• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzedrex Extraction - Not eatin' no damn cotton bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasperTheReckless

Bluelighter
Is there an effective way to take the propylhexidrine out of the cotton in benzedrex inhalers? I can't seem to find a simple answer on Google, so I turned here :)

My best idea is to soak in lemon juice, and let it sit for an hour or two, squeezing the cotton now and again to get it all out. Heard something or other about a weak acid for extraction of the chemical, so eh.

^ That should work. You have the right idea not eating the cotton, it can cause blockages in your gut, as well as being pretty unpleasant..

I ate the cotton the first time I tried it, gnarly results.
Sweet, i'll nab some lemons tomorrow :p

Does fresh vs. a bottle of lemon juice matter?

When I did it I evaporated the juice hoping some of the "flavors" would evaporate too. There was still a little left but not as bad. Powdered citric acid is a bit better than juice because it dosen't dry to a paste like the juice does (from the sugars I think) Have fun...:)

Heres a trick I discovered... Just put the cotton in a bottle of "DIET COKE w/ LIME" shake vigorously 3-4 times within 20-30mins.... then drink the coke all the way down to the cotton.

For some reason .. this has always worked best with diet coke and even better than when I used to swallow the cotton-rod whole. I've tried other sodas... diet coke works best , don't ask why.

Also mixed with a benzo like etizolam or clonazepam is nice if your tolerance is low to uppers

All you need is acidic water, any sort of mild acid solution like cola or citrus juice will work well.

Diet colas in general contain more caffeine than non-diet sodas, so that may be something to consider.

I just found out about this over-the-counter stimulant and took my first dose about 2 hours ago. The way I extracted it was I cut the cotton into 5 pieces and put them in a shot glass, then just barely covered with lemon juice like most people.

What I did differently though was after 12 hours of sitting I squeezed out and discarded the cottons and transferred the liquid to a small glass dish with a wider surface area so as to allow the lemon juice extract to spread out and evaporate. After 24 more hours, It was completely dried and there was a thin, see-through layer of 'goop'. I took a fresh razor blade and scraped it off of the glass dish, which left me with a pile of orange extract with absolutely no menthol/lavender scent. I rolled it into a ball and cut off pieces of the 'resin' as needed to dose. I ingested maybe 1/10th of the goop (which was very easy to swallow like a pill) and it is most definitely active. I'm sure I lost some active alkaloids with this method, but not very much at all. Hope that helps somebody

I just eat the cotton the few times I've done Benzedrex. Its overrated man I've never gotten paranoid it was gonna get stuck in my throat or something etc.

Or you just cut the bitch up in pieces

First couple times I dosed the inhaler. Euphoria was really dope...of course when I came down I just so happened both times to have opiates in my system as well. So my comedown was non existent.

Yeah.....then the 3-4th time I tried it guess what? Yeah no opiates this time -___-

I was DONE worse comedown I ever fucking had. I don't know why but It was horrible for me.

Extraction method mentioned in another thread is good too ( I think it was 1ml HCL and either 3 teaspoons water or 3ml water ) but seemed to leave a distinct acid taste must be I didn't evaporate all the HCL and it was NOT suitable for IV, how bad do u think IV watered down hydrochloric acid propylhexadrine menthol and ( *ughh*) lavender straight to the bloodstream can be? So disappointed I couldn't resist trying it......no good reason to do it ever again, still takes awhile to come on, and wasn't much stronger, still lasted all day and night, usually do 750 mg total in 2-3 doses a few hours apart :D troll my balls off for hours then I am just WIRED for many more. I have fallen asleep after just 250 mg though that was a juice extraction I didnt wait long enough on. I'm gonna find that post andlink it

