• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

Alls im gonna say is you "knew" IM'ing OM would NOT give you abscesses, so, yeah...

Please dont squeeze them...it doesn't help youre not a doctor. If anything it'll make it worse if you dont clean the area and your hands thoroughly before squeezing...

I haven't come into contact with these, but what happened to the idea of good, old-fashioned plugging with pills like these? Any morphine based pill will have a significantly higher BA through rectal administration, right? I mean, it may not be perfect, but it's a lot better than either resorting to a street drug or trying to use a needle in any fashion.

this guys : http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/625799-Yellow-bruise-around-injection-site?highlight=abscess

I just feel like i can't say anything on the site now without someone telling me what an idiot i am. I thought I had 7 abscesses, but I only have 2, the other things were just subdural bruises. And both of them are very small and there is no pain. When you have a huge abscess with a shitload of pain, that means theres a ton of pus in it and it's very infected. I know because I had one from heroin and went to the doctor, and his PA drained it. I didn't get to watch her because it was on my right thigh and i had to lay on my side. She coundn't believe how much fluid was in it and how much pain i would be in from that without going to the ER. Anyway she drained it, and there was a ton of fluid she got out of it, and i bandaged it with gauze and it continued to slowly drain for a week, I was taking keflex and bactrim for it and it went away and i was fine. What I have right now is nothing near that, I can hardly get any pus at all to come out of these ones because they pretty much healed themselves already. I know when I need to go to the hospital. That's when I have red or discolored or black streaks coming out from the wound and have fever and other symptoms. I have none of that. I'm fine, and I'm seeing the doc tomorrow just to be sure. (I would have seen him today if it wasn't a holiday).

Lol. Your kind of making it worst for yourself. I think you should just let it go. We're talling you your an idiot because you suggested this to other people. And you were MAD cocky on how you wouldn't get an infection.

And don't squeeze them. Have a Dr. do it. Your going to fuck up. And if you do...what happends is this infection get's spread through your blood stream instead of one area.

And as for plugging...I don't see it being a much better alternative. This stuff turns into straight goo and plastic. Imagine that up your butt?

I can tell you that after about a month with these new things, trying nearly every method of dissoliving them down before ingesting, that anyone who's used to insuffilating the old ones, is not going to even come close to achieving the same results that you could achieve by doing just 10mg, even if you were to ingest 3 40mg tabs at once, as I have on numerous occasions with limited results except for a decent glow that lasts throughout the day.

There are still old ones around, but that won't last much longer I'm sure.... probably a blessing in disguise for myself and many others who may have fallen under the old forumation's spell. that stuff was no joke!

actually in every post i made i mentioned it was either not safe or unhealthy and can result in abscesses. The main reason I was doing it was because I didn't have enough till I saw the doc and did not want to go through withdrawal. So please YOU let it go.

oh hai.

NSFW:
2yl30w5.jpg

oh hai.

NSFW:
2yl30w5.jpg

@paulymorphone...honestly...unlike typical me...I'm just letting this go. You got ALOT of bigger issues to worry about than what some guy you'll more than likely never meet thinks of you. And honestly if you knew it wasn't safe that makes it even worst. This IS a HR/Drug site.

And whatdafuq is those haze? New generics? What mg?

I deleted all of my posts in this thread, and obviously I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry if anyone came to harm because of what I was describing. now can you all stop flaming me please? =(

I'm having my medical problem taken care of tuesday, which is tomorrow. Again I'm sorry for being such a dumbass.

Edit: Also, if you guys could delete the quotes of mine you have put in this thread I would really appreciate it. Thank you

I quoted them to show what led to the abscesses. It's good HR so that people know what not to do with these pills, and it can potentially save people the trouble if they were considering doing the same thing as you.

Also, you can't delete your account.

He didn't ask for his account deleted just his posts on the subject. Although I agree with TB. At the very least your posts will help other people by showing what not to do.

It has been said, but anyone injecting these has a death wish. Just don't do it.

How do you guys know what the generic formulation will be? Do you really think the fda will allow the release of a drug formulation that literally EVERYONE would be switching to concurrent with the introduction of a very expensive new pill that the FDA asked Endo to reformulate?

You guys should go read the FDA's letter to pharmaceutical manufacturers regarding drug shortages... gives a lot of insight into how dependent the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies are on each other... they aren't going to scorn Endo like that.

My guess would be that this will use other proven technology that cannot be injected,
OROS push-pull (as in Exalgo)
The OxyNeo formulation (not sure what the time release is called)
Formulation from Xanax XR which is totally junkie-proof

And that's just off the top of my head... there are a lot of choices for existing tamper-resistant technologies that are very easily licensed.

Orly? I don't think I've tried the new xanax xr. What's up with ith?

I agree with muvolution. I wouldn't be relying on generic oxymorphone to come out this fall. I'm not saying it definitely won't be happening, but I wouldn't count on it.

Can a moderator please delete my account. people just flaming me on every post i make cuz im human and did something stupid.

I couldn't figure out how to do it under settings. If you cant do it please PM me how,
thanks

He didn't ask for his account deleted just his posts on the subject. Although I agree with TB. At the very least your posts will help other people by showing what not to do.

:p

Happy to report the IR pills are unmolested. In fact, the generic IR's are nearly crush-proof and don't look to be too inviting to inject as they gel up in my nose quite a bit.
One case where the original Endo formulation is much easier to abuse than the generic.

I agree with muvolution. I wouldn't be relying on generic oxymorphone to come out this fall. I'm not saying it definitely won't be happening, but I wouldn't count on it.

:p

LOL. It's literally the first sentence. Sorry I'm pretty shot atm. I only saw him asking for his posts to be deleted like 5x

But ya pauly if you don't wanna be here jsut don't log on. Can't delete.

^ He can delete all of his own posts as long they aren't in closed threads. He asked if people quoting him would delete their posts, and I said I would rather not delete my post since it can help people know what not to do.

And whatdafuq is those haze? New generics? What mg?

Those are 15mg ER Actavis Generics..They been around for a long time--I believe there still being made. Just waiting to hear from cLoud* on how snorting them goes.

Those are 15mg ER Actavis Generics..They been around for a long time--I believe there still being made. Just waiting to hear from cLoud* on how snorting them goes.

What is that on the back? A bannana? lmao. I never seen em :O

I had em all..well thought I did. I didnt know they had 15mg IR's. I woulda LOVED to boot those. I banged like 6 of the 10mg's once but I had to use pretty much half a cotton ball. SO much filler.