• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

Haze, swallowing your opana will not even compare to intranasally (if you're into that?). You probably know the oral bio is very low, while intranasal is pretty good.

Also, my method does work very good, if you miss snorting the old opanas and have new ones, you should give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

I took them both ways, Orally the new formulation SUCKS compared to the old one. I would love to be able to snort the new ones, I did see your methods, its looks there 2 of them, which one do you prefer? Which has the least of amount of gel in your nose? if any? I still need to buy that Calus thingy (I saw what you were talking about)

Anyway, I just swallowed 40mg, that I let soak overnight so it should of been IR. I ate a bagel before swallowing it. So we'll see.

I took them both ways, Orally the new formulation SUCKS compared to the old one. I would love to be able to snort the new ones, I did see your methods, its looks there 2 of them, which one do you prefer? Which has the least of amount of gel in your nose? if any? I still need to buy that Calus thingy (I saw what you were talking about)

Anyway, I just swallowed 40mg, that I let soak overnight so it should of been IR. I ate a bagel before swallowing it. So we'll see.

You just took 4 mgs. Congrats!

You just took 4 mgs. Congrats!

NO SHIT! If you read up above instead of skimming to the last post I stated I knew it would be ~4mg accounting the 10% oral BA.

now gtfo if you have nothing intelligent to add.

Haze, swallowing your opana will not even compare to intranasally (if you're into that?). You probably know the oral bio is very low, while intranasal is pretty good.

Also, my method does work very good, if you miss snorting the old opanas and have new ones, you should give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

I just tried your method, I got the clippings as small as I could with a razor blade and snorted a quarter of a half to see how it works.

Here's a pic of the clippings...That should be a good size right? They all went up the nose and are staying there.

NSFW:
nog8qs.jpg

Wow I cannot believe people actually snort that...sounds very painful and not very rewarding to me.

^^Honestly it doesn't hurt, nor do I feel it. In the picture those clippings look a lil bigger than what they actually are, I did about 5mgs, but I have yet to feel anything.

^^Honestly it doesn't hurt, nor do I feel it. In the picture those clippings look a lil bigger than what they actually are, I did about 5mgs, but I have yet to feel anything.

Do you have any sort of opiate tolerance? You can probably prove it definitively one way or the other...

Sniff the max you're willing to. If youre not a big opi user you should be on your ass. If youre not on your ass from sniffin the opana, well then its safe to say it isn't working lol.

And I dont mean like "kinda high" i mean if youre not nodding face drooling all over after 10-20mg OxyM with a mild-no tolerance, it aint workin lol.

Shit even WITH a tolerance, you should feel that much oxymorphone. If you do have a tolerance try the whole thing. If youre not nodding face the rest of the day dont waste your time in the future.

Even after i developed a tolerance to oxymorphone specifically, I still felt it when I would rail an entire 40.

Yeah I do, I can snort 20mgs OxyM at once. Id think doing a little would have me feeling the slightest bit, ill do another 5mgs in a few.

EDIT: Ya so well I tried to add another 5mgs, got it into little pieces this time and I couldn't get it up my nose, Is gelled up there, Now I need to unclog it.

So for me that method does not work.

Last edited:
Yeah I do, I can snort 20mgs OxyM at once. Id think doing a little would have me feeling the slightest bit, ill do another 5mgs in a few.

EDIT: Ya so well I tried to add another 5mgs, got it into little pieces this time and I couldn't get it up my nose, Is gelled up there, Now I need to unclog it.

So for me that method does not work.
My method doesn't involve clippings, or a razor blade... If you use the tool that i used (I cant mention it here without being cited for sourcing) it will be powder, like the old opanas.

Sorry, you used the first one, it does work, but took me double my usual dose to get me where i wanted. The second one is waaay better, please try it and post your results, I want people to know that there is a way to use these still

I've heard a few people mention mixing the new Opana powder with vitamin B and getting some good results from sniffing the mixture. I've seen it mentioned here and elsewhere, so has anybody else used this method? I've seen some people mention mixing it with some stupid stuff like crushed percocet or tylenol, and I would strongly advise against mixing it with that, and just stick to mixing it with vitamin B.

My method doesn't involve clippings, or a razor blade... If you use the tool that i used (I cant mention it here without being cited for sourcing) it will be powder, like the old opanas.

Sorry, you used the first one, it does work, but took me double my usual dose to get me where i wanted. The second one is waaay better, please try it and post your results, I want people to know that there is a way to use these still

I saw the tool you posted, its a callus shaver. Ill buy one and once I get it ill post my findings.

I've heard a few people mention mixing the new Opana powder with vitamin B and getting some good results from sniffing the mixture. I've seen it mentioned here and elsewhere, so has anybody else used this method? I've seen some people mention mixing it with some stupid stuff like crushed percocet or tylenol, and I would strongly advise against mixing it with that, and just stick to mixing it with vitamin B.

Ill try whatever I have, B or powdered roxi.

Those aren't really "OG'S." Those are still being produced and dispensed. By OG's, I meant...

NSFW:
i74hv8.jpg

new opanis ; the outer coating is polyethylene oxide which will dissolve and precipitate out when in warm water with pH above 10.5+; filter; lower pH ASAP to below 4 and keepwarm until the thickening agent, carboxymethylcellulose or gello thickener, the thickening mechanism should be destroyed, filter and dry. If this works the patent states there is pepper in pill to mess with sinuses. A taste additive so taste terrible if proper extraction is completed. Finally, a color change to black which is only a scare tactic. If u get black, u r home. Note: u can go to patent on-line; the patent number is 20120034171. The patent is 26 pages long and is bad ass. Patent states only way to abuse med is to drink alcohol with which does bring some euphoria. Take it from a long time opana user with multiple types of xyz nectrosis'. Life is very painful and these mothers just made it worst.

Only good pill left u can snort is the 5,10,15,20,30mg oxycodone. 20's r hard to find so u need 15 or 30's, the holy grail. These pills also known as roxicets, perc 30, etc. Ask your doctor on your knees or bent over the table.....

The beginning of improving new opanas
new opanis ; the outer coating is polyethylene oxide which will dissolve and precipitate out when in warm water with pH above 10.5+; filter; lower pH ASAP to below 4 and keepwarm until the thickening agent, carboxymethylcellulose or gello thickener, the thickening mechanism should be destroyed, filter and dry. If this works the patent states there is pepper in pill to mess with sinuses. A taste additive so taste terrible if proper extraction is completed. Finally, a color change to black which is only a scare tactic. If u get black, u r home. Note: u can go to patent on-line; the patent number is 20120034171. The patent is 26 pages long and is bad ass. Patent states only way to abuse med is to drink alcohol with which does bring some euphoria. Take it from a long time opana user with multiple types of xyz nectrosis'. Life is very painful and these mothers just made it worst.

Only good pill left u can snort is the 5,10,15,20,30mg oxycodone. 20's r hard to find so u need 15 or 30's, the holy grail. These pills also known as roxicets, perc 30, etc. Ask your doctor on your knees or bent over the table.....

That's really cool that you found out all that about the patent, I didnt realize how many things they put in the pill to deter abuse. Pepper, color changing to black, and some kind of bitterent? Also, roxicet, is oxycodone and apap and "Perc" is short for percocet, which is the same as roxicet, roxicodone is straight oxycodone.