• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5-Methyl-Ethylone

All in all, this is a really cool drug. Really similar to M1 and in some ways better. The peak was obviously amazing, very euphoric, and visual. The comedown is really smooth and I had no trouble sleeping, but I do have the day after depressed feeling. I kinda expected that tho and the only other side effect was excessive sweating. Really impressive RC overall...I'll try it again in a social setting next time.
explain how it was "visual" please?
Like you actually had visuals? Or stuff just looked prettier? Because if this is methylone plus OEVs than that's amazing

Escape20 please dont mix this with mxe like you announced in the how high thread. I would like to try this one at Some point. I just hope you're aware that your combination was pretty unsafe. I hate shitting on your fun but be responsible with the research chemicals please mate especially these newer ones. If you want to see vendors continue to make this one dont let them show risky behaviors like that. MXE and stimulants are a No. Big no. Just be safe I am not preaching I would just like to try this one soon. On another note I do want to know how this compares to M1 in terms of effects,comeup, and intensity. It looks like a winner and it would be great if you could share more detailed results including your prior experiences with M1.

Is it really thhat new compound? It seems there is only one vendor now which is bad for me as I don't want to get such things shipped overseas. If only there was one in europe sigh. Because I read 2 more reports from other sites and it sounds very nice.

fuck i shouldnt have read this again i WANT IT!!!! Did 4-fa again the last two days and it destroyed my nose and the comedown was fucking horrible....i am just nervous of online vendors (get my 4-fa from a trusted friend) and dont want to get ripped off...sounds too good to be true:) damnit....

seems like every new chemical gets tooted as being better than the last one, even if it's just getting shittier...either way, I always get excited about new chems. I'll sub and see how this goes for others...

Okay so last night i orally ingested 200mg of 5-methyl-ethylone before going to a show.
Since many descriptions compare it to methylone, I will as well.
It indeed felt very similar to methylone, however there were some differences.

THe come up was MUCH slower
It was MUCH more chill and not speedy
I saw no "visual activity" others had been reporting
felt like a smaller dose of methylone

compared to butylone and ethylone, 5-methyl-ethylone is the closest to methylone I've yet tried. It feels like a less potent methylone so the dosage may be higher than your equal dose of methylone.

200mg of 5ME felt like 175-180mg of methylone

I later supplemented with 4-FA and the interaction was top notch

I'd say if you're a methylone fan, this is the chem you want to try out (but dose slightly higher)

Compared to M1 (limited experiences with that drug) 5-ME seems to be smoother, more relaxing, just less side-effects in general. Visually it's just gives everything around you an amazing glow but I also took some MXE earlier in the day so who knows how much that influenced the effects. The comeup is really smooth and the peak doesn't hit you too hard but there's plenty of euphoria involved. Anyway that's really all I could give for now because I took a pretty low dose and have yet to try it a second time. Seems like a promising alternative to Methylone tho.

Compared to M1 (limited experiences with that drug) 5-ME seems to be smoother, more relaxing, just less side-effects in general. Visually it's just gives everything around you an amazing glow but I also took some MXE earlier in the day so who knows how much that influenced the effects. The comeup is really smooth and the peak doesn't hit you too hard but there's plenty of euphoria involved. Anyway that's really all I could give for now because I took a pretty low dose and have yet to try it a second time. Seems like a promising alternative to Methylone tho.
couldn't have said it better myself

I tried 250 mg this stuff a few nights ago and I can honestly say that it lives up to most of the hype. It is extremely similar to methylone. It doesn't have quite as much of a stimulant push to it, but it is extremely euphoric. I didn't notice any visuals, but did get some eye wiggles. Also, the comedown was extremely mild, and there was little compulsion to redose.

Am I the only one who smells vendor hype in the OP?

I hear you. and I'm weary. always weary. I know one of these people from another place on the web. They're no vendor though.

I am also weary as fuck of people who have not had legitimate methylone and or legitimate MDMA or MDMA pills in the past. Not saying that's anybody here, but if you HAVE had real MDMA pills before, kindly say so (and name yer fuckin pills ya had). It may not be comparable, IDGAF, it's the golden fucking standard, so pay tribute.

Believe, if I could just be entirely convinced that the only drug out there that will satisfy me is MDMA, then I'll stop wasting my time and just go get a professional fucking degree.

