• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Few questions on black tar...

e_rep

Bluelighter
I recently moved from NJ to the Seattle area and have been getting tar, so I've only been using it for a couple months now.

The first question I have is, how can you inject a large amount at one time? My tolerance allows me to shoot up a bundle (10 bags) of Newark, New Jersey's finest without so much as throwing a nod. So basically, I would like to dose an entire ball (3 grams) at once, but it is impossible to draw such thick liquid into the set. I wind up having to inject multiple times just to use what I would normally do in one shot. Is there anyway to increase the dose going into the set? What do other high tolerance people do?

Another question would be how to determine good black from weaker black. Some stuff i get is hard like candy and I break it up into pieces. Other stuff I get is more "chewy" and pulls apart like taffy. For number 4 like I used to get, texture is the main thing I use to determine its quality, followed by taste, then how dark the liquid is when I pour water over it. I really do not know how to determine the quality of black. Any info is appreciated.

One last question is, one of the guys on the block claims to have "pure", where it looks like normal tar, but is supposed to be less cut and more goodness. Anyone familiar with this, or is it bullshit? Any less of the vein killing cut and I'm in, but I don't know what's up enough to know what I'm buying. Again, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dude do not shoot 3 grams at once, i don't care what your tolerance is. Tar is a bunch of mixed up opies, and ime the gooey laffy taffy stuff is stronger. Start small man, no need to die or go to the hospital.

You shouldn't be shooting that much in one go it could very potentially wind up fatal. Unless you know perfectly the strength of your current tar and how you felt during your last shot I would seriously not recommend shooting 3 grams at once. Just because you can handle a 2 gram shot without a nod doesn't mean a 3 gram shot wont kill you.

I know heroin is at least more soluble in water than 500mg/ml. I imagine to shoot up 3 grams you would need to use at least 4mls of water, so get yourself a terumo spring-lock 5ml syringe and choose an appropriate gauge needle tip and you're good to go. If the mixture is still thick (i honestly wouldn't shoot it...) but a thicker gauge like a 26 would make it easier to draw up.

Seriously make sure you are micron filtering because I can only imagine shooting that amount of black tar could cause one huge mother fucker of an abscess...

As for how to determine good black from weaker black... You cant really except by doing a test dose.

When I lived in WA and I was getting tar on the reg I noticed that the texture (stickyness) was due to the exposure of moisture in the air. when it came right off a fresh block it was brown and black swirly and dry to the touch. but after a few days it sucks up moisture and gets sticker. In my experience the only way to tell quality is to do a test shot or talk to other ppl who have tried it out.

3grams is a massive shot imho...I would start at half a gram and work up. Filter like tripman said. They like to cut that shit w/coffee, burnt sugar and all kinds of nasty stuff.

do not shoot 3 grams if you dont know the quality ! ( if you have that high of a tolerance, shooting massive amounts of tar at a time is ganna FUCK your veins )

should go without saying. ALWAYS do a small test anytime you pick up new dope. real easy to OD that way.

What's up man I cop from Camden NJ here. :D

Anyway black tar is nowhere as good as white powder H because black tar isn't really H it's all mixed up where as white powder H is H and is usually cut (east coast rep what!).

Just get like a bag and start trying it like that. The black stuff is weird because it all looks the same too..

do not shoot 3 grams if you dont know the quality ! ( if you have that high of a tolerance, shooting massive amounts of tar at a time is ganna FUCK your veins )

should go without saying. ALWAYS do a small test anytime you pick up new dope. real easy to OD that way.

Ok so, what is it about banging out that much that is worse for your veins then splitting up the same amount and injecting it 3 times in a row? I can only guess that it's the large amount of cut going through your veins at once, as opposed to less cut banged out more times.

In regards to tolerance, I am always careful. If i have any inclination that it's stronger then normal, I wouldn't do that much, but every single balls so far has not been enough to get me intoxicated to the point I nod.

The entire point of the thread is so I do less damage to my body, so I will take all the info into consideration.

Thanks!!

What's up man I cop from Camden NJ here. :D

Anyway black tar is nowhere as good as white powder H because black tar isn't really H it's all mixed up where as white powder H is H and is usually cut (east coast rep what!).

Just get like a bag and start trying it like that. The black stuff is weird because it all looks the same too..

Dirty Jerz represent!

