• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

Will someone please tell me how many pills of the opana er yellow 40s to take orally to get a full nice nod if he has a tolerance of about 200mg pure oxycodone to get high

It has a 10% oral BA, so figure 40mg OxyM=~4mg with the BA factored in. Do the math. The answer is a lot.

little more info

It has a 10% oral BA, so figure 40mg OxyM=~4mg with the BA factored in. Do the math. The answer is a lot.
i kind of understand that part but how much greater than oxycodone. If you say one 40 opana is about 4mg of oxymorphone, then how much oxycodone is the 4mg oxymorphone approximately? Example, it is pretty hard to get me high. It always has been. I just took 3 yellow 40er opanas after smoking a joint, eating a honeybon, and taking ten mg valium. Is that in the ball park or do i need several more?

i kind of understand that part but how much greater than oxycodone. If you say one 40 opana is about 4mg of oxymorphone, then how much oxycodone is the 4mg oxymorphone approximately? Example, it is pretty hard to get me high. It always has been. I just took 3 yellow 40er opanas after smoking a joint, eating a honeybon, and taking ten mg valium. Is that in the ball park or do i need several more?

Maybe 10, to be honest I'm not sure. 10 would be ~20mg of OxyM in your blood, I would honestly go 1 by 1...also I wouldn't continue since you took a benzo.

Why r u even here???

In case you cannot read my post (although you quoted it so why you didnt read it and responded is beyond me) I said I CANNOT ARGUE WITH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, but rather there is no scientific data backing any of this up; therefore, I personally feel it doesn't work. And no I wont be trying it.

~~~There is no scientific data on ALOT or MOST of the stuff on here. I supose you dont agree with the way the people here did the OP'S (Oxycontin remakes)either but it seemed to work with lots of people. You try different things to make them work, that is what people r going to do. I just offered a way a friend is dong them,not me and I didnt even post it.~~~

To boot: if this is about doing harm reduction, why would doing something DANGEROUS (your words, not mine) in any way, shape, or form, be harm reduction? You cannot say "Ya this is really dangerous" and then say "But its harm reduction" in the SAME EXACT SENTENCE lmao comeon thats so crazy do you not realize it?

~~~No i realize t could be dangerous, to a point. BUT people r going to try this no matter what is said. Like I said before, I had a way that worked for my friend. IT WORKED and they are still alive so don't be bashing me for telling someone else what worked. Isn't that what people want A way that worked and doesn't consist of crisping, micro/freeze some huge recipe, ect...PEOPLE R GOING TO TRY THINGS..THAT'S LIFE OF A DRUGGIE OR A PM PATIENT WHO ISN'T FINDING RELIEF FROM THE NEWEST SCREW UP OF THE DRUG COMPANY...~~~~

Honestly, do w/e you want lol. I hope it gets you high, and I am being totally serious on that. If you can get off on new opanas at a reduced cost, power to ya.

~~~~What is this all about, I DON'T do it to get high, I don't know where you got that idea but don't appreciate that comment at all, or at a reduced cost?? I pay my copay which is not reduced am a PM Patient and have been for 5 years, don't assume things and not expect someone not to get mad at them.~~~~

Although as someone said once before on here, the moment you have to take power tools to your drugs...No one takes advice anyway.

~~~Please read the inserts in the quote above.
I suppose your Opanas are working great, well check your bowel movements because mine were coming out whole. I only posted what I was doing by cutting them into forths, and t seems to work much better.~~~~

Last edited:
dispicable

Maybe 10, to be honest I'm not sure. 10 would be ~20mg of OxyM in your blood, I would honestly go 1 by 1...also I wouldn't continue since you took a benzo.

