• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5-Methyl-Ethylone

anyone who can compare this to Ethylone. Coz i did not really like Ethylone, it made me disphoric. Is this much different to Ethylone, more like Methylone, also little like Mdma or just a slightly better Ethylone?

Escape20 please dont mix this with mxe like you announced in the how high thread. I would like to try this one at Some point. I just hope you're aware that your combination was pretty unsafe. I hate shitting on your fun but be responsible with the research chemicals please mate especially these newer ones. If you want to see vendors continue to make this one dont let them show risky behaviors like that. MXE and stimulants are a No. Big no. Just be safe I am not preaching I would just like to try this one soon. On another note I do want to know how this compares to M1 in terms of effects,comeup, and intensity. It looks like a winner and it would be great if you could share more detailed results including your prior experiences with M1.

i used to take mdma on the comedown of mxe quite a bit and it was always the best high of my life

Everyone is comparing this to stuff I haven't even heard about....

Can someone compare it to a normal drug and not to a bunch of obscure RC's?

Is it like MDMA? Coke? Speed? Better than speed? Speed with a slight serotogenic twist? MDMA?

Like this shit from here, I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about. The only part I understood was MDMA substitute.

Fuck these RC's. Fucking flavour of the month bullshit. All these kids are fucking ordering RC's now and that's all you fucking hear about. I can't see why, since most RC's are bullshit compared to real good drugs that have been around for a much longer time. Also they can be pretty expensive. Shit.

And what the fuck is this? Most important question: does 5-ME-Ethylone make you write this kinda stuff when you're high off it? The "reaction" was fucking great? What the fuck are you? A weird scientist or what?

You like watching reagent reactions and seeing as they are so visually appealing why don't you jack off to the reaction?
Or better yet, give the reaction a blowjob if it's so excited.

Forgive me for saying this but what the fuck man? Stop taking drugs, they've fucked your "reaction".

YOU sir took someones good High and totally took a shit on them.

You are quite the DICK lmao.

Last edited:
YOU sir took someones good High and totally took a shit on them.

You are quite the DICK lmao.

You do realise that the post you quoted is from 2012... Right? And the posts author BluLait hasn't signed in to bluelight in over a year.

We kinda have this thing about people dragging old threads out of the muck. It's one thing if you're bumping an old thread in order to add relevant valuable information. It's another when all your doing is insulting somebody who isn't even around anymore to respond...

Last edited:
Well said, Mr. Bathsalts. It's even worse, cause I agree with that guy from 2012. Seems like this and other RC's just take perfectly decent substituted amphetamines, stick a beta ketone in there, and leaving you with SudaFed analogues.

ANyway, to the archives