• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana ER new formula

RBGYOUNGMONEY

Greenlighter
Hello everyone.

As you know, OPANA has changed their formula like the "oxy" so when you crush it becomes un-snortable/gel like..

my question is, if I take the new formula and crush it up and parachute it, would it have any effect? Or has anyone found any other way of getting the "high" from the OPANA back

I know the opana IR's are still the same formula.. and could be alternative

Wouldn't it act just like the OP's would? so parachuting it might help, but it wouldn't turn it into anything like IR.

I wonder, is there any way to plug the new formula?

Somehow I think this has been covered a couple times already. You might want to just use this search function.

;)

Wouldn't it act just like the OP's would? so parachuting it might help, but it wouldn't turn it into anything like IR.

I wonder, is there any way to plug the new formula?

Somehow I think this has been covered a couple times already. You might want to just use this search function.

;)

Sorry, I searched but had no luck in finding how to deal with the "new" formula, and I dont want to shoot it..

Good call. Shooting it would be so idiotic. I've heard a fair few instances of people trying to shoot the OP's, and I always think how stupid they are for conducting these ridiculous experiments on themselves.

I haven't actually seen the new formula, but I definitely think that if it's anything like the OP's, IV should be absolutely out of the question for anybody. Parachuting it won't help. You'll probably read some forum posts about people dissolving them in acids, microwaving them, etc. (just like what happened with the OP's) and realize that these morons have no clue what's going on.

Until somebody with a background in chemistry defeats the formulation and posts a simple chemical reaction anybody with a spoon and some household materials can perform, plugging them is the only option IF you can get them to dissolve.

I just got my 20mg ER refilled and I still have the old formula...New Jersey...My PM dr said was no reformulation yet...
nqcthx.jpg

ya i feel like I should put these in a safe.
You should, that's what I did. My octagons are sitting next to my real OC's :D

As of today, march 27 2012, there is no established clearcut method on how to defeat the new Opanas.

You should, that's what I did. My octagons are sitting next to my real OC's :D

As of today, march 27 2012, there is no established clearcut method on how to defeat the new Opanas.

so Shit!, What am I supposed to do for pain, sure I snort 3 or 4 out of the bottle, the rest are taken Oral which work great for my pain. How are the new ones for pain?

so Shit!, What am I supposed to do for pain, sure I snort 3 or 4 out of the bottle, the rest are taken Oral which work great for my pain. How are the new ones for pain?

I wouldn't worry too much since you have been taking them orally. It's the people that sniff their whole prescription that are hurting since they are getting 30% less of the drug since the nasal BA is 40% and the oral BA is 10%.

There may be some issues with the new formula when taken orally, but if you are just taking it for pain then I wouldn't even read the threads on here about the new formulation. They are going to have a bunch of posts about how the new formulation sucks which is probably the case for them since they are used to abusing the old ones, so if/when you get the new ones you are going to expect them to suck which might cause some placebo effect in them feeling less effective. The best thing you can do is just take them as if they are no different than the old ones, and find out for yourself how they work for you.

I wouldn't worry too much since you have been taking them orally. It's the people that sniff their whole prescription that are hurting since they are getting 30% less of the drug since the nasal BA is 40% and the oral BA is 10%.

There may be some issues with the new formula when taken orally, but if you are just taking it for pain then I wouldn't even read the threads on here about the new formulation. They are going to have a bunch of posts about how the new formulation sucks which is probably the case for them since they are used to abusing the old ones, so if/when you get the new ones you are going to expect them to suck which might cause some placebo effect in them feeling less effective. The best thing you can do is just take them as if they are no different than the old ones, and find out for yourself how they work for you.

good Advice, and very true infact. Before I was on the Opana, I was on the OC, then they switched to the OP's, my stomach really could not tolerate them, I was getting acid reflux and everything. I just hope the new Opana's are not like that.