This upsets me ( how our best pharmaceutical drugs are becoming a joke. Not just because of not getting high off of them, but most of all the people who really need some of the opiate medications that are being made a joke out of for people who need them in devastating phases of life. I watched my grandfather die a horrible death from lung cancer but at least the potent drugs like morphine ir and hydromorphone were readily available to not only help with blocking the intense physical pain, but was also afforded the right to feel a sense of euphoria during his last days. I'm ready to vomit thinking that someone has a mom or dad dying at this moment but had to suffer because tehy epwere given oapna 30mg er that does absolutely nothing to help because the pharmaceutical companies are playing with our lives so that they can make billions of dollars at the expense of our nations suffering people.y were given an o

^Yep your right, it sucks what happens. Im on opana for pain, and I just got the new formulation last month, and it fuggin SUCKS! Im going to see my dr tomorrow and see if she can switch me to the 15mg generic version. I pray.

pdf , perfect potentiator (hydroxyzine hcl) ) of opana er

So i took a total of 5 opana 40s, swallowed whole, and to my surprise i am really feeling it. I took a hydroxyzine hcl and not more than ten minutes later, i felt a severe increase in euphoria/nodding. This is an opinion, but it seems to me that hydroxyzine is a potent potentiator of opana as it potentiates many opiods and is cited in medical literature to be often clinically used for this purpose.

I came across an informative unbiased page on opana er ( http://goo.gl/3HNLC ) . It is a professional monograph from a pdr collection. I hope this answers some questions.
mygreenbic

contraindicated food and drugs in conjunction with opana er

I find this link can be a gem of harm reduction→ http://goo.gl/Edfsz (food and drug interactions to opana er). This can very possibly save your life, because there is often times a food or drug you would never imagine to have any interaction whatsoever, while in reality it can be a fatal combination.

I actually quit using opanas, so I dont need to take the new ones either.

I KNOW opanas come out the other end whole. I have said this before, just like the OPs. They fucked a lot of people, I dont deny this. I'm sorry that you were one of them and that they dont work as well for you. If the dremel works, go for it. (and FYI I am totally sincere saying all of this).

As for talking about me "using common sense" about how a dremel spins at 35,00 RPMS, you have missed my point ENTIRELY: Idc if it spins at 100,000 RPMS, the time release is a system that INDIVIDUALLY ENCAPSULATES EACH OXYMORPHONE MOLECULE. If you think a dremel can take something out of a molecular cage, it is my turn to say to you "Fucking use common sense".

Split it as much as you want. Do w/e, but DONT SAY HARM REDUCTION and then in the SAME SENTENCE say "Oh yes its dangerous as fuq!" The whole point of this board is NOT for "people to try/do w/e they want" its HR. Dont pretend like youre some harm reduction enthusiasts posting in peoples best interests. If you as yourself, admit its dangerous, where do you get the stones to say its harm reduction to teach people that shit?

Dont get so defensive because I call out unsafe/bullshit methods. I just call em like I see em. As i have said countless times, if it works for you? By all means keep doing it. But by no means should you be telling others its safe or in any way shape or form "harm reduction".

TBH I dont even know why the mods allow people to write about all this, or more importantly, allow people to ENCOURAGE OTHERS to do it. Take this to ADD and see their input on it. Those are some fucking chemists in there, I dont even pretend to know half as much as some of those posters.

Seems like I hit a nerve, but dont get pissy at me, I"m not the one who redid the opana formula. I am not actively trying to prevent you from getting adequate pain relief, I am simply giving my input. Do whatever you want. People dont take advice anyway, they do what they want.

And for the record, I tried every single OP method under the sun. None of them were great. If you were able to do it, power to ya. God i WISH i was able to buy cheap ass OPs and get the same effect from expensive oxy. Holy shit that would be incredible.

Last edited:
Got my Dr to write for 15mg Generics! YAY. ........... if all is well ill continue with them..as they are sortable.

Ill have them friday.

Last edited:
^ Thats whats up. Maybe these legitimate pain patients should simply follow your example and ask to switch to the 15s as they are MUCH more functional (orally AND nasally) AND if you have legitimate pain that requires tons of opana, I dont see why the doc would have a problem simply giving you a smaller, more effective dose (even if they had to give you more per day).

And I think you meant to say SNORTABLE Haze, although I'm sure you can sort them too, ;)

I actually quit using opanas, so I dont need to take the new ones either.

