• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5-Methyl-Ethylone

I only trust One vendor for this one. I really wish you guys would Quit hyping chemicals up. Everytime it happens things go overboard. If people would stick to the topic it would be fine, but adding that its great with this and that or its MDMA lite which was what methylone was is really just...unnessecary. Reports are whats needed. Not a bunch of comparisons or what it is good combined with. Stop it with the combos for a NEW chemical with no information

I don't get what the issue is. The topic is 5-ME. 5-ME bears some significance MDMA, and even more significance to methylone. In fact, until the crash doesn't happen, you probably wouldn't know the difference if you assumed it was methylone to begin with. The reason we are comparing the two is because they are very similar. I could write out a trip report if you want, but there is already a bunch of reports out there that basically all say the same thing. If someone tries it and it acts different than it does with everyone else, then that would be a useful trip report for us to have.

^ This just sounds like vendor to me.. reaction can be everything from euphoria to liver failure lol. Please elaborate more specifically about effects else this is useless

I know the site this came from and it isn't the vendor. However, that site doesn't allow the talk of consumption, so you have to read between the lines a little. It's like swimming, just way worse. Although he really should have just translated it before posting it here.

I only trust One vendor for this one. I really wish you guys would Quit hyping chemicals up. Everytime it happens things go overboard. If people would stick to the topic it would be fine, but adding that its great with this and that or its MDMA lite which was what methylone was is really just...unnessecary. Reports are whats needed. Not a bunch of comparisons or what it is good combined with. Stop it with the combos for a NEW chemical with no information

^this. combining chems that have little to no biological research (as in at a university that has assayed it and evaluated it for it's reuptake/receptor affinity/MAOI/agonist etc. LITERAL research by people with professional degrees in clinical trials) is STUPID and can result in death. at least do some research into it on here before mixing drugs, you don't want to get serotonin syndrome or have some hypertensive crisis or someshit. Don't be the lab rat that dies from mixing the wrong drugs.

I was offered DMT while I was on methylone once, I sure as fuck WOULD have done it if I had been on MDMA, but because I didn't know how it would interact with M1, I turned the DMT down.

Last edited:
^ This just sounds like vendor to me.. reaction can be everything from euphoria to liver failure lol. Please elaborate more specifically about effects else this is useless
IDK, I just dislike the "then my plants did this" or "my solution did this" "my machinery was like this" vague SWIM bullshit you see on other sites. WE EAT OUR DRUGS HERE ON BLUELIGHT. Consumption discussion is PERMITTED and ENCOURAGED (the talk, we don't encourage you to consume). It isn't against the rules here. Look at trip reports. It's a lot easier and more informative if you give a consumption report as if you consumed it.

Sorry for seeming negative, I'm just acclimating you to the rules of Bluelight, as many of you are used to frequenting other sites with different rules. I frequent those sites too, that's how I know. Bluelight is a place for reliable information and harm reduction. Talking about human consumption of drugs IS allowed and vendor talk is NOT allowed. I am actually interested in what this chemical does when people consume it, because it's practically the newest cathinone I've heard of.

Last edited:
Everyone is comparing this to stuff I haven't even heard about....

Can someone compare it to a normal drug and not to a bunch of obscure RC's?

Is it like MDMA? Coke? Speed? Better than speed? Speed with a slight serotogenic twist? MDMA?

500mg is the sweet spot for EXPERIENCED researchers

Combined with 10-20mg 5-meo-MIPT makes for a prefect MDMA substitute.

Add some 4-MMC during the peak of that combo and it's pure bliss.

2-FMA and 4FA are also excellent in combo with 5ME.

Hell, 5ME is just a great RC all by itself, but I love combos personally.

Like this shit from here, I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about. The only part I understood was MDMA substitute.

Fuck these RC's. Fucking flavour of the month bullshit. All these kids are fucking ordering RC's now and that's all you fucking hear about. I can't see why, since most RC's are bullshit compared to real good drugs that have been around for a much longer time. Also they can be pretty expensive. Shit.

