• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you smoke roxicodone 15mg pills?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrouser

Bluelighter
I was wondering if you can smoke roxicodone 15mg pills? I usually sniff them. 3 in the morning and 2 at night. Someone told me that you could smoke them on tin foil and I wanted to know if anyone knows if this is true and if its as safe as snorting them. Please help! I dont want to try it and it and OD or anything. Is it even worth smoking them or is snorting them better.

yes. Chase it on some foil. Kind of a waste tho.
No idea if safer than sniffing. Both have their own set of intrinsic dangers.
Oral would give highest BA of the 3 methods. Slower onset , but oxycodone is one of the few opiods worth eating.

Theoretically you can but it is a waste and more importantly it is not healthy at all! Pills contain loads of fillers and binders and only a small amount of active drug, and smoking one is really not good for your lungs.

As lazyjoe says oxycodone has a high oral bioavailability so your best bet is just to eat it. If you want the fast kick-in of snorting then you could eat half and snort half..

Be careful snorting pills though - again the fillers/binders can cause problems, they can coat your nose/sinuses and predispose to infections as well as fly into your lungs and cause damage. Make sure you snort slowly and gently, and consider snorting/spraying some water or saline up your nose in between lines.

Bioavailability megathread
:)

Don't smoke pills though, definitely not a healthy or safe ROA.

I heard that smoking off tin foil can contribute to Alzheimer's. It's been beaten to death all over the net and i can't find a reputable study that would back it up, so I really don't know how much truth there is to it.

I agree with what they're saying above about smoking binders and fillers, but honestly, I doubt that's going to stop you. I've never smoked pills before, but I've seen it done and it looks like a fucking waste. The pills don't vaporize as well as you'd like them to, and it looks like a lot of the actual oxycodone is lost in combustion. I wouldn't fuck with it, seems like an idiotic idea all around and doesn't look like there's much point.

I used to do oxy's all the time and I remember reading the oral BA is higher and thinking, "yeah but I want the rush of a rapid onset. I don't want to eat a pill, wait an hour for a gradual onset and then finally feel high." I really like effie's idea of sniffing half and eating half, or if it doesn't gross you out, I'd try plugging 'em.

Yes, vaporisation of oxycodone in pill-form is possible. I know someone who only used "v" 30's and in this fashion.

Quicker onset, shorter duration.

Oxycodone pills are not smoke-able. This is a fad that came out of Florida and it is a placebo effect.
You can't smoke pills. You can smoke heroin, you can smoke freebase morphine and opium (which is basically just loaded with morphine), but that's about it as far as smoking opioids.

Personal experience and all that? I mean, watching her on it certainly wasn't any placebo...

I've smoked oxy one time and it was in very small doses so the effects were very minimal and very short lived...it was the first time I ever tried oxy and I had taken 15mg OxyIR (when purdue still made it) and me and a friend busted open (capsule) one to smoke...I remember that with each hit I felt a small rush go from head to toe...but ya...I wouldn't waste my drugs smoking them again...down the hatch they go if I get ahold of some oxy...

I've smoked oxy one time and it was in very small doses so the effects were very minimal and very short lived...it was the first time I ever tried oxy and I had taken 15mg OxyIR (when purdue still made it) and me and a friend busted open (capsule) one to smoke...I remember that with each hit I felt a small rush go from head to toe...but ya...I wouldn't waste my drugs smoking them again...down the hatch they go if I get ahold of some oxy...

More proof that it was a placebo effect. Dude, I don't even get a proper rush from shooting oxycodone let alone getting a rush from "head to toe" by smoking pills of it.

I was also opiate-naive at this point...a rush doesn't really describe it well...it's a bit of an over-statement...you started off taking 20-40mg of vicodin regularly when you started doing opiates...when I started doing them...it was VERY spaced out until I started suffering from chronic pain...I would maybe every once in 3-6 months get ahold of a total of like 2 or 3 vicodin and take them...I think I would feel it a bit more than you based on your description of your usage before you ever did oxy...and like I said...it was very small doses...we broke open a 5mg capsule ffs...I'm not saying anyone should smoke pills...it's very fucking bad for you...Just my anecdote...I'm not one to get placebo effects from drugs...

Hell yes.Its fun but snorting or eating would prob be better :) smOking wastes so much.

fuck smoking pills, just swallow your oxy. it has 60-80% oral BA

Good choice.

Going to close this now, pm me if you have any queries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.