• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

When I got the reformulated ones I noticed the same problems as you, but I have BT roxies. You can't snort the new opana so there no point on commenting on that.

What I did was switch to the 15mg Generics, I can take 2 at a time 3x day. You can snort them also.

FYI we have a megathread about all this, and in there is info I posted about the 15mg generics.

You are confused

When I got the reformulated ones I noticed the same problems as you, but I have BT roxies. You can't snort the new opana so there no point on commenting on that.

What I did was switch to the 15mg Generics, I can take 2 at a time 3x day. You can snort them also.

FYI we have a megathread about all this, and in there is info I posted about the 15mg generics.

What do you mean "can't snort new opana"? I do, I snort em every. single. day. Also I heard real bad things about trying to snort those generics.

What do you mean "can't snort new opana"? I do, I snort em every. single. day. Also I heard real bad things about trying to snort those generics.

Snorting the TRF opana is a waste, pointless. Unless you like Gooey plastic in your nose.

Bad things about the generics? Where? The new TRF doesn't hold a candle to the generics. The generics outperform the new opana in every single way.

I get 120 40mg/month plus 180 10mg IRs...as a pharmacist, I have dispensed plenty of "two pills per dose" (i.e. 120/month) Opana ER scripts- especially since the reformulation. I'm seeing patients that never needed BT meds being prescribed them, and lots of patients being switched to other ER opiates or having their dose of Opana ER increased...so the poster that was so surprised their physician increased their ERs and gave them short-acting meds- it isn't all that unheard of. Glad they took care of you, but still really pissed at Endo for what they've done/are doing. Reformulating an already great (medicinally speaking, it's just a coincidence that both OxyContin and the original Opana ER were great for those wanting/needing to change their medication's ROA) drug product only to then file intellectual property lawsuits to keep generic competition out the marketplace is so sleazy IMHO.

Back to topic, I apologize. As I am currently unable to work and cannot afford to buy the equipment I need to perform the extraction I alluded to in my last post, I've been experimenting with simply letting the pill dissolve over time into sterile water and then filtering/drawing up the liquid portion of what develops into my usual 10mL syringes w/ 28 gauge Luer-Slip tips. It certainly works much, much better than "crisping," etc (any of the microwave or oven 'browning' and so on and so forth)!

Thanks much for the PM, I sincerely appreciate your time!

only to then file intellectual property lawsuits to keep generic competition out the marketplace is so sleazy IMHO.

I thought they still made generic 15's with the formulation same as the old ones so i guess maybe one company got around that lawsuit if i'm not mistaken right?

MODERATOR NOTE: THIS IS TOALLY UNSAFE. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS.

there has been some success with the new trf opanas. y

you will need some pliers, scissors, vinegar, syringe, spoon, filter

first flatten the pill completely with pliers, the cut it into small pieces with the scissors, too small of pieces doesnt work as well. med-small chunks is best. then add vinegar, stir and wait. you can add heat to the vinegar/ pill mix to speed it up. re move the chunks of pill from your spoon, boil out half the vinegar add water to fill up your syringe and go at it. you will get a nice rush, almost better than the old er's and a decent feeling. try it out and see if anyone can perfect the process and let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
^unsafe

FDA warns about serious blood disorder resulting from misuse of Opana ER

[10-11-2012] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently became aware of cases of a serious blood disorder that occurred in individuals abusing the prescription pain medicine Opana ER (oxymorphone hydrochloride extended-release tablets) by injecting the drug into their bloodstream. This serious blood disorder, called thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP), resulted in kidney failure requiring dialysis in some cases, and at least one death.

In TTP, blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body. The clots can limit or block blood flow to the body’s organs, such as the kidneys, brain, and heart. Certain blood cells called platelets help the blood to clot. In TTP, as platelets clump together in the blood clots, fewer platelets are available in the blood in other parts of the body to help with clotting there. This can lead to bleeding under the skin and purple-colored spots called purpura, or to bleeding inside the body. TTP can cause death or lead to other complications with permanent damage, such as kidney failure, brain damage, or stroke.

TTP appears to occur with Opana ER only when it is abused and injected intravenously. Opana ER is meant to be taken orally, and should only be taken when prescribed and as directed. Taking it any other way may result in serious adverse events, including death (source).

If there was a safe way to IV it safely it would be known by now.

The pharm companies evidently took this one seriously so they can stay in business.

Just my opinion.

If you left the opana in water to gel then plugged the gel would it work and would it be higher Bioavailability? These have been out for months and no one seems to know how to make them even snortable. I may try ped eggin them and snorting I did 2 40s orally with no tolerance and was barley fucked up. Has anyone here plugged the gel or snorted with success?

Someone please help I wanna get popped for Halloween can you answer my questions above so I can be properly crushed on Halloween

Me too. I've been doing it for about 6-8 months now and it makes my supply last longer. I, like many others, get 60 40mg pills a month. My usual routine hen I get up is to chop up a half pill into quarters and put in under my tongue for about 5 minutes and swallow with some Diet Coke. I think the carbonation helps make things work quicker. Then every day, I microplane one pill and do lines throughout the day. Every 2 to 3 days I need to prepare an extra pill but basically I use exactly what I'm prescribed or have 1-4 left over. It works fine although I will say that 3-5 times a month I need to take another half pill in the late afternoon to make it through.

