• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5-Methyl-Ethylone

And I have some weird developments to add to this, apparently the bottom portion of 5-ME in my bag has turned from white to faint pink. Was double bagged and stored at room temperature, shouldn't have been exposed to the air at all, don't really know what to think...

Ugh, so maybe it's not really 5ME or maybe it just got old? I researched 5ME right before the vendor stopped selling it. I think like 350mg. I thought it was pretty decent. Better than E1 in that it had some stimulation and euphoria although very little. But it lacked M1s rush like that omg im overwhelmed feeling. Too bad its so rarely offered.

Last edited:
I oreder some of this from a new vendor. It should come in next week. But it may be some time before I can research it properly. But I will be able to give a review on the quality from this vendor vs the old one

I was sent a sample of this from a new vendor, and tested 200mg (150mg to start and then another 50mg to prolong the peak) of it last night. I was blown away. It really reminded me of molly. I have to disagree with those saying it lacks euphoria. I found it to be very euphoric, even more so than m1. Not as rushy, but cleaner feeling and less more-ish, yet still has good energy. This is definitely my new favorite cathinone (haven't tried them all though, but quite a few) and I plan on acquiring more right away. Some have reported visual activity in higher doses but I didn't notice any. I'll push it further when I have more material at my disposal. IMO this is a great one for the methylone lovers. I recommend it.

This product is a bit over-hyped, IMO. It can give a bit of euphoria, yes, but it also seems more cardiotoxic than the APBs (not to mention costly). I think half of the people in this thread giving it props are vendors or folks working for vendors. 8(

Frankly, ethylone is better than this (and has the bonus of being cheaper and much more readily available).

Last edited:
Ha, no vendor affiliation at all with me, wish I had some so some dreams of mine could come true but I digress. I am wondering if this stuff was ever made or if it was just methylone or something else passed on with a different name. I doubt it will ever be known and I haven't touched the stuff in a year but I will say that I enjoyed it quite a bit more than methylone and butylone, can't remember if I tried ethylone but 5-ME was on par with 4-MMC with much less side effects... it was much healthier feeling to me.

Who will really know how this thing turns/turned out?

compared to methylone?
would you take this out 'clubbing'
i can prefer to mdma/mde on some nights out

4-fa-2-fa-3fa- fma ect didn't quite cut it for me

Not really my thing man but a night out it would ride you the same way methylone would, I would much prefer it over the frequent bathroom breaks that I remember from the days of 4-FA though, 4-FA had me pissing every drink I was able to swallow.

And I have some weird developments to add to this, apparently the bottom portion of 5-ME in my bag has turned from white to faint pink. Was double bagged and stored at room temperature, shouldn't have been exposed to the air at all, don't really know what to think...

Could be a reason why the vendor stopped selling it, it wouldn't at all be surprising if the stuff isn't stable. 5-Me-MDA wasn't stable for a very long period of time and I know of a lab that couldn't get a working synthesis for 6-Me-MDA at all and 2-Me-MDA rapidly decomposed as well. This lab churned out most of the NBOMe's on the market so there is no doubt they knew what they were doing. After the 5-Me-MDA scam, 2 and 6 were attempted but failed - I'm unaware if they ever attempted 5-Me-MDA but from what I heard from the vendor who was planning on the other two, he didn't want the stigma attached to 5-Me-MDA so he wasn't going to bother with it.

I am sick of seeing all of these cathinone rehashes. These Chinese chemists need to move on to another class, cathinones are done.

I can guess where you got your 5-ME from in the past. He is sadly no longer with us.

I've seen some China labs offer it up, but otherwise not much talk on any forums about people getting it synthed.

I too enjoyed it quite a bit.

I can guess where you got your 5-ME from in the past. He is sadly no longer with us.

I've seen some China labs offer it up, but otherwise not much talk on any forums about people getting it synthed.

I too enjoyed it quite a bit.

