like the shit goes un-read sometimes

well i have an update...the aforementioned method i used to change the opana XR to IR for oral use *really* did the trick. i took the dose at 7PM last night and i was nodding off pretty nicely until about 3 AM. pupils were still constricted in the morning and i did not start feeling any withdrawals until about 4 hours ago. nice. cheap connect on these because they have been deemed worthless. rock on.

Still wish there was a nasel extraction method. Granted you got something that works for you. But most people with a tolerance taking them orally extracted wouldnt give them a high due to the low BA.

from what i can tell this 40 mg shotglass of snot i drank made me feel like i had done the same with an 80 mg oxycontin. i'm happy with it.

as for nasal use, a buddy just told me that he uses a pedi to grind it up (said it takes forever), mixes it with tylenol to keep it from gumming, and snorts it. he said to let it sit in the nose for a while and not try to snuff it back to get a drip like you would with roxanne.n said it works as good as the stopsigns, that way.

From less than 3 days ago----yes, that is right folks, 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

I know most of us had basically given up, but Listen HERE...Our old buddies are back, or at least they should be in less than a few weeks.

Endo lost its bid in calling old (stop signs) a health hazard so Impax, Actavis, Watson, and whomever the hell ever will be coming out with our old buddies!!!!!!!!!!! in a couple weeks i figure.

Check out these links:

http://www.thepharmaletter.com/file...opana-er-in-usa-mylan-settles-with-orion.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323777204578191170455796716.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...-suit-against-FDA-on-painkiller-Opana-ER.html

Please read my post at the very end of this whole blog thing guy. Just wait less a week please so you don't waste time with these methods. Just go to pharmacy, open bottle, take pill, crush pill, cut straw, and Wha-LA!!!!!

Seriously, read my post at the end.

stop wasting time trying to uncrush a crush-proof Opana...read the articles i posted!

Please read my post at the very end of this whole blog thing guys. Just wait less a week please so you don't waste time with these methods. Just go to pharmacy, open bottle, take pill, crush pill, cut straw, and Wha-LA!!!!!

Seriously, read my post at the end. :):):):):):):):)%)%)%)%);););)8(8(8(8(

Shoot, new to the site so forgive me for my 3 posts. Two of them were responses to other people, but apparently it did not work right,

Ugh why does such a great pill have to be ruined :'(

Look on the bright side, Activas has 7.5 and 15mg generics out now. A Federal court judge dismissed ENDO's lawsuit trying to prove the original formula was 'un-safe'; More generics are expected to come Jan 2nd 2013.