• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back lol I went to jack in the box I had a cravi for my favorite burger:)

Lol tri yup I'm so fat. What's wrong with that I weight like 200 pounds lol

Nice! Glad I could inspire you.
Yeah I'll bet you don't even weigh 100 pounds

Hehe lol no really I'm huge and got a double chin :)

Thanks for the inspiration I was starved and now stuffed lol

I had curly fries dipped in buttermilk ranch yum

Lmao ok you it me lol but maybe everyone else doesn't know what I look like now they can just imagine me with acne and 200lbs and blue hair with a nice double chin. Big women need love to lol

Everyone else knows what you look like, I posted up the naked pics you sent me in the last social. just kidding! I wish lol

Lmfao naked pics ya riiiiiight hehe

Your and trip had an interesting convo Lmfao your going to Tasmania to plug him hahahahhahahaha

Lol you really like lookin at that nudie threa don't cha? Does your girl know your checkin out naked men and want to plug them hehhehe

She's the one with a gun to my head telling me what to type

Hahahahaha crazy so what are you doing? Rolling a blunt while smokin a joint lol

Im just kidding I have many voices living inside my head. I'm watching modern family in bed w/ my gf. You?

I am sitting outside on the porch it's so nice out. It's always nice after a good rain. I love the rain. Especially the sound of the rain :)

What's up with all the socials being dead ? Weird in BFF we finished a whole version is a couple days lol and now I have a feeling is gonna take a while I think you od peeps jinxed our social lol jkjk

I can wait Togo get my phone fixed tomorrow :)

Do you have a big texan porch? I love the sound of the rain too.

Well good night dick proof I hve to get some sleep. I've had insomnia for weeks and tonight I'm actually tired and it's only 2am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.