• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds delicious. Ground beef is up there on my list of favorite foods. I love BBQ, especially making burgers.

oooo nom nom living in Texas bbq is our specialty :) awe man now i am craving some fucking bbq... oo a chopped beef bbq sandwich.

maybe im going to go head to papa's to get some bbq now lol

what did you eat for dinner today?

I haven't made dinner yet, it's only 7:30 out here. But I like your ground beef suggestion.

We should have a BBQ contest kayla.

Cheeseburgers, LOL. With lettuce, tomatoes, a little onion, some salt, pepper, Worcester sauce. mmmmmmm

I meant a topless BBQ contest BTW.

what cheeseburgers thats not even real bbq lol how about some ribs or some bbq chicken

o wait i do love some bbq hot dogs though lol

I don't like chicken, and I feel like hot dogs are too plain. How are burgers not real BBQ? lol.

how are hot dogs not bbq lol i put some bbq sause on them and put them on the bbq pit yummy :)

i don't like chicken much either.... cheeseburgers are i like them but my favorite cheeseburger would be from jack in the box a sour dough jack with no tomatos ooo nom nom

I didn't say hot dogs aren't BBQ, just that they're too plain for my liking, even with lots of toppings and condiments.

J in the B huh? Joint in the Blunt? Jack in the box? what?

glad you had a good lunch Trip. :)

Jack in the box its a fast food restaurant with awesome burgers.

it has buttered texas toast with american cheese and swiss cheese and a a patty in the middle with ketchup its so good jack in the box also has like tacos and other burgers best fast food place ever :) i dont go often though cause you will be fat as hell lol

When we first met I thought I was in love, but I don't believe in love at first sight. I'm starting to think my philosophy is wrong, and that you are the only one for me. Should I get the divorce papers going and get on a plane to Tasmania?

Ughhhhh why must you lead me into temptation :(
Can I be a stay at home trophy wife?

Yes.

I will be the breadwinner and you can plug me with morphine.

I will have dinner and a movie and the morphine ready on the table. The syringe will be right next to the fork and knife. (don't worry, it's sterile, not reused lol) Do I get to actually push the plunger?

Status
Not open for further replies.