• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally they get here. I don't like fucking white girl by myself I find it to be a social/group activity

I don't really like it much anymore, being addicted to IV cocaine really took the fun out of it for me, but now I only snort a couple times a year.

that's cool.
you don't need to justify it to me lol, i dont judge (you dirty coke head mother fucker)
=D

I'm not justifying myself.

I'm going to get blown and drive around! Y'all should stay indoors/off the street. lol

TTYL OD, take care hood, hold down the fort.

Met up with my man who sold me the fake kpins. He reimbursed me, it was an honest mistake, first time that's ever happened..

Oh and just wanted to say. Im so sick of being on suboxone (suboxone not buprenorphine). Everytime I bring my script in to the pharmacy there is some huge fiasco. I usually go a few days ahead of time to make sure they have it in stock because I know some bullshits gonna erupt, but Thursday when I dropped it off they claimed my insurance would only cover three strips, without prior authorization. It was late at night so that couldn't happen which meant I had to wait 'till the next morning.

So Friday morning I call up my insurance who tells me that due to the increased dose, my sub doctor has to call the pharmacy, and tell them she approves of the increase. My doctor calls that afternoon, so I go in that evening to pick up my subs (I was counting on getting them too, cause I was flat out). Anyway, they start to fill my script, and then tell me they can't do it because my doctors DEA information, according to their computer is not authorized to prescribe suboxone. This is obviously bullshit, my sub doctor has been writing me scripts for months (which I fill at this pharmacy) AND she runs a methadone clinic as well.

Luckily I was able to get her on the phone and she basically had to scream at the pharmacist, to over-ride their bullshit system. I got my subs, so everything turned out okay, but I'm sick of dealing with this crap everytime I have to pick suboxone up. The whole advantage of buprenorphine is that it's a take home prescription so you don't have to feel the stygma of waiting in line in a methadone clinic every morning, but I'll tell you, it can be pretty damn humiliating when you have to yell at a pharmacist that they better figure it out, or else You're going to be sick the entire weekend, totally made me feel like a junky...for suboxone no less.

Good luck tricomb. I hate cocaine.

I'm trying to get high tonight. If it doesn't happen, I'm still fairly happy. I got to have some amazing sex tonight.

I'm trying to get sober tonight...

It's been a long weekend. :|.

looks like i will be the only high one in this biatchhh

why has it been a long weekend? :|

I got to have some amazing sex tonight.

at least one of us got laid =D

@ ZNEG- can't you go to a different pharmacy?

Last edited:
Well i had friday off for easter and monday off too so a long weekend.

But yeah I've been drunk/stoned/opied since friday morning with very little sleep apart from nods ha.

Well i had friday off for easter and monday off too so a long weekend.

But yeah I've been drunk/stoned/opied since friday morning with very little sleep apart from nods ha.

oh gotcha.. i thought you meant long as in it sucked and went by slow, not long as in a 4day weekend.

you still on MMJ? if so arent you high? lol.. or do you consider it normal to be high now and don't count weed as a high?

you still on MMJ? if so arent you high? lol.. or do you consider it normal to be high now and don't count weed as a high?

I have already had a dab of wax, and smoked some weed before hand.

When I say I'm waiting hours to get high, you know I'm IVing something. I might puke from it.

yeah i can guess but not easily since i know the thing im thinking of you now IM instead of IV.. oh well nvm lets move on lol im feeling stupid. So what have you been up to lately?

yeah i can guess but not easily since i know the thing im thinking of you now IM instead of IV.. oh well nvm lets move on lol im feeling stupid. So what have you been up to lately?

I haven't IM'd buprenorphine but just one time today.

I probably won't use it again for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.