I KNOW opanas come out the other end whole. I have said this before, just like the OPs. They fucked a lot of people, I dont deny this. I'm sorry that you were one of them and that they dont work as well for you. If the dremel works, go for it. (and FYI I am totally sincere saying all of this).

~~~I only said MY FRIEND used the dremel, I cut them into fourths and they seem to work better then nothing.~~~

As for talking about me "using common sense" about how a dremel spins at 35,00 RPMS, you have missed my point ENTIRELY: Idc if it spins at 100,000 RPMS, the time release is a system that INDIVIDUALLY ENCAPSULATES EACH OXYMORPHONE MOLECULE. If you think a dremel can take something out of a molecular cage, it is my turn to say to you "Fucking use common sense".

~~~:I don't suppose your a scientist, but hey, I suppose you want the mathematics along with it? This is just getting sad~~~

Split it as much as you want. Do w/e, but DONT SAY HARM REDUCTION and then in the SAME SENTENCE say "Oh yes its dangerous as fuq!" The whole point of this board is NOT for "people to try/do w/e they want" its HR. Dont pretend like youre some harm reduction enthusiasts posting in peoples best interests. If you as yourself, admit its dangerous, where do you get the stones to say its harm reduction to teach people that shit?

~~~FINE MAYBEI was wrong to used HARM REDUCTION in my statement, obviously you don't get what I was saying.Maybe I should of said "Just shoot the Mother F&*^#$! up." Then you'd of really had something to bitch about it.~~~

Dont get so defensive because I call out unsafe/bullshit methods. I just call em like I see em. As i have said countless times, if it works for you? By all means keep doing it. But by no means should you be telling others its safe or in any way shape or form "harm reduction".

~~~I am defensive about ALL you have had to say. You obviously dont have to suffer for your pain to be relieved. You obviously dont have to worry about how bad the pain is going to be all day, hell I wonder at all if you aint a cop or someone else who is on here to screw with people. Not once have I heard you say what your drug is, how good it works, Etc...~~~

TBH I dont even know why the mods allow people to write about all this, or more importantly, allow people to ENCOURAGE OTHERS to do it. Take this to ADD and see their input on it. Those are some fucking chemists in there, I dont even pretend to know half as much as some of those posters.

~~~Well if you dont know as much as these posters why r u being such a jerk when someone posts something that may work
, I never even gave the system my friend gave me, I only said what I DID that worked (Cutting them into fourths)

Seems like I hit a nerve, but dont get pissy at me,

~~~Me not get pissy, you started in on me, and I stood up for myself, that is what forumns are for, to debate things you litterly ATTACKED my post, when there r 40 others in this thread who have posted about H, IVing, HOW TO us a dremel and other items to "FIX" this problem and you jump mycase, UN F*&^%&^ real.~~~~`

I"m not the one who redid the opana formula. I am not actively trying to prevent you from getting adequate pain relief, I am simply giving my input. Do whatever you want. People dont take advice anyway, they do what they want.

~~~NO you didnt you just jumped my case for voicing my opinion~~~~

And for the record, I tried every single OP method under the sun. None of them were great. If you were able to do it, power to ya. God i WISH i was able to buy cheap ass OPs and get the same effect from expensive oxy. Holy shit that would be incredible.

~~~Then if you tried all those ways why r u not allowing people the chance to try dfferent ways on the Opanas~~~PLEASE READ THE ITEMS POSTED ABOVE~~~

^ Thats whats up. Maybe these legitimate pain patients should simply follow your example and ask to switch to the 15s as they are MUCH more functional (orally AND nasally) AND if you have legitimate pain that requires tons of opana, I dont see why the doc would have a problem simply giving you a smaller, more effective dose (even if they had to give you more per day).

And I think you meant to say SNORTABLE Haze, although I'm sure you can sort them too, ;)

Yeah! To be honest to even grind the TRF's suck! They did shit for me orally, unlike the OG's!...

But yeah my Dr was happy to switch me to the generics, being I'm a CPP. I haven't read much about these generics, I know one person on here said they have them and they snort them, there not 100% like the OG's but there close. Anyone have anymore info? Now I can finally save some of my Roxies since I'm getting OxyM now....

