• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5-Methyl-Ethylone

blowjay

Bluelighter
Time to start this off with the first post on bluelight about this. This is currently being sold by only one vendor but I think it is about to get a bit more popular. I am not trying to market this but I have ingested 260 mg of this and must say that it feels much better than methylone and mephedrone to me. This is the best cathinone that I have tried thus far and I can't stress how great this feels right now. This stuff has a ton of energy and focus and at this dose appears to lack the muddled-headed high that 5-APB has given me. It is definitively much cleaner than any of the other cathinones I have tried and I could almost see it being used as a study aid although I am sure that I am crazy in thinking that as I can barely sit still typing this.

I have heard that this has the same dose as methlone so I figured that ~250 would be fine. Seems to be the sweet spot and I don't really think that pushing it would be required, this feels great how it is and I don't like the over-the-top feeling that cathinones give. Right now I would for sure say I am peaking and have been for about 20 minutes although I think this is the meat of the peak right now. Woo sure feels so clean compared to 4-EMC and 4-MMC and bk-MDMA. Compared to 4-FA I have much more energy (than low doses of 15-30 mg) and less dehydration although I am sweating quite a bit on my hands, feet, well hell I am sweating everywhere ha. Put on some UKFDubstep on youtube and it is sounding pretty good on the headphones but I just feel like talking my ass off on here.

If someone can post a picture of the structure I think that would be very cool. So far this stuff kicks the shit out of what I have tried, so clean comparatively to everything else I have tried, no visuals really but colors are a bit more intense and I had quite the interesting perception of them on comeup, definitely visual disturbances then and still now things are a bit different. This dubstep is fucking awesome right now so I would say it is safe to assume this will make most things sound better.

I am going to shut up and post the thread. This stuff seems to have come just at the right time considering all of the bans going down in the states, hopefully this can get out fast enough for more people to experience it. I give it a sold A and if it wasn't for the sweating I think it would be an A+ but I am just a bit of a clean freak ha. Woo this stuff reminds me of adderall when I first took it although it is definitely more of a chill high. Hear rate is not overbearing either which is a major plus. Absolutely no anxiety just a large amount of energy and happiness. This stuff is supposed to have a very pleasant comedown and fun lingering aftereffects although I have yet to get to that point. Duration is not supposed to be too long either which is a plus for me.

Time to shut up will check back in when I am down, time to play some music!

Sounds interesting. Also sounds like you know a fair bit more about this compound than most of us + google, so give us all the information you can (please :D).

Is it a straight stimulant? Entheogen? Empathogen? All of the above? It may well be better suited for PD but I would love to find out more first.

I could see it being a very functional empathogen, nothing seems to be pointing me towards anything spiritual but I am very relaxed and am sociable and not in the talk-your-ass-to-death amphetamine way. I am very relaxed and am not being pushed but am just being fueled up. Seems the best way to describe it. Where 4-MMC pushes you and you turn a bit selfish this seems to just pick you up to a different level and let you be more you. The body high is pretty nice, muscles are relaxed and I am very loose, vasoconstriction seems to be at a low level compared to mephedrone and 4-EMC, touching things is just a little different than normal but it isn't the insane body high of others.

The best part to me is just the enhancement without the mental gunking of M1. That is what I am loving. M1 was ok but I just never had the desire to get my head in that stupid space. This does not have the eye wobbling going on either as I have had with 5-APB. This is just where its at, hell I will probably give it an A+ as I really could care less about the sweating. Not dehydrated, penis is not hiding nearly as much as it would on 4-FA or some of the others.

I would definitively say (or definitely ha) that this is an empathogen. Can see myself wanting to talk to people even those who I find boring as hell. Very content high too not the waves of euphoria that get in your way just a very smooth clean ride. Sure hope the comedown and aftereffects are going to be good, would be the cherry on top of this. There should be more posts sometime in the future, I am going to rock out some more, seem to be at about the point where the peak is slowly going down. Maybe ha.

got to get this!!!! I love 4-fa but havent done it in about a week but this sounds amazing......damn you! why do you make me crave? JK!!! In aabout a week i am going to research this further and maybe purchase:)

got to get this!!!! I love 4-fa but havent done it in about a week but this sounds amazing......damn you! why do you make me crave? JK!!! In aabout a week i am going to research this further and maybe purchase:)

I like it much better than 4-FA and it feels so much better for you as well, 4-FA kills me in small amounts used as a study aid but this 5-methyl-ethylone is awesome for chilling (but unable to sit still ha) and listening to music and even getting shit done (which I think is hilarious ha). Probably will not work as study aid or 'task motivator' for most people but I have done quite a bit on the computer at a fairly fast pace.

Before anyone else tries to butcher the name or give it any messed up slang, FIVE METHYL ETHYLONE is easy enough to say and if it isn't I am sure that something along the the lines of 'five me' would be the best (as in give me a high five). This would probably be a really good tool to use for creating music, hmm...

when i snort 4-fa all day the comedown is literally the worst experience of my life (and i have had come-downs from large amounts of MDMA, meth, cocaine...any stimulant) but the next day i wake up i am fine :)

I get a mild-medium comedown from 4-FA but it just dries me up like a desert and then I get tired so fast. 4-MMC and 4-EMC are both worse in just a depleted serotonin way, just a definite sad mode after I am down and probably grumpiness.