I must say though, I am enjoying the tar as much, if not more then the powder. While you just do not get the same rush at all, it was never about the rush for me, but for simply being under the influence, and I can not believe how much longer it lasts compared to powder. I would have an urge to shoot up every four hours or so to maintain a good effect, while I can go 8 hours on the tar without even thinking about doing more. The only way I can describe the different effects is, powder is more direct and firm, like it hits you harder, but the tar feels more full, like it's hitting receptors the powder doesn't, but the powder hits the receptors it connects to harder.

Today I picked up 2 eight balls of normal and 3 dimes of the pure. Now I had done the pure twice before, where each time, my guy gave me a dime on the house to try it out. It was so small in quantity, I had mixed it up with my dose of the regular. It got me fucked up, but i didn't think it was anything special and I wrote off the pure as not that strong. Being I didn't think it was that strong, I loaded up all 3 dimes of the pure today. I mean, if I need 3 grams of the regular at a minimum just to get intoxicated,which is >NO PRICES< per gram, how fucked up am I going to get on >NO PRICES< of the pure. Financially speaking, it shouldn't be that much.

My God am I glad I had only gotten 3 dimes of the pure to shoot. When I felt the skin thing, which happens when I do a high dose of powder, I actually got a little nervous.

So I don't get it...why would I ever buy the normal tar, where I have to spend >NO PRICES< to get 3 grams, all of which I need to do to get fucked up, instead of buying the "pure", where >NO PRICES< dollars hits me just as hard of 3 grams of normal? Something doesn't seem right. Maybe if my guy knew how much stronger the pure is, he would jack up the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started shooting Black Tar Heroin in Seattle about 9 months ago and since my tolerance was low, it did the trick. It was cheap (around >NO PRICES< a gram) but very DIRTY. The solution was pitch black and had a rush that you weren't sure if you were going to survive. I used to shoot speed and never had problems finding a vein but once I started Tar, my veins quickly got harder and harder to hit. My dealer would get stuff he called "Gun Powder" that was thicker, brown in color and didn't have much of a rush but had longer legs. Price of the gun powder was the same as the tar. I met another dealer who had "Pure" heroin. The price of "Pure" was per point (about >NO PRICES<per point so a gram would be >NO PRICES<). You only needed to cook up .10 of a gram. The solution was cloudy brown and pretty strong. It is as some say, Once you go Pure...you can't go back to tar.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am pretty sure tar is almost always less pure than white, but hey i dont do tar its just something i read in an article somewhere.
and holy mother of christ, a 3 gram shot! while it sounds lovely im sure id be dead from a gram. that habit must cost a bloody fortune!

For the most part, tar is weaker then east coast powder..but there is also a lot of shitty powder out there that some batches of tar are way better than. The only time I've ever needed to do the huge kind of shots your talking about is when the dope was just absolute shit. In which case, I'll take the more expensive shit that allows me to dose like a human being and not shove a pile of crap into my arm. Quality is always better than quantity..

For the most part, tar is weaker then east coast powder..but there is also a lot of shitty powder out there that some batches of tar are way better than. The only time I've ever needed to do the huge kind of shots your talking about is when the dope was just absolute shit. In which case, I'll take the more expensive shit that allows me to dose like a human being and not shove a pile of crap into my arm. Quality is always better than quantity..

so true quality over quantity. the powder im getting lately is great stuff. but maybe thats just because ive been doing this long enough to have evolved a lot of links... these older dudes whove been doing it for like 30 years know where to get the good shit lol.

Geez my man not to b mean but thats just silly. I've been partying my whole life and there is very little I haven't tried. 3 grams of anything out here in California has way too much crap in it to do that much at one time not to mention if u happen to get the real deal or god forbid some fentonal. I think I would be worrying more about what's not heroin and what else might b in there in quantities like that. At any rate doing things like that I don't see how you made it this long but I can assure you out here in good old California if you keep that kind of stuff up e drugs dont get u the toxins surley will.just out of morbid curiosity what kind of syringe do you use that could hold that much goo and still function?

Last edited:
Why did you revive a dead thread. Those people shooting 3 grams probably boil the crap or if it and shoot it over 3 shots

okay I am a Tar expert...I have come across tar that looks FIRE But is weak and weak tar that feels amazing...keep trying different tar until you like a connect and then stick with it...also just keep cooking a piece like .3 or .4 or half a gram and then slam it...don't slam 3 grams that's absolutely insane..i seen guys go over on half grams shots down here...

^ step aside citizens, official tar EXPERT coming through. you guys down here, the TAR EXPERT has that fire connect. make way ma'am, TAR EXPERT coming through. (ಸ‿ಸ)