Last edited:
i was foolish

very stupid of me to be a guinea pig and inject the results of my extract, especially as im SURE it didn't evaporate long enough.....well that was weeks ago today I tried evaporating a lemon juice extraction, but it is the consistency of honey. I didn't measure really, maybe half lemon half water. maybe I should have copied the HCL recipe and substituted lemon juice for HCL, as the HCL extraction came out very nice even though it wasn't quite dry...consistency was like that butter cocaine ive had and looked the color of that yellow crack that used to last so long because overheating only liquefied it so it'd run halfway down the stem....that shit used to cake up my pipe was a female bong stem(glass of course)with about an inch of packed choreboy that's when I was getting 8balls of that yellow hard for 150....idk if there was other shit in it or what(probably) anyway, its been a looong time since I touched cocaine. as for the lemon juice extraction then evaporation, I wouldn't suggest this method from my results. I always go to publix and get three for an extraction/good time because they are only $ 4.79 and that's the cheapest ive found here in Florida....

wow im really spun and mixed up as i had read this whole page earlier before I started the lemon ex and just now re-read it and see two people mentioned the gelling of final product....my bad

extracting in soda or anything carbonated seems like it may increase likelihood of burping and having to taste the lavender/menthol-not-for-consumption bile again. I also had a near-passing out experience while on 250-500 propyh and smoking a brand of spice called iblown because it tends to increase the psychedelic action of the prophex imo. obviously a bad substance to abuse, and I noticed marked increase in tolerance after first time and each time thereafter. my first experience was the best as I did a orange juice extraction overnight and drank around noon. I fell onto my bed and enjoyed the visuals about an hour or two after ingestion, and immediately after getting stoned (or whatever you call the high from smoking spice. these are substitutes for now, as if I wasn't being screened 1-3 a week randomly. last time I did coke and pissed dirty SIX days later!!!damn im rambling huh?

One shot glass. Cut the cotton into pieces and put it shot glass. Pour lemon juice into glass. Let it sit for one hour and stir occasionally. After one hour pull out the cotton and squeeze the remainder of the juice out of the cotton pieces.

The propel is now in the juice. Drink and enjoy a disgustingly uncomfortable high, with mass vasoconstriction, anxiety and a horrible comedown within hours.

very stupid of me to be a guinea pig and inject the results of my extract,
Indeed it was. IV injection of propylhexadrine extracts causes brain damage:
We are reporting 2 cases of definite brainstem dysfunction and 5 cases of transient diplopia secondary to IV abuse of Benzedrex. This widely abused drug is prepared by heating Benzedrex and hydrochloric acid, and the resulting crystals are dissolved in water for injection. This agent is called "stove-top speed". All 7 patients had transient diplopia, within seconds after injection. One patient had evidence of a right-internuclear ophthalmoplegia, and another had a depressed right gag reflex and paralysis of the right half of the tongue. The deficits in these two patients, persisted for many months. In young adults with history of drug abuse, the IV use of Benzedrex should be considered in the differential diagnosis of transient or permanent focal brainstem deficits.
Source

I don't think the precise mechanism of damage is known, but I've read propyl injected directly into the ears of rabbits destroyed local tissue via extreme vasoconstriction. If the mechanism of damage is rapid severe vasoconstriction then smoking propylhexadrine may also cause this kind of brain damage, too. You'll want to slow down the rate that it enters the blood stream and contacts body tissues by taking it orally if this is true.

