• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

You could try grinding it in a coffee grinder. I still doubt this will help even if you manage to powder it.

You should switch to another pain medication if orally does not work.

Well to everyone ive seen all my friends use a PED EGG, ya thats right, the thing used to shave the corns off your feet! LMAO TRUE SO TRUE,.
They litteraly just rub the pill on the Ped Egg back and forth for about 1 minute and it turns to powder. Its thick powder but if u snort coke, then u can snort it. Just remember its going to gel up in your nose the and it takes some getting used to they say
WAY BETTER than a cofe grinder, it literaly turns it into a thick powder... but hey have some tylenol if u get a headache or some afrin spray cause it might clog your nasal cavity

Here's what works for me for the new Opana ER 30mg Biconcave with INTAC technologies. Line the inner shade of a desk or nightstand lamp with foil, shiney side out. Cover the bottom with foil, shiney side facing up as to direct all the heat up. Cover top with a sheet or 2 of heavy duty foil to create a "warming surface". Putting a small plastic cup on the top and covering with a foil dome will effectively keep any liquid placed in cup at right around 98 degrees (body tempature). In small plastic cup (i use bottom half of 16oz plastic sour cream container), put 4 parts vinegar (preferrably cider vinegar for better taste), 2 parts warm water and 1 part lemon juice (lemon juice for acidity as well as taste). The goal is to mimic, as closely as possible, the acidity and water contents of the human stomach. Chew and flatten pills to increase surface area, place in cup with mixture and stir. Place on foil "warming surface" and cover with foil dome and let sit for 12-20 hours, stirring ever 2-4 hours (please note that after 12 hours the pills would have only half dissoslved while the full 20-24 hours would have dissolved the pill(s) completely turning the liquid into a thick, slimey liquid). The end result will be an immediate release form of the drug rather than an extended release form. Basically you have mimicked the pill sitting in the stomach for said hours, releasing the Oxymorphone from the INTAC technology and into the water. Basically just drink the liquid, wait 20-30 minutes, and enjoy the feeling that ensues. Eating high fat meal before drinking the liquid increases the effects. Works for me, hope it works for ya'll.

Last edited:
^ The new Opana doesn't use the TIMERx that was used with the octagon Opana ER.

Oh i see, so TIMERx and Biconcave are 2 totally different formulas?

The new formulation uses INTAC technologies as it's tamper-resistant formulation. Biconcave is just the shape, meaning both sides curve in as opposed to the biconvex pills which had both sides curving outwards. Both are round as opposed to the octagon pills which had the TIMERx technology. Also both the biconcave and biconvex are the same formulation, or at least had all of the same ingredients. It was all posted on the first few pages and I have the ingredients listed for all formulations in one of my posts on the first few pages.

Oh i see, yes i saw that you had mentioned that both the Biconvex and Biconcave had the same ingredients. But i did'nt realize that the TIMERx system was for the octogans, i just learned something new. Never even heard of the INTAC technologies. Then to correct myself from my original post, what works for me for the 30mh Opana ER Biconcave with INTAC technologies. Thank you for the correction and the information.

^ You should be able to edit your post before, unless they don't allow greenlighters to edit. Here is where the button is.
oNMjv.gif

So just a curiosity question at this point, but did anyone figure out why they changed the shape between bioconcave to bioconvex almost immediately after releasing that new one?

It just was curious to me because as tommyboy said, the ingredients were identical. The only thing different as far as I (and many others) could tell was the shape. And that didnt seem like a good enough reason to yank a pill right after beginning production on it.

Perhaps there was some problem with that first form that no one knows about? Quality control issues, bad batch, bad production, etc? As I said I just found it interesting.

In 2011, the new formulation of Opana® ER was approved. Briefly, the new formulation was available in a biconvex tablet; the tablet shape is now biconcave. There may be limited quantities of the original formulation and biconvex formulation of Opana ER at retail pharmacies [1].

It seems like they admit there that it was only a change in shape (well convex to concave) and not another formulation change. Maybe they wanted to further distinguish it from the octagon pills that were also biconvex, or maybe from OxyContin since the 20's and 40's are a similar color and have the same marking on one side.

1. http://www.opana.com/hcp/opana-er-tablet-evolution.html

GENERIC OXYMORPHONE ER 15,some experience , any safe or effective IV prep

I have been on 30mg roxis and the opana er 40 as my long acting , when the formula changed it was a nightmare, i would normally insufflate but occasionally IV but it never seemed to me the iso prep came back with 100 percent more like half so intranasl seemed as potent, So with the current status, I had my doc switch my 4 opana 40s aday to 3 of the oxycontin ops 80s and he gave me a script for oxymorphoner generic 15mg as i saw they are tamper resitant andf contain no timerx, for me it works out because he gave me 90 15s for letting go of one 80 ,so the combo is nice and with no TRF id rather have 90 15 er generics than 90 40mg opana,im digressing

