• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-IT / 5-API Thread

Don't know what would be cross-tolerance, I have done some ethylphenidate and speed the last couple of weeks, but nothing major.

The second bomb hitted a lot faster. like 20-30min and I could feel it going stronger already.

Allright, sounds good. Added 2 more 60mg bombs to my baggie. I'll let you know how it went.

when snorted, you come up in 10 mins and have a really nice gentle rush for about 30mins, which then smooths over onto a really content level high which lasts for hours.

do you get any sort of rush when bombing?

I have to say I really like the long comeup on this, something I didnt think I was going to like. With othey stimmy euphoric drugs you tend to come up over a period between 20 minutes to an hour - you have that feeling of getting progressivly high unti bumf you hit the level and you know your stuck there until you redose or come down. With 5-it it just keeps building over 2 - 21/2 hours followed by a smooth entry into the peak which last a good hour longer than MDMA then you get a smooth decent back to baseline, withou those dreaded "im coming down I need more drugs" thoughts going through your head. To me this is what APB should have been, it has a little amphetamine push with dopamine qualities that I found was completty missin from the apb experience ......... so basicly yes, im impressed with chem, probably nore so than anything else out there.

BTW on a marquis test this stuff goes a reddy purple colour

Mullerd :)

when snorted, you come up in 10 mins and have a really nice gentle rush for about 30mins, which then smooths over onto a really content level high which lasts for hours.

do you get any sort of rush when bombing?

Didnt really rush from bombing but had a lovely long comeup. It was a comfortable comeup as well, without the anxiety and nervousness I get with MDMA. This stuff also feels real clean and doesnt leave you smelling like a chemical factory the next day
#
Mullered

To those who've tried it, how would you rank it in empathy, stimulation, euphoria, easiest comedown when compared to other similar substances?

I enjoy the different effect profiles as I find they each fit different environments better :) for example for me 6-APB is a nice party drug while 5-APB is more a relaxed at home empathic experience, with less of a euphoric push.

I enjoy the different effect profiles as I find they each fit different environments better for example for me 6-APB is a nice party drug while 5-APB is more a relaxed at home empathic experience, with less of a euphoric push.

I agree, 5-IT is described as being very speedy, I might give 125mg a go this morning, I just hate long durations.

So here's my report. It's a bit late, but it's better than nothing. 5-IT gave me the almost uncontrollable urge to constantly text all of my friends, so I've kept a pretty detailed log of the day :)

I was at an outdoor dance festival. It was mainly house and related genres. Usually not my cup of tea, but the 5-IT helped me with that. It was a beautiful day, the sun was out all day long and there was a very nice and friendly atmosphere around.
T+0:00: I Dropped my first 125mg 5-IT bomb at 2:00pm.
T+0:45: Starting to feel a bit floaty/feathery. As if I'm really light. The constant sun is a bit overwhelming at this point.
T+0:50: The euphoria shows it's face. I felt very happy, nice and warm. This feeling of well-being gradually got better and better over the next few hours and stayed with me for many hours more. Also, every now and then I had these nice tickelish rushes going through my body, as if a thousand tiny fingers tickled my body from top to bottom. Music sounds great. Dancing with my t-shirt off on a tiny beach.
T+1:20: Still coming up. Really starting to like this substance now. To me it feels a lot like mdma, but without the mindfog that mdma gives you. Crystal clear thoughts and (to me this is one of the most important plusses of this substance) normal or even slowed down perception of time. When I'm on Molly, the day/night just passes me by like a speeding train. On 5-IT, 15minutes could sometimes feel like 30minutes. Also becoming a lot more sociable.
T+2:30: Still coming up. The ever increasing euphoria and feelings of wellbeing are awesome. It just keeps getting better and better and better. Didn't really roll hard at this point, but felt incredibly nice.
T+3:30: Dropped another 60mg bomb somewhere around this time. I don't really know why, I think because I wanted to be on my plateau until the end of the day.
T+4:00: Some MDMA-like mind fog starts to form. Coordination start to become impaired as well, which had not been a problem all day. I start bumping into people and such.
T+4:45: The second bomb keeps coming up as well. Feelings of well-being still increasing.
T+5:00: Starting to get ridiculously horny :p But no opportunity to do anything about it.
T+5:30: Keep texting my friends about how great this stuff is.
T+6:00: The muscles in my legs feel tired, but even this feeling is somehow nice.
T+8:30: Dropped another bomb 30 minutes ago. The MDMA-fog is starting to get even more apparent. The euphoria is subsiding a little as well. Some mild OEV's start presenting themselves. Probably because it's getting dark.
T+10:00: Festival is done, taking a bus home. Me and my girlfriend (who also had taken 5-IT) could not sleep the entire night. My GF told her entire lifestory in one go, probably took her about 2 hours or so.

I felt really crappy the day after, but that was probably due to exhaustion and lingering after-effects. At about 5:00pm I felt fine again. Next time I probably won't redose as much as I did, this seemed to only make my mind fogier. I love how 5-IT gets you this high of which I thought is incredibly similar to MDMA, but with a clear headspace. And long come-up is a big plus as well. Every 15 minutes you realize that you feel better than the 15 before. And it just keeps on building. Also, something that I should mention: wear sunglasses. Me and GF had our wordt terror-faces ever on this substance. Huge dilated pupils and eyes wide open. According to a lot of people we looked really creapy, sometimes even frightening, without our sunglasses. You can also expect a lot of bruxism. Had pretty sore jaws the two days after.

I hope this is a rushy drug like 6-apb, I'm getting bored of cosy serotonin ones. Is this rushy in any way?

I hope this is a rushy drug like 6-apb, I'm getting bored of cosy serotonin ones. Is this rushy in any way?

Yes it is, for me and friends anyway, very similar to 6-apb imo but pretty much double the duration. This, as the apb's, gives me no AT whatsoever which is a blessing indeed. Silly to say, the least likable effect is the horribly oily skin all over your body at the end of the journey. Nothing a shower can't take care of but it's pretty annoying imo.

Br

Mixing 5-meo-mipt with possible se-releasers is no good idea. I know, there are repors of mixing 5-meo-mipt with mdma out there, but I've seen people having really bad signs of Serotonin syndrome on this combo. 5-meo-mipt must have some weird se-reupake or maoi-action, and that's something you feel also on its own.
Hmmm... In that case I will refrain from mixing the two. In hindsight, 5-IT is fine on it's own. Although I would still like to find a (combination of) chemical(s) that produces a roll similar to MDMA, but without the horrid suicide Tuesdays. But I think that's matter for another discussion.

Haven't tried Amt so can't compare it with 5-it, but I don't get any bad comedown on 5-it, maybe a little hard to sleep but other than that nothing. The next few days is fine too, feeling normal. It is the comeup from it that is hard on me, I get nausea and my stomach hurts the first hour, I have just done a dose and it's 1 hour ago and it's fading away the bad side effects now.