You Can Extract all the shit with Acetic Acid (Vinegar) and Naphta (you can use zippo lighter fluid)...that way you'll get a sticky vinegary tasting acetate paste after evaporation but way better than swalloing menthol,camphor and lavender....I'd do the HCl extraction but in this country you can't get HcL unless you're a coke producer or have a big ass factory...I can get the one used to adjust pH in swimming pools but dunno in what's diluted and the %....if anyone could throw me in a clue if that HcL would work I'd really appreciate it...same goes for Acetone, it's sold by the gallons to drug cartels here but it's impossible to buy 10mls with a medical diploma for "research'...gotta grab it from a lab....I have access to toluene, I had read a toluene extraction method, but I'm really not a fan of toluene.....street kids here huff it all the time to kill hunger/get high for cheap it might have to do with that or that I had to use it on middle school at shop and we had used ether at chemistry...that thanks to me it got put in a locker....anyways I can get washed down Muriatic Acid as well....it's amazing how difficult it is for a regular folk to get precursors in one of the countries that sells more precursors in the world (mexican cartels buy here, damn they even buy pseudoepehedrine by the tons from here, there was a triple murder that brought it to light, well it's happening on a bigger scale nowadays, just now everybody knows thanks to that crime and breaking bad what peudo and things like acetone are... I really like the effect of 125mg propylhexedryne....wish I could get the HCl instead of the acetate.....the soda/lemin method is out of the question, I have chronic diarrhea/IBS and propylhexedrine is a powerful stimulant that has a pH of 11!!! So really need to lower that, IME it also causes bad bowel movements even on 6mg loperamide,bupe and kratom (even worse than stronger stimulants), damn at a job I had I got a liter of 96% Hydrochloridric Acid very 5 days and I signed for it and received it....of course it was in a country where there is no Coca...and I always thought down in LatAm I can get this shit without signing any papers...wrong...well I brought me like 40 Benzedrex inhalers from America to here thinking I was gonna be able to get the HCl and avoid buying stimulants....any tips for using pool adjusting pH HCl or for making a better acetate? I follow all security steps and play chemistry outside...it's just a bitch that in such a corrupt precursor filled country I can get acetone washed coke easier than acetone... I'd really use this one in moderation, I used it to work in the past and I did the lemon extraction....couldn't stand it...and the acetate is gooey and hard to dose.....no lavender taste but vinegar taste ain't nice and only ROA is oral after getting the goo....kinda like UK base speed...any way to make it right with I assume 50% HcL and 50%water and other shit....any way to evaporate the water and keep the HCl? Sorry if this is considered synthesis discussion then delete mods...some of my benzedrex have expired on december, and others will expire on november this year.....does date of expiration makes propylhexedrine lose potency?

Well I diluted it and after that night never injected it again as I found the same info about brain damage. Am I fucked no matter what? Or could I have escaped that stupid decision without consequence? Appreciate any response(except berating me for that lack of impulse control and borderline retarded behavior) one love!

I just found out about this over-the-counter stimulant and took my first dose about 2 hours ago. The way I extracted it was I cut the cotton into 5 pieces and put them in a shot glass, then just barely covered with lemon juice like most people.

What I did differently though was after 12 hours of sitting I squeezed out and discarded the cottons and transferred the liquid to a small glass dish with a wider surface area so as to allow the lemon juice extract to spread out and evaporate. After 24 more hours, It was completely dried and there was a thin, see-through layer of 'goop'. I took a fresh razor blade and scraped it off of the glass dish, which left me with a pile of orange extract with absolutely no menthol/lavender scent. I rolled it into a ball and cut off pieces of the 'resin' as needed to dose. I ingested maybe 1/10th of the goop (which was very easy to swallow like a pill) and it is most definitely active. I'm sure I lost some active alkaloids with this method, but not very much at all. Hope that helps somebody

Dude thats awesome! I just smoke a peice of cotton in a meth pipe and i felt that and then sucked 4 other peices in water. Still working. I wamted to blow clouds like speef but it did work pretty damn good better euphoria. Im on 90 mg temazepam and 2 grams gabapentin and snorted suboxone and i might take 100 immodiums like i do every day and have been doing for a year now ! Im fucking stupid. My point is yeah i need to fcdry it out like you did. I dont have a fan but im gonna put it in the oven i guess and smoke it like that. I want to make it ito hcl salt if possible. Ill look up a tech and see if i can do that since no ones home! They said its dangerous tho and i dont know what im doing :( thanks man great info it should have been common since since ive extracted a few weird things. See im tweaking from vaping the propyl ! Ahhh! I feel good have a great day man if you read this!!!!

I don't mean to derail the thread here, but lambofgod, please be careful regarding the Loperamide. It's been linked to several deaths over the past couple of years as its popularity has increased. It can kill both through overdose and through it's negative effect on the QT interval of the heart beat. It really isn't safe unless it's being used in reasonable dosages to control diarrhea. I'm not giving you shit or judging you. A lot of people aren't aware of the potential dangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.