So back to the point,Ive searched everywhere on internet bout these generic opana and have found almost nothing,theyve been out for 7 mnths , im just getting them now wasnt aware but i would think someone found a way, i heard insufflate is great but any one try an iso prep like with octogans,or have another way.....i love the buzz from dillys and even though stronger prefer getting the roxis because im not always tempeted to bang them,but if i could prep these 15 er opanas once in a while id be set.....any info or experience appreciated

i dont think you made the right decision moving this to the mega thread , the mega thread is based on the new reformulated opana ERs which is not what i was inquiring about, in fact i think thats why theres a lack of info if the threads are getting moved,I am referring to the new generic relesed 6-7 months ago in 7.5 and 15 mg they are not the new opana and carry different ingredients,please repost thread in other drugs so its not on this beat up old new opan discussion , im lookin for harm reduction on the Actavis generic 15mg oxymorphone er, totally different, please repost in OD section so i get some answers

I have been taking the new TRF with hot coffee - I don't know what it's doing to the tube leading to the stomach as it dissolves and most likely turns to that glue crap before it hits the stomach - I actually think it burned a hole in it because I have been having horrific reflux since I started doing this. I use cream in my coffee which I think the high fat content also helps potentiate the pills. I'm feeling warm and fuzzy within 15 mins doing this and although it's not as good as the old formula for the pain, it does a decent enough job. Try it, it works for me and lasts for about 8 hrs. Make sure the coffee is as hot as you can stand it.

I just want to point this out. There is a way to fully extract the oxymorphone from the new smartie/skittle intac ER formula, but most people who have found it are being lazy and not using the right materials. I am letting you all know it can be done though. Anyone who has the resources to do the extraction (as well as get themselves a script and be on here) should be able to figure it out. It took me honestly about 1 day of research spread over 3 to figure out the concept, but as far as the procedure I still have not figured it out. It can produce a powder that does not gel in the nose, but I would not consider it IV/IM ready. Unless you really know what your doing and filter it through a 0.2 micron filter surface during the extraction as well as a wheel filter in the end. Keep in mind even if you extract the majority of binder & filler I doubt you will remove every last trace of it, which can lead to permanent damage if injected. That also does not mean shoot up binder and filler because you can't get it out, but to for you to analyze what you have and really think about whether it is worth the possible permanent damage to shoot into your body.

While I do not want hundreds of PMs and will not post the method I will point this out it is not a ghetto crush or crisping tek, but a minor extraction. Honestly though sucking off the coating and than chewing with a little bit of an acidic fruit juice (anything with orange juice) in your mouth while chewing will work just fine [Edit for mod below as well as other idiots that do not get what I am saying for oral dose], but it does take 4x-6x the amount. I would say my insufflated dosage last I could tell was around 5-10 mg and possibly is around 10-15 mg at most (VERY unlikely) and 40-60 mg in ER can work chewed [Another edit for mod below and idiots: and swallowed] as well as works a good 12 hours if not all day... Hell honestly one to two 10 mg ER works pretty well, but not in a recreational manner as to produce a nodd.

Dose low! Do not mess with breaking the TRF or extractions without making sure you know what your are working with and what to do it first. Anyways stay safe y'all!

Edit: When did I ever mention putting them in your mouth to extract them to inject them?... I was simply stating there is a method, but saying if someone want's to just "get high" off of them (which they should not be doing) they can just chew a larger amount of the ERs (as well as recommended acidic fruit juice that I believe helps absorb it and help make it to the stomach.

I also said micron filter because there are more ways of filtering vs. a syringe and wheel filters. They can only filter out so much before becoming clogged...

Honestly I am trying to give some people hope in a proper method and trying to discourage anyone from doing an improper crisping/cooking/other inferior method that yields anything discolored or gooey while still reminding people that you can never truly get it all out. If someone misunderstood what I said 1. I don't think what you added would help and 2. It's their own damn fault as if they are stupid enough not only to inject pills, but misread what I say and rush into an improper method without any strong evidence that their method is safe without ANY negative reports.

Plus if you seriously thought I was talking about drinking juice, chewing your pill, spitting it out, and injecting the concoction I HIGHLY question your intelligence....

Last edited by a moderator:
^ a micron filter is the same thing as a wheel filter.

Also, never put pills in your mouth for any reason whatsoever if you're intending to inject (which you should not be doing period with Opana ER).

Yeah I've actually had these for a couple months and found that they won't be good unless your chewing the fuck outta them. I've actually found taking a 10mg Opana ER with a 10mg Oxycodone gives a nice ass buzz and may start nodding into the night.

Try to remain on topic, Bluelight does not encourage the idea of safer extraction techniques (and from the details you shared with me on the incomplete tek, that alone is enough to conclude that the tek was by no means safe) being available only to those who are rich. That's not harm reduction it's a gross attempt at making money off a demographic who's money is better spent on healthcare.

Besides, even if they sold extraction teks, I guarantee you someone will care more about helping thousands rather than keeping the secret. Say I buy it and post it here for all to see (with the disclaimer that it is still totally unfit for IV use), I'm guessing that this guy hasn't filed any patents on defeating Endos TRF Opana ER formulation and life goes on.

POINT BEING: Opana ER is currently formulated in a way which prevents tampering with the pill with intents of abuse. The only safe way to use them is orally as directed, don't even consider putting the yield of these methods into your veins or muscles.

Stay on topic, and be mindful of the guidelines. Posts have been unapproved.