That's my routine anyway and it's worked pretty well for me. Anyone else?

So im about ti start seeing a doctor and want to be able to get the best kind of opana i can... i know ill prob only be able to get 5 or 10 mg which im cool with they still make the instant release ones u can snort and shoot right? Is there any chance of getting shitty tamper proof ones if i get 5or10 mg instant release or are they all good? I think theyre pink and blue if i remembet right but only had them once so i wanma check with you guys and make sure

If they were all tsmper proof id just get 30mg oxycodone but i think id be way better off with the 5 or 10mg opanas

I was thinking about starting a new thread for this question but it probably belongs here so....

I was watching TV the other day and saw this show called "Addicted" or maybe "Intervention", can't remember which but anyway, there was a couple (M & F) who were addicted to opiates. Although I think they were doing anything they could get their hands on, I believe they said they liked Opana's. It showed the guy using something to turn the pill into a powder (or close to it) and they'd put it on foil, use a lighter underneath and use a straw to suck in the smoke. It was actually kind of funny cause it sort of looked like they had a assembly line thing going on. They put lines on the foil, just like you'd do to snort it but of course, they lit it. Now, my question is - Does this actually work? Is it efficient as far as getting as much of the drug into the system as possible? Mind you, I'm pretty sure they had the new Opana's and I'm not real sure they'd smoke real well.

Anyone out there ever done this? Please let me know what the deal is. Thanks a TON!

Lol... Dont try what you see on tv shows like intervention. They likely smoke horribly.

I've smoked the old opana on tinfoil and did it the same way crush to powder make a line on foil and chase. I was ripped off my ass. It works with the old formula

I've smoked the old opana on tinfoil and did it the same way crush to powder make a line on foil and chase. I was ripped off my ass. It works with the old formula

What about the new ones? There about the only ones out there anymore. At least where I'm from. Thanks!

^^^They are not the only ones out, maybe in your area. But I still to this day can get old school Opana. When the new TRF formulation came (production line shut down, shortages), there were no old school ones for a while. The guy that I have dealt with for years, I know him well, wouldn't break down and buy something at the price that was being asked. He doesn't do any drugs except smoke a little pot. He's all about money and he could care less if he had to wait six months before the price came down to buy them.

I, like the rest of you, hated the new formulation. I would buy two 40's and chew them up. I remember I could do a 40 *old school, sniffed* with some xanax and that was the best buzz I ever achieved. This is on top of the fact if I was able to keep my head up for it, sometimes it hit me too hard, sometimes not so much. Xanax and Opana is not a joke, this can cause death. Do not think that you will intenisy it by eating down some xanax with it. More than likely you will, but I can tell you from personal experience that you are walking a very fine line between life and death.

Now, the old school ones are getting close to being gone. I haven't seen a 40 in a few months, it's been all 30's, and it's a few bucks per milli. I can only imagine that when they do get gone, there will either be more old school Pana show up or it will be close to heroin time in this area. So many people around here are obsessed with shooting roxycodone. While that is fine in my book whatever your DOC is, after doing Opana for so long, it became apparent when I would do a couple roxies, the comparison was not there. Opana got me so high, roxycodone did not.

I know my tolerance was high. Around the first of the year, I went on about a 40 day binge. I would do 2 40's per day, along with my xanax bar (maybe extra xanax on a good day)! You better believe when that kick of 2 40's per day came, it was rough fucking shit. I took a whole sub the first day, but I was still reeling. I will never get my tolerance that high again.

I really don't know the point of what I'm writing, I found an opana thread, so I thought I would put my two cents in. I have only did heroin one time, so I can't compare the two. But based on the little amount of heroin I did, I know the potency is there. And the shit I had probably wasn't all that.

BTW, one quick question:

If Opana's were all over your area, did you see IR's make an apprearance when they came out with the new TRF???

The reason I ask is this: I can still get the old school Pana, but in the couple years it's been around, I've never seen an IR? Are they just not prescribed as much? I would like some insight as to why they don't show up or even a suggestion as to why. I've read quite a bit about the IR, this would seem to be the way to go when the old school's run out.

I got some of these new 40s. I'm curious to try this Afrin method but here is what I did try.

1- Went to Home Depot and picked up a $30 Dremmel. Cheapest one that has a sanding attachment.
2- Used plyers I already had. The needle nose ones that are bent.
3- Hold pill by the edge. These pills are so fricking hard you can grab the edge and it wont fly loose.
4- Grind that b!tch to powder. Catch it with a bowl or pill bottle.
5- Sniff just a lil bit.
6- glow

I have a crazy tolerance. I'm scripted 200MG morphine & 150MG oxycodone a day so I was surprised when just 1/4 pill prepared this way made me feel all warm and fuzzy

Hello all! I've posted this same question before, but got no reply. So here goes again. Recently my doctor prescribed me the Opana IR 5mg... My pharmacy as of lately had only been carrying the Roxy brand. As some of you may know these things are like fucking rocks. I literally broke my pill tin trying to crush one of these up. Never the less they work alright, but it's like snorting chalk and has no flavor. (As I am partial to my codone drip.) So my question is, what is the best IR Opana brand? Endo or Roxy? Are there any others? I guess my ultimate fear is that ill try something new and it will be too much like trying to snort a morphine. I'd rather have chalk in my nose than a slimey gag ball in my throat. Get at me! Let me