And now for a review:
received my package and observed the product to be of the same sort of texture as 4-fa, but less rocky. It had a very similar odor to M1 and some other related chemicals (it actually made the box that i stored it in smell of this weird swe

Reaction: Test began at 11:00AM. Amount tested was 150mg. First signs of reaction began at 11:45, the solution seemed very excited. Peak reaction occurred at 12:30, at which point the solution became very visually appealing and became even more excited. At this point I decided to add more 5ME (100mg) to the reaction solution in order to explore how excited the reaction solution could become. The solution did indeed become more excited as time went on and after adding another 50MG to the solution twice (once at 3:00PM and once at 5:00PM), the reaction held strong until it started to decline in intensity at around 10PM, and I finally went home to sleep at around 3AM.

It is my observation that this compound seems to have a stronger (more excited) reaction than M1 with the same reagent, and is also far more visually appealing. High recommendation for this one. I enjoyed observing this reaction and will definitely be purchasing more of it very soon in the future given that it is still available. I can see this being sold out very quickly unless the curator has vast quantities.

Another thing that I forgot to mention in my review is the difference between post-reaction qualities of 5-methyl-ethylone and M1 (and alternately, MDMA). While post-reaction qualities of the latter appear to be vastly negative (negativity increasing with the amount tested), I noticed no negative post-reaction qualities with 5-methyl-ethylone. In fact it seemed as though the reaction remained positive until I discarded the solution and went to sleep. Despite my 12+ hours work in the lab and going to sleep at 3AM, I awoke at around noon and went about my business as though I had gotten to sleep at a normal hour.

And what the fuck is this? Most important question: does 5-ME-Ethylone make you write this kinda stuff when you're high off it? The "reaction" was fucking great? What the fuck are you? A weird scientist or what?

You like watching reagent reactions and seeing as they are so visually appealing why don't you jack off to the reaction?
Or better yet, give the reaction a blowjob if it's so excited.

Forgive me for saying this but what the fuck man? Stop taking drugs, they've fucked your "reaction".

Last edited:
So much negativity here.

It makes me sad.

What's sadder is that in the time it took for that rant, one could have googled all the compounds and had an understanding of them.

Many RCs are better than black market drugs as well, and the purity is usually much, much higher.

Please be civil and be willing to put in some research before needlessly attacking someone.

So very crass. :(

Look, I'm the last person out there who wants to be negative. But I just can't help it, your report is way to generic, you don't talk about effect on heart - palpitations etc. anorexia and other common stimulant side effects which have 99% chance to happen with stimulants. And positive effects aren't really described properly either - what about empathy, talkativness, level of mood lift and sooo on.

Everyone is comparing this to stuff I haven't even heard about....

Can someone compare it to a normal drug and not to a bunch of obscure RC's?

Is it like MDMA? Coke? Speed? Better than speed? Speed with a slight serotogenic twist? MDMA?

Like this shit from here, I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about. The only part I understood was MDMA substitute.

Fuck these RC's. Fucking flavour of the month bullshit. All these kids are fucking ordering RC's now and that's all you fucking hear about. I can't see why, since most RC's are bullshit compared to real good drugs that have been around for a much longer time. Also they can be pretty expensive. Shit.

And what the fuck is this? Most important question: does 5-ME-Ethylone make you write this kinda stuff when you're high off it? The "reaction" was fucking great? What the fuck are you? A weird scientist or what?

You like watching reagent reactions and seeing as they are so visually appealing why don't you jack off to the reaction?
Or better yet, give the reaction a blowjob if it's so excited.

Forgive me for saying this but what the fuck man? Stop taking drugs, they've fucked your "reaction".

The closest thing it is to what you call real drugs is MDMA. However, the vast majority of good recreational drugs are legal. If you choose to ignore all of them except for ones you have to go to the street to get, you're missing out. Not our problem. It's like MDMA-lite, and it's a ton cheaper than MDMA. Does that make sense?

And the report you are referring to was copied from a site where you can't talk about consumption. It's all in code, which you could have figured out if you looked it it for more than 30 seconds. But for those who can't seem to get this, I'll type it out in words you understand. It's not my trip report so I could be missing a bit, but I'll try my best.