It wasn't stable for very long. I stored all of my chemicals the same - in a cobalt vial in a trunk that was closed on the top shelf of my closet with an ambient temperature of no higher than 65. It still decomposed and was inactive after a few weeks - it was a huge bummer. It had already turned brown by the time I received it. I got two good trips out of it and then it went bunk. I believe it was hydrochloride though - maybe a fumarate or another salt would have been more stable. Too late now, the stigma has been attached to it.

I recently acquired a gram of this from a trusted vendor and am pretty impressed. I've read a ton of comparisons to Methylone, which is a favorite of mine, but I see only vague similarities. M1 has a much more pronounced dopamine push. I bombed 250mg and snorted 75mg on the first signs of coming up and find it more similar to my beloved mephedrone than anything. It definitely has the pleasant body high and tactile enhancement of MDMA - perhaps a bit less - but an extreme amount of the lovey dovey empathy which is okay with me. The duration is longer than Methylone, very similar to MDMA. I've been let down by a lot of RCs people seem to enjoy (6apb, 2fma, pentedrone, ethylphenidate were all beyond disappointing to me) so I was pleasantly surprised to find this definitely worthwhile. It's a shame that the price per dose is so outrageously high - otherwise I would definitely have some of this around regularly. It's not as great as real 4-MMC, and much more expensive than M1, but my initial impressions were positive enough that I'm sure I'll purchase more at some point despite the price tag.

Recently got the chance to try this. After reading a bit about it, I decided 150mg would be a good dose to start with; I found that dose to be rather underwhelming. I could feel myself coming up and was excited about it, but then it never really got that much more intense. I was a bit rushy and enjoying conversing with friends a lot, but didn't achieve that blissful euphoric state I was expecting. Definitely NOT as strong as methylone. I'll be experimenting with larger doses in the future, maybe I just needed to take more.

Tried 55mg orally with a 30mg nasal booster last night with decent effects.
Decided to test low for safety reasons but feel comfortable taking a larger amount next time.
Even at this low dose felt empathy and enjoyed talking more so than usual. Super short duration at this dose like 4 hours with minor residual effects after.

Is sex achievable on this? I was thinking about doing this on valentines day with the lady.

So after about a year of not being able to get ahold of it, one of my vendors has just started stocking 5ME. I had previously done about 3 grams between 2 people a year or so back.
Got a gram of 5ME in the mail about a week ago. Looked different than the 5ME I got from a previous vendor. Before, it was a shard-y, clear/grey crystiline substance. This time it was brown/white and mostly solid rock. It did have that signature smell that 5ME has (have never smelled methylone or other caths so not sure if it's a common smell).

I really cannot give this chemical enough of a glowing report. It is the best MDMA since MDMA (IMHO). Not as pushy or stimmy (but still enough to annoy whoever is within earshot of you i am sure), and still very empathogenic. Best part: absolutely no crash to be spoken of. I did about 500mg over the course of two days by myself and the next few days I was feeling clean as a whistle.

Highly recommended.

It wasn't stable for very long. I stored all of my chemicals the same - in a cobalt vial in a trunk that was closed on the top shelf of my closet with an ambient temperature of no higher than 65. It still decomposed and was inactive after a few weeks - it was a huge bummer. It had already turned brown by the time I received it. I got two good trips out of it and then it went bunk. I believe it was hydrochloride though - maybe a fumarate or another salt would have been more stable. Too late now, the stigma has been attached to it.
This substance is making the rounds again. I had the same thing happen to me with the two different batches I bought back in 2012/3 - within a month or so, they both degraded into this brown rock salt looking junk, and was pretty much inactive by that point.

I had several personal experiences with it but I was wondering if there was a general consensus as to the dosage range, summary of effects, duration of experience, etc? I think it would be prudent to have that info available here, since several clearnet RC vendors are currently stocking it. And if someone could point me in the direction of some actual scientific literature regarding how this chemical is metabolized by the human body (pubchem, etc.), I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks, Love and Light.

I tested this compound twice last week. Very strong and very euphoric. Kind of a crappy comedown. Dosed again this week. Same batch almost no effect. Dosed again a couple hours later and almost nothing. Insulfatted 100mg an hour after and nothing. Same stuff from the same order. Weird. I don't really do stims so I don't have a tolerance