• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

general side effects of LSD..

how major is the difference..?..?..?..

LSD = Many hours of severely altered reality perception and non-linear thinking.

DMT = (at breakthrough dose) 20 minutes of hyperspatial travel, speaking to light beings, and all the other psychedelic intense roller coaster effects it can give, followed by another 20 or so minutes of intense visual distortions and strong emotions depending on your ability to integrate the experience.

very. there are a million threads about these things. you're asking very simple questions that have been answered a lot which should make you seriously reconsider whether this is a wise thing for you to do.

Yes after there first trip...

i had my frist LSD trip at a big psytrance rave on a mountain in a forest last weekend...

it didnt "change me" as such, but my god did it open my eyes. It was the single happiest night of my life (droped at 3 am, tripped till 1 or 2 the next day) and just being given an insight as to just how powerfull the mind is (on drugs lol) gave my a new view on everything.

before my trip i didnt think feelings of such extremities were possible. I wouldmt recommend life without trying LSD.

You will certainly think about the world differently after your first trip and will notice alot of things around you that you didnt seem to give attention to before. My first trip was an eye opening experience with my partner out in nature in a park during the day. It was so peaceful and beautiful that it reminded me what the world should be like not like it is today...Either way go into the trip with good expectations because you will get many many emotions flowing through your head at once all i can say is just to go with it and try not fight it. Lsd is wonderful and should never be treated with disrespect. I am happy i tried Lsd after years of research and was in a set and setting where nothing could go wrong. PLUR and report back to us if you decide to take the journey :)

very. there are a million threads about these things. you're asking very simple questions that have been answered a lot which should make you seriously reconsider whether this is a wise thing for you to do.

I have to say that this makes a lot of sense. You need to do significant research by yourself before getting to the Q & A stage. However, I think everyone here is happy to offer advice.

As for tripping inside or outside, think about this carefully. I'm fairly experienced now but not with LSD. The main objective of the trip had been to mission - i.e. go on a little walk about. This was done but it was very challenging. Had to walk down rather an unpleasant street and cross a couple of roads to get to the nice green area we had selected to set up camp for a little while. We set off before the peak, made it to our destination and that was fine (and very wonderful). However, peaking whilst walking home was tough.

My advice would be that if you want to trip outside, try to do so in your own garden or a very quiet private space that is very accessible.