And now for a review:
I received my package and observed the product to be of the same sort of texture as 4-fa, but less rocky. It had a very similar odor to M1 and some other related chemicals (it actually made the box that i stored it in smell of this weird smell

Trip Report:

I dosed at 11:00AM. I took 150mg. First signs of activity began at 11:45, when I began to feel very excited. The peak occurred at 12:30, at which point I saw some visuals and felt very euphoric. At this point I decided to take more 5ME (100mg) in order to find out how good this stuff can get. I did indeed become more euphoric as time went on and after taking another 50mg twice (once at 3:00PM and once at 5:00PM), the high remained strong until it started to decline around 10PM, and I finally went home to sleep at around 3AM.

It is my observation that this compound seems to be stronger (more euphoric) than M1 with me, and there are also more visuals. High recommendation for this one. I enjoyed the experience and will definitely be purchasing more of it very soon in the future given that it is still available. I can see this being sold out very quickly unless [blank] has vast quantities.

Another thing that I forgot to mention in my review is the difference between the comedowns of 5-methyl-ethylone and M1 (and alternately, MDMA). While comedowns of the latter appear to be quite rough (negativity increasing with the amount taken), I noticed no negative comedown with 5-methyl-ethylone. In fact it seemed as though the experience remained positive until I came down and went to sleep. Despite my 12+ high/binge and going to sleep at 3AM, I awoke at around noon and went about my business as though I had gotten to sleep at a normal hour.

Make sense now?

Look, I'm the last person out there who wants to be negative. But I just can't help it, your report is way to generic, you don't talk about effect on heart - palpitations etc. anorexia and other common stimulant side effects which have 99% chance to happen with stimulants. And positive effects aren't really described properly either - what about empathy, talkativness, level of mood lift and sooo on.

I can comment on some of those things based on by one experience with 200 mg, then a redose of 50 mg 2 hours later. I noticed no heart palpitations or increased pulse. My pulse might have gone up a bit, but I never once thought to check it because it was never an issue. It does cause anorexia, as I didn't eat the rest of the night, nor was I hungry the next day until the afternoon. There is a good amount of empathy (about the level of M1), not not as great as MDMA. I was more talkative, but not to the point where I was annoying everyone in the room, as I was also able to shut up for a minute and listen to other people. The mood lift/euphoria was quite pronounced, in a similar way it is with M1.

Essentially, the whole experience was extremely similar to an M1 experience. You eat it, you feel it a half hour later, and it lasts for 3-4 hours. The main difference is that the high slowly wears off and doesn't make you crave for more.

^^thank you killermunchies.......you summed it up nicely in the two posts

6apbhmm, will remember to be more direct here in the future. I am not used to that style of forum.

Heart rate and blood pressure remained well within safe limits. Slight sweating and clammyness of the hands, but no real negative side effects at all. The good side effects included a slight anti-depressant effect remaining into the next day and a
long lasting calmness and positive outlook.

It's not quite as euphoric as M1, but it is rushier which I really like. The great effects with the lack of negative side effects is what really makes this the best cathinone out there. Only pure 4-mmc was better. I prefer both 4-mmc and 5ME to most traditional black market drugs.

This sounds good then - I believe one of the purposes of harm reduction forums is to make trip reports as exact as possible - so eventual future users can decided whether it's worth the risks.

If heart rate isn't increased much - that's great news for me as I always hated the racing heart mephedone caused to me. I don't seek pure euphoria either but decent mood lift is a requirement for me.

Last edited:
There's some contradictory anecdotes regarding people's experiences with this shit. The last guy said it was 'rushier' than methylone (please call it METHYLONE rather than M1 for god's sake), and nearly everyone else is saying it's less 'pushy' or stimulating as methylone or MDMA. So which is it? I'm worried that it could be like 4-MEC, which is so lacking in dopamine push and overwhelmingly serotonergic that it seems to be the yawning psychedelic equivalent of an opiate high. YUK. Is this shit energetic and dopaminergic enough to move it out of the realm of sedating soporific food coma-variety euphoria, or can it not touch the kind of 'HELL YEAH' high that you get with a dose of good strong mephedrone, methylone, MDMA or all the other popular illegal stimulants out there that some research-chemically-challenged participants of BL care to only know about?