Also, I found methylone to be euphoric, yes, for like 5 minutes, followed by major gnashing of teeth and nasty cracked out feeling for 4 hours after the 5 minutes of bliss. I measure euphoria in terms of time, and the QUALITY of that time, weighed in relation to the after effects and or comedown crash/ negative side effects. Euphoria being the time during which I was REALLY enjoying the experience quite fully in every way.

But there's so many different vendors that sell this that I don't think it would help anybody 'cept the manufacturers to hype this.

Last edited:
The quality of the 5-ME high is quite good. It's not as strong as MDMA, but the high has a nice clean feel to it. I noticed minimal jaw clenching and no other negative effects. The experience lasts like 3-4 hours and then it slowly fades off. Methylone is slightly more stimulating, but then you crash. I guess you could say that 5-ME is like MDMA-lite. It has many of the good effects without most of the negative side effects. I even felt ok the next day, where as MDMA leaves me beat.

Have you tried 6-apb? that stuffs easily more euphoric than MDMA...just a hell of alot trippier

i wonder how 5-ME would mix with 6-apb

I hear you. and I'm weary. always weary. I know one of these people from another place on the web. They're no vendor though.

But there's so many different vendors that sell this that I don't think it would help anybody 'cept the manufacturers to hype this.

I am not trying to hype it and am definitely not a vendor. I did get one of the first samples from the vendor and decided to post while under the influence of it so that may have made it sound a bit hyped. I have only experimented with this one time but am very happy with that initial trial. Take my post however you want I was just very pumped to be the first to mention this on bluelight as I feel like it is going to become quite popular. Either way I am sure that more reports will come in soon to verify the information so far, I am confused as to why ethylone was chosen when methylone could have been chosen instead but I guess methlone being scheduled could possibly play a role in it being used as a precursor and potential contaminant/byproduct(?). It was certainly better than 5-APB to me, not as intense and flooring and was much more relaxed. I am not a big fan of an increase in heart rate.

Have you tried 6-apb? that stuffs easily more euphoric than MDMA...just a hell of alot trippier

i wonder how 5-ME would mix with 6-apb

I'm planning on combining the two with in the next week or two. If its anything like 6-APB and M1, it should be beyond excellent.

500mg is the sweet spot for EXPERIENCED researchers

Combined with 10-20mg 5-meo-MIPT makes for a prefect MDMA substitute.

Add some 4-MMC during the peak of that combo and it's pure bliss.

2-FMA and 4FA are also excellent in combo with 5ME.

Hell, 5ME is just a great RC all by itself, but I love combos personally.

I only trust One vendor for this one. I really wish you guys would Quit hyping chemicals up. Everytime it happens things go overboard. If people would stick to the topic it would be fine, but adding that its great with this and that or its MDMA lite which was what methylone was is really just...unnessecary. Reports are whats needed. Not a bunch of comparisons or what it is good combined with. Stop it with the combos for a NEW chemical with no information

And now for a review:
received my package and observed the product to be of the same sort of texture as 4-fa, but less rocky. It had a very similar odor to M1 and some other related chemicals (it actually made the box that i stored it in smell of this weird swe

Reaction: Test began at 11:00AM. Amount tested was 150mg. First signs of reaction began at 11:45, the solution seemed very excited. Peak reaction occurred at 12:30, at which point the solution became very visually appealing and became even more excited. At this point I decided to add more 5ME (100mg) to the reaction solution in order to explore how excited the reaction solution could become. The solution did indeed become more excited as time went on and after adding another 50MG to the solution twice (once at 3:00PM and once at 5:00PM), the reaction held strong until it started to decline in intensity at around 10PM, and I finally went home to sleep at around 3AM.

It is my observation that this compound seems to have a stronger (more excited) reaction than M1 with the same reagent, and is also far more visually appealing. High recommendation for this one. I enjoyed observing this reaction and will definitely be purchasing more of it very soon in the future given that it is still available. I can see this being sold out very quickly unless the curator has vast quantities.

Another thing that I forgot to mention in my review is the difference between post-reaction qualities of 5-methyl-ethylone and M1 (and alternately, MDMA). While post-reaction qualities of the latter appear to be vastly negative (negativity increasing with the amount tested), I noticed no negative post-reaction qualities with 5-methyl-ethylone. In fact it seemed as though the reaction remained positive until I discarded the solution and went to sleep. Despite my 12+ hours work in the lab and going to sleep at 3AM, I awoke at around noon and went about my business as though I had gotten to sleep at a normal hour.

^ This just sounds like vendor to me.. reaction can be everything from euphoria to liver failure lol. Please elaborate more specifically about effects else this is useless