And Yes DooMMooD, I meant SNortable...lol, Friday can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Haze--I am a CPP, who was on a large dose of OpanaER 40mg. I asked my Dr. to switch me before I even tried the new formulation, knowing the horror it would cause. I am forced to take a lower dose (an equal dose to what I was taking of 40's would result in too many pills), so I am suffering increased pain, but they work almost exactly the same as the old ones. I should note that I take whole, orally, as prescribed, so I have no input on anything other than using tbem in the prescribed way. I just can't wait til the 40mg ones come out, only three more months!

Haze--I am a CPP, who was on a large dose of OpanaER 40mg. I asked my Dr. to switch me before I even tried the new formulation, knowing the horror it would cause. I am forced to take a lower dose (an equal dose to what I was taking of 40's would result in too many pills), so I am suffering increased pain, but they work almost exactly the same as the old ones. I should note that I take whole, orally, as prescribed, so I have no input on anything other than using tbem in the prescribed way. I just can't wait til the 40mg ones come out, only three more months!

Awesome to hear! I do also take most of them orally, but I have those days where I need something more and snorting them helps me out tons(As you know because of the increased BA). That sucks that you had to get bumped down, but I guess its a good way to look at it because your not suffering from a shit pill like I was, or many other CPP'ers who don't switch, or can't.

Last edited:
Yeah! To be honest to even grind the TRF's suck! They did shit for me orally, unlike the OG's!...

But yeah my Dr was happy to switch me to the generics, being I'm a CPP. He only gave me 60 to make sure they work, so when I see my PM again ill get 120. I haven't read much about these generics, I know one person on here said they have them and they snort them, there not 100% like the OG's but there close. Anyone have anymore info? Now I can finally save some of my Roxies since I'm getting OxyM now....

And Yes DooMMooD, I meant SNortable...lol, Friday can't come soon enough.

I have missed these posts. Are the 15mg ERs like the old ones (the octagon ones) I know my PM doc will probably put me on something equivalent to the 40ers (Like morphine, oxycontn ect) i doubt they will give enough in a RX amount in the smaller mg ones. Just please let me what te
he strengths r like

Blessed Be
Mistyswann

Yo, everyone needs to calm down in here. Let's keep the discussion civil, and because we have a lot of new posters, I will go over "pain thread" guidelines.

Do not post the count of your presscription, or say things like "I am going to pick them us xx day." This is for your own protection.

Do not ever ask for or give advice on what to say to your doctor to get a medication prescribed.

Do not use "well, it works for me." As a basis for hr advice. You want to kill yourseelf fine, but this is an hr forum, and we can't allow dangerous advice to be given out.

All of you please read the Other Drugs guidelines at the top of the screen (link)

Muvolution: thats whats up. I am not one normally to shit on something as hard as I have been in here (anyone who reads my posts knows im' pretty objective and let people do w/e) but this shit was SO UNSAFE I just felt a duty to like....idk try and open someones eyes. Not that it matters much. I also dont think I made any personal attacks, if i did I apologize (but I try not to for the sole reason that making personal attacks basically invalidates any argument someone may have).

To all else: I actually would LOVE to see the "mathematics" of a dremel and an opana pill if you care to take the time. Dont worry, I'll understand all the big numbers and "fancy schmancy" formulas with my several years of engineering, calculus, and all other forms of mathematics, I promise. So PLEASE explain the "mathematics" to me as you promised you would?

Last edited:
If anyone bothered to read the old pages on threads, you would see I have given out several warnings to that effect.

I have missed these posts. Are the 15mg ERs like the old ones (the octagon ones) I know my PM doc will probably put me on something equivalent to the 40ers (Like morphine, oxycontn ect) i doubt they will give enough in a RX amount in the smaller mg ones. Just please let me what te
he strengths r like

Blessed Be
Mistyswann

As to what other posters have said, Orally they are just the same, snorting them, I don't know yet...Continue reading though....

So I got my score...(open NSFW tabs)
NSFW:
4kjxig.jpg

So far its all good news, easy to grind, comes out in powder. The powder is a tad different then the OG's, as another poster stated, maybe a tad chalk like.

I just did a line, nothing to report yet as I JUST did it, goes up nice and easy, you can tell its different as the smell and taste(back of throat) are different, and I would say it both smells and tasted a little chalk like, nothing bad at all.