If this shit is more like 4-MEC rather than methylone or 4-MMC or any other fine stimulant, then I'm gonna be pissed. I just ordered some.

Take my report with a grain of salt. I realize my post is low. I don't usually post on forums but felt after following this thread since last week and sampling the 5ME for the past couple of days I might as well add my thoughts. First off, the negativity is not needed (referring to black market drug guy). I like any experienced researcher was skeptical at first. Once I realized who was handling the 5ME my concerns were eased. I placed an order with excitement.

First day with the new chemical I decided to go with around 200mg oral ROA. That seemed to be the dose most were experimenting with. I noticed a very euphoric, grin on my face rush within 20-30min (I took this on a empty stomach). I noticed a nice "touchy" feel I'm used to MDMA. My body heat increased just like MDMA. The comeup/rush was very very what some here have labeled "MDMA-lite". I noticed it actually did enhance my visuals. Things were brighter and more colorful. Nothing trippy like 6-apb. I took a couple 150mg redoses every couple hours. Which makes me think it's slightly moreish and that 200mg is a lighter dose than one would want for a more MDMA like experience.

The only side effects I have noticed so far is an elevated heart rate (which should be expected since 5ME is a stim), lack of appetite (which I like), slight pressure on the chest like methylone, but nothing like what butylone felt like.

Second day with the new chemical I decided to go for a little over 300mg. This was very pleasant. All the positives enhanced, lengthened and a reduced urge to redose. This left me with the thought 500mg could be the "sweet spot" like Tinnitus mentioned in his report. I will go with that dosage the next time and report back.

I will wait until the weekend until further research with this chemical is done so I don't get too used to it.

Overall I was very pleased with the 5ME. I will continue to keep getting it in the future. The only other compound that recently popped up I have any interest in is FLEA N-hydroxy-MDMA. From reports it seems very special. The people handling these two new novel compounds are passionate about the scene in my opinion. The 5ME is not a shitty replacement produced simply for profit. I think the 6-apb hype was worse and all the scams that went with it.

A few more notes. Smoking weed didn't seem to have any effect; but desire to puff was high. Ending the evening with some xanax went really nice with the
5ME and just helped me ease to sleep. Gave me more euphoria before I fell asleep. Perfect way to end the "roll".

This is my experience with 5ME....

First off the smell, reeeeeked just like 4-mmc did, I noticed methylone to have this smell to, but not as bad. Looking at it, it was little rice crystals virtually identical to 4-mmc in texture, taste, and smell. That smell makes me gag now I can't stand it and can't believe I used to put that up my nose. Yuck.
I consumed about 480mg, with another two other friends. One consumed the same amount as me, the other a little less at 350mg. All doses were taken orally.

Within a half hour, the first rushes hit. It really did feel almost identical to methylone. My one friend was looking at the clouds on the back porch, was just saying "man they're so beautiful, are you sure this isn't trippy?" That glow mentioned earlier seems to be an accurate statement. After this we began to talk about things and pace around the room. The friend that took 350mg (female) seemed to be coming up much slower than us. My hands felt sweaty, and when I started to peak I did get the eye wiggles very badly, I couldn't send a text message without really struggling to focus and retype it.

This substance has a really nice empathogenic edge. I texted a couple friends, called my dad, texted my mom.... Overall the euphoria and empathy lasted for at least 2-3 hours after ingestion. This is where I like this substance though. Whereas 4-mmc and methylone just drop off and you get these bad cravings for more, this was had more of a plateau. To be honest after the initial rushes this felt almost exactly like Adderall. If more had been available I might have done another dose, but I wasn’t scouring the table and floor for crumbs like I did with 4-mmc. Instead of dropping off, it ends more gradually, which is the reason I think 4-mmc and methylone were so fiendy and this defiantly has a leg up one those substances.