Pupil dilation is quite large, the color in my eyes is about the radius of an 'o' all the way around ha just -> o <- that much around the edges and large pupils in the the middle. Surprisingly my vision is very good and I find that although I am moving quite a bit sitting down I can control it and calm myself to make my legs stop. Very in control high and I enjoy that alot, heart beat hasn't even been an issue and the sweating is coming down a bit and I think I may be coming down as well. Mouth is a little dry but nothing bad, no teeth grinding or clenching and my body seems a bit less loose than before. I would say I am starting to come down.

5-ME-Ethylone Timeline

T + 0 - 262 mg ingested orally
T + 30 mins - first alerts (ate food 1.5 hours before)
T + 40 mins - peak starts
T + 45 mins - t + 2.5 hours peak
T + 2.5 hours gradual comedown begins

Will be researching this compound in the near future, thanks for the report, I suspect *snip* :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting indeed. If only there was something like this with a low dosage like 20mg or so. Currently getting this wouldn't be a huge financial advantage over scoring some molly locally.

Sounds insanely good, but its way too expensive for me to have it shipped here, hope it spreads out

I hear average doses are around 150 or so as well and that it may stretch out a bit more than what I experienced for the length. After I started getting off of the peak I decided to go for some JWH's and the MXE about 5 hours later. I don't think the prices are terrible for what it is and how often a reasonable person would want to use it. I sure liked it better than M1 or 4-MMC though but it doesn't have the euphoria of 4-MMC which is a good thing for me, that shit is just brain drain.

I have some of this, not trying it till the weekend though. Really excited just unsure of dose. I may take 200mg or so, don't want to overdo it but dont want to be underwhelmed as im going to a show

I just got some too but since i'm taking MXE today I probably won't try it until tomorrow. I'll let everyone know what happens when I do get a chance to try it.

I have some of this, not trying it till the weekend though. Really excited just unsure of dose. I may take 200mg or so, don't want to overdo it but dont want to be underwhelmed as im going to a show
start with 150 and see how you react. The test results I have read say that 400+mgs is the sweet spot but if someone has never had methylone they may get a wave of euphoria that could possibly be to intense and unlike methylone this stuff lasts awhile and doesn't appear to be as forgiving when it comes to the peak. I read it will peak for a total of 2 and a half hours of what I read as methylone intensity. Its also said to be more visual than methylone so for those who are reading it takes a half gram, to sum it up, thats for those experienced with methylone. I really wouldn't suggest taking more than 200mgs but start with the allergy tester just in case. I doubt its going to smack you in the face like methylone did but you never know and I couldn't imagine someone taking a half a gram of this chemical for their first time and then ot turns out to smack you in the face with a methylone style rush for three hours. You can always take more but I wouldnt push it to much for your first time experienced or not you may find it uncomfortable even though its said to be gentle---thats coming from very experienced users.

The vendor I'm buying it from said that the dose is about the same as M1. I'm gonna start with 200 mg after an allergy test and go from there. That was around my M1 dose.

start with 150 and see how you react. The test results I have read say that 400+mgs is the sweet spot but if someone has never had methylone they may get a wave of euphoria that could possibly be to intense and unlike methylone this stuff lasts awhile and doesn't appear to be as forgiving when it comes to the peak. I read it will peak for a total of 2 and a half hours of what I read as methylone intensity. Its also said to be more visual than methylone so for those who are reading it takes a half gram, to sum it up, thats for those experienced with methylone. I really wouldn't suggest taking more than 200mgs but start with the allergy tester just in case. I doubt its going to smack you in the face like methylone did but you never know and I couldn't imagine someone taking a half a gram of this chemical for their first time and then ot turns out to smack you in the face with a methylone style rush for three hours. You can always take more but I wouldnt push it to much for your first time experienced or not you may find it uncomfortable even though its said to be gentle---thats coming from very experienced users.

The vendor I'm buying it from said that the dose is about the same as M1. I'm gonna start with 200 mg after an allergy test and go from there. That was around my M1 dose.
yeah I'm experienced with M1 and would take 250mg of it combined with other stims so I'm sure 200mg of this will be fine

Alright I took about 180mg of this stuff orally...i'm coming down off an intense MXE trip and i'm not too experienced with M1. Anyway, i'm starting to come up right now and the feeling is really great...it's a sort of relaxing molly feel too it. Just starting to peak and yeah this is some amazing stuff. Will report more later.

The peak is an amazing feeling...relaxing yet stimulated. I'm still peaking and this is a really cool RC...worth trying for sure.

All in all, this is a really cool drug. Really similar to M1 and in some ways better. The peak was obviously amazing, very euphoric, and visual. The comedown is really smooth and I had no trouble sleeping, but I do have the day after depressed feeling. I kinda expected that tho and the only other side effect was excessive sweating. Really impressive RC overall...I'll try it again in a social setting next time.