The substance was somewhat overwhelming when the firs rushes hit, but after that I felt I could keep in control, like be at a party and not have everyone wondering what the fuck you’re tweaking on. Although pupils were quite dilated. Other than the dry cotton mouth and sweaty hands, I didn’t feel that this substance was super taxing on the body at the doses we took. I fell asleep at around 3 a.m., but my other friend couldn’t sleep till much later in the afternoon. The next day I felt ok, but I think I felt a bit depressed the following days.

Honestly, the only thing that is holding this substance back from being on the level of 4-mmc and methylone is the amount required to dose and the price.
None the less, I ordered another 5g, and will perform a marquis test on it, from other pictures I expect it to turn yellow.

The amount required does seem very high but in the end it's the overall consumption over whole night that counts. If it's not very fiendish, it's not that expensive.

I got my 5ME today and even though I didn't have my scale with me due to some extenuating circumstances, I decided to begin fucking with it in the name of all great haphazard scientists and loadies everywhere. I kept the doses small but kept them coming, mostly plugging, a little snorting (smooth, no burn). And basically here's my inner consensus: It definitely lacks dopamine push and favors SERT and NE, yet does not feel exceptionally woozy or gross as 4-MEC makes me feel. The headspace itself nice, owing to this seretonin, and despite the lack of DA activity, I feel motivated to do what I love most to do while on stimulants (write for hours on end). It gives a nice attitude without the stimulant drive known in loads of other RCs. It is NOT a potent substance by weight. This is indeed half the power as methylone. And like methylone, redosing gets less and less effective the further along you go. What little rush there was at the beginning is completely lost and somehow it just sort of plateaus at where your first hit was (my theory)

So while I am definitely disappointed in this chemical, I'm not entirely let down. All in all, a nice headspace with not much stimulation. It's not manic and it's not fucking with my emotions....It feels balancing to the mind.

Get it if you like 6-APB, methylone is small doses, 4-MEC and MDMA.

---------------
Of course this is an RC so for all I know I just bought overpriced ethylone and don't know what I'm missing (if I did this would be my first time as I've never tried ethylone). I did buy it from probably the same vendor as everyone else here, however, so I doubt that.

Just a warning to people though, don't go into this the first time assuming that the dose should be double a methylone dose. I found the dosage to be pretty comparable, although it might be a bit less potent. This might not be the same for everyone, but I wouldn't recommend bombing 400 mg if you liked 200 mg of methylone. You can always take more later.

This compound doesn't seem to work like that. Spreading it out definitely diminishes effects significantly.

One big 300-500mg dose is much, much better than a few smaller doses.

It also combines well with 2-FMA or 4-FA if you want a little more push.

Read Una's report to get the idea.

I got my 5ME today and even though I didn't have my scale with me due to some extenuating circumstances, I decided to begin fucking with it in the name of all great haphazard scientists and loadies everywhere. I kept the doses small but kept them coming, mostly plugging, a little snorting (smooth, no burn). And basically here's my inner consensus: It definitely lacks dopamine push and favors SERT and NE, yet does not feel exceptionally woozy or gross as 4-MEC makes me feel. The headspace itself nice, owing to this seretonin, and despite the lack of DA activity, I feel motivated to do what I love most to do while on stimulants (write for hours on end). It gives a nice attitude without the stimulant drive known in loads of other RCs. It is NOT a potent substance by weight. This is indeed half the power as methylone. And like methylone, redosing gets less and less effective the further along you go. What little rush there was at the beginning is completely lost and somehow it just sort of plateaus at where your first hit was (my theory)

So while I am definitely disappointed in this chemical, I'm not entirely let down. All in all, a nice headspace with not much stimulation. It's not manic and it's not fucking with my emotions....It feels balancing to the mind.

Get it if you like 6-APB, methylone is small doses, 4-MEC and MDMA.

---------------
Of course this is an RC so for all I know I just bought overpriced ethylone and don't know what I'm missing (if I did this would be my first time as I've never tried ethylone). I did buy it from probably the same vendor as everyone else